Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733780 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
One of my drivers came in yesterday. She complained of intermittent loss of power. Loss of power is so serious that car goes off and at some point has to be pushed of the road. On test drive, it was realised the fuel pump was misbehaving. She was given a new fuel pump and sent on her way.

This morning, oracle was in the mood to conduct an autopsy. He requested for the old fuel pump. I wasn't paying attention until I saw the amount of water coming out of the pump. A little mixture of mud, water and fuel.

Watch where you buy your fuel from.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
oluwaseunla:
One of my drivers came in yesterday. She complained of intermittent loss of power. Loss of power is so serious that car goes off and at some point has to be pushed of the road. On test drive, it was realised the fuel pump was misbehaving. She was given a new fuel pump and sent on her way.

This morning, oracle was in the mood to conduct an autopsy. He requested for the old fuel pump. I wasn't paying attention until I saw the amount of water coming out of the pump. A little mixture of mud, water and fuel.

Interesting, so that is his new title wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Someone should please be kind enough to Add me to Whatsapp group for Uber/Taxify drivers Alike Abeg.

0 7 0 8 2 6 6 2 2 2 3
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
thebigkendo:

Interesting, so that is his new title wink

Nickname in some circles, yes. wink wink wink. Has been for a while.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Nickname in some circles, yes. wink wink wink. Has been for a while.

And i was not informed, Diportivo will pay for this angry angry

So after the autopsy, did the fuel pump resurrect grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
thebigkendo:

And i was not informed, Diportivo will pay for this angry angry

So after the autopsy, did the fuel pump resurrect grin grin

Interestingly yes, still under observation though.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz do u sell toks tyres?... if you do how much does it goes for toyta camry own 15 to be precise. Thanks

GAZZUZZ:
The vehicles have landed, fresh oil from the USA has landed.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Growing(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please help me with an answer: Can one register as a driver without a car on Taxify as can be done on Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tpnatuzzi: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Toks 2004 Toyota Camry Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Very Suitable Guarantor
2) Mainland environs resident
3) Assurance Deposit of 20k
4)Only experienced drivers please with evidence of previous work done.

Interested guys should contact me on whatapp on 07037441619 for more information.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOI2016: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi guys,
Pls I like to confirm if uber accept Toyota corolla 2002 model?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Growing:
Please help me with an answer: Can one register as a driver without a car on Taxify as can be done on Uber?

Uber yes, taxify no

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
AOI2016:
Hi guys,
Pls I like to confirm if uber accept Toyota corolla 2002 model?

yes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
If you are in VI enter eko hotels. You will get request in less than 10mins

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
julietromeo:
If you are in VI enter eko hotels. You will get request in less than 10mins
any time or a specific time?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOI2016: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

yes

Thanks bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arizona1: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
ridwanadedapo:
Anyway thanks for the advice! I personally drive a Kia Rio 2018 model with mileage of less than 400. I do only offline trips and I don’t compromise on the maintenance of my other cars.

That's sounds good to me. Pls how do you get and do only offline trips?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rajsolomon: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Can i register on uber for now to keep me active ,but m registering without a car yet but not planning to go on rental or HP. will get my car soon.i no won just park d car dey wait for uber registration process
And also i heard that taxify accept lower cars 2004 downwards how true ??
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Have been on the platform since 2016 and I have a good customer base due to my customer service and today I don’t use the app unless I need to add to my customer which won’t take me more than a week max if I on the app for example; one of my customer is relocating abroad and I need to replace her. Have created the relationship and thank God it’s working fine.

I personally have 2 cars, a Kia Rio 2018 model bought brand new recently and a Toyota Corolla 2010 model very clean and I have different customers for different cars.

Like I used to say you never know who your next rider will be so I always treat them very well and I got referrals too.

Arizona1:

That's sounds good to me. Pls how do you get and do only offline trips?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Rainy season and station with bad underground tanks.
Hoe man go sabi all this kind stations. Her pump na die hard sef. Some will just give up the ghost and never resurrect to die again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Heard akowonjo is no go area currently... One tanker caput and rescue team are on ground
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Update

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jejebjay(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Clean 2005Corolla (Automatic) Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Guarantors working in a reputable company
2)Driver should live in Mushin, Isolo and environs
3)Experienced in e- taxi with evidence of previous work done on either Uber or Taxify.

Interested guys can drop there number,08066079593/08058248629
NB-People staying arnd Agege or Abule Egba will be preferrable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is Uber celebrating America's independence here in Nigeria with a X1.1 surge....everywhere na im get surge..o ga ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
iyaegin:
Is Uber celebrating America's independence here in Nigeria with a X1.1 surge....everywhere na im get surge..o ga ooo

fvck uber angry

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
iyaegin:

Dem deh jonze. Them for do 1.2 or 1.3 male we know say them they happy. They just systematically want to charge 15% commission
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
iyaegin:

Surge gimmicks, uber needs to lower their commission.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nelogee7(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Driver needed urgently for a clean Toyota Matrix 04 Tokunbo for a Higher Purchase of 3Million Naira
N35k weekly. (can be slightly negotiable)
2 verifiable guarantor preferably a civil servant and a reputable clergy
20% of the total sum is a must before the car is handed to you
call 09099061554

I will advise only serious and ready uber or taxify driver should contact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
nelogee7:
Driver needed urgently for a clean Toyota Matrix 04 Tokunbo for a Higher Purchase of 3Million Naira
N35k weekly. (can be slightly negotiable)
2 verifiable guarantor preferably a civil servant and a reputable clergy
20% of the total sum is a must before the car is handed to you
call 09099061554

I will advise only serious and ready uber or taxify driver should contact

Servitude!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
jayooh:

Dem deh jonze. Them for do 1.2 or 1.3 male we know say them they happy. They just systematically want to charge 15% commission
exactly.. But it would be better if they change to 10% actually. That will knock taxify off their feet
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arizona1: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
ridwanadedapo:
Have been on the platform since 2016 and I have a good customer base due to my customer service and today I don’t use the app unless I need to add to my customer which won’t take me more than a week max if I on the app for example; one of my customer is relocating abroad and I need to replace her. Have created the relationship and thank God it’s working fine.

I personally have 2 cars, a Kia Rio 2018 model bought brand new recently and a Toyota Corolla 2010 model very clean and I have different customers for different cars.

Like I used to say you never know who your next rider will be so I always treat them very well and I got referrals too.

Wow... Very encouraging. I've learnt something. Thanks boss...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2018
brogxy:
Taxify app is just too trashy. I already have three complains just within a month on taxify.
Check out the pickup location and drop-off location.
I never had any problems with uber but their fares are too low.
Making a complain on taxify is justice useless cos I reviewed a trip since last week Monday but got no feedback since then. So I didn't bother reviewing, was contended with what riders paid
You gotta change that ur phone as fast as possible...

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.