Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741130 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mavinc4u(f): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Emekayoung:

You gotta change that ur phone as fast as possible...
Hahahaha. See ursef, programmed robot. Can't you see that it's only taxify that keeps having this issue. Mind you, my phone is a medium to high end phone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2018
pope191:

Stop using map, don't calc price., just start ur trip & let ur phone be. Not a guaranty dough.
How can u say he shouldn't use map or calculate price,what if he doesn't know his rider's destination and the need arises to make use of the map? I calculate price on each and every trip,and once I notice the trip calculation is having issues I will quickly tell the rider so I can end the trip and we start again. And the previous fare must be included. All depends on how u explain it to them. And some will say no time for all that,let's do offline.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2018
KenniStylez:
I got this in an SMS today, it's geared towards the Riders....

* TAXIFY ALERT *

Ride credit has been added to Taxify! Add bank card to Payments to get N1000 off your next rides.

* Credits do not apply to cash rides.

What does this mean for the Driver?
Doom for people owing taxify a lot of money because more card trips will emerge and taxify will use this avenue to recover their money from drivers owing them.. I noticed of recent I have been doing more card trips than cash. But night crawlers don't have time for card trips. Once an olosho requests u just know that cash is coming ur way.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Toks 2010 Corolla for sale. Factory tint. Good to go for e hailing business. Kindly pm at terrence15115@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kasby2233: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Pls i need car, here is my numba 08143077151
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Emekayoung:

How can u say he shouldn't use map or calculate price,what if he doesn't know his rider's destination and the need arises to make use of the map? I calculate price on each and every trip,and once I notice the trip calculation is having issues I will quickly tell the rider so I can end the trip and we start again. And the previous fare must be included. All depends on how u explain it to them. And some will say no time for all that,let's do offline.

Hopefully u meet with an understanding rider always, if its the type that doesnt care, you are in for a long thing. From my end I know such bugs d app and its best to just b on the safe side, if you most use map, just use it to get away from the axis you don't understand or use direction but don't start.

Inbtw: Taxify is yet to credit acct for last week...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
gwng:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please,House do you verify a guarantor ,do you meet them in person or you call only to ask question about the realiability of the driver?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
JABB:
Please,House do you verify a guarantor ,do you meet them in person or you call only to ask question about the realiability of the driver?
u can meet in person.visit house,,still call phone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Information reaching me shows that taxify lite drivers are currently receiving more request than taxify drivers.

Seems taxify slashed prices without any drama grin

Most drivers on lite are now switching to uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pls wot is d base fare for Uber x calculated,, I picked a rider from surulere to ajah 27km and d fare showed 2,634
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=herocz post=69108840]Pls wot is d base fare for Uber x calculated,, I picked a rider from surulere to ajah 27km and d fare showed 2,634[/]

P.s: Am a new b
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Information reaching me shows that taxify lite drivers are currently receiving more request than taxify drivers.

Before nko?

My car qualifies as Taxify, but na lite I always request sha wink wink wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
There is no shortcut to success, 4months and half work and intensive saving yielded this. Target is N2million before December this year. I am posting this not to brag but to encourage and motivate others to work harder and smarter and also adopt good saving habit. With God on your side, d sky is ur limit

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Do you drive your own car?
chucsmoore:
There is no shortcut to success, 4months and half work and intensive saving yielded this. Target is N2million before December this year. I am posting this not to brag but to encourage and motivate others to work harder and smarter and also adopt good saving habit. With God on your side, d sky is ur limit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
herocz:
Pls wot is d base fare for Uber x calculated,, I picked a rider from surulere to ajah 27km and d fare showed 2,634
Na so I see am. 200km a day on Uber, plus different waka due to positioning, pls their x1.1 surge can't earn you up to 15k. That is how bad it is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
chucsmoore:
Why you commot Ur screenshot. I don screenshot am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
mistadayo:
Do you drive your own car?
I once drove for someone, Now am Oga at d top

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
brogxy:

Why you commot Ur screenshot. I don screenshot am
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
chucsmoore:

please encourage me with 20k jor

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=herocz post=69108867][/quote]

What will you now say about this. I regretted not taking it offline that day
50km earned 2.9k
I even had to drive 30km away from that place before getting a request, cos there was no Uber service in that area. I felt like crying that Day

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Carshopper:

please encourage me with 20k jor
grin U nah money bag already. Your moniker says it all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
brogxy:

What will you now say about this. I regretted not taking it offline that day
50km earned 2.9k
I even had to drive 30km away from that place before getting a request, cos there was no Uber service in that area. I felt like crying that Day
Offline would have been better. This kind of trip I charge X2. Like 5 to 6k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

i said it. And its true. My uber has been back to back... Taxify once today but fare was huge grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
chucsmoore:
Offline would have been better. This kind of trip I charge X2. Like 5 to 6k

Any you think the rider would pay 5k?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DUNKA(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
For a rider which is better Uber or Taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
DUNKA:
For a rider which is better Uber or Taxify?
Taxify
Choose taxify grin package when requesting on taxify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rajsolomon: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
I dont really understand this taxify issue ... is it that taxifylite is no more getting request thats why drivers are leaving or fares are too low compared to uberX
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
slamstanlee:
exactly.. But it would be better if they change to 10% actually. That will knock taxify off their feet

Knockout ni. Taxify go sit down look abi?

Have u forgotten so soon when they both entered war of 0% commission

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.