Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4823166 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
slamstanlee:
while some will tell u without even asking...
Rider; please where are you? I am going to apapa. Can you come here quickly? I am quite late, i will be standing at my gate waiting for you.
All in one, without even letting u talk in between.
They make work easy sha grin...... u know what to do next
My kind of rider, no time for stories angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
jayooh:

Chai! Derris God oh. I Don almost use all my fuel reposition finish small time low fuel warning will come on.

Guy move to lekki phase1
At phase 1 still no request, let me go round again M comin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
ifyeez:
They won't tell you,
coz if they do you will cancel asap.
I remember one request I got at Maryland, I called n asked for destination she said Ajao, got there started trip I saw ikotun, I told her madam I tot you said Ajao, she said yes Ajao ikotun I just laughed, I got to Ajao ended trip n told her that's as far I can go, that's why I asked. No time undecided kiss undecided
Did she pay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Its good you ask to know riders destination before pickup especially wen its dark becos of the wicked, dangerous and unsafe society we find ourselves in. Nigeria is not safe for drivers compared to western world. Lagos is also not safe to work in especially at nights. Abnitio I dnt ask riders for their destination but since riders starting misbehaving and abusing the stuff na so i wake up.

Sometime ago i got a request to Otta from one hotel in Ikoyi by past 10pm, bros refused to tell me destination insisting i get to the hotel first. I hd no option than to cancel the request wen i got to the pickup location and discovered their destination was otta and yesterday a request from one babe in an estate at ikota county home requested a ride to a grocery store jst two streets from her house. quote author=ifyeez post=69743332]Some will start asking you why you're asking them, or will ignore the question and hang up immediately, some will tell you when you get here I will let you know. Once I hear all dis I already know it's a bad request am canceling after I drop the call. No rubbish m ur ride not ur slave.
tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello everyone,

Here are some of our available resources for protecting your ride share business:

1.Guide to Uber 2.03 : The 2nd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

We can also write a feasibility study particularly tailored to your investment needs.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.03 book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

To sign up for Fleet Man by Taxi App Guy and have us manage your vehicle, please click the link or call us here 08186473185

For Partners only: Do you want to register your car on Uber? Register your Uber account here.
Or chat us up on whatsapp and we will register your Uber account and upload your documents absolutely free of charge (This option is for Lagos Partners only).

Cheers
Taxi App Guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Still no request yet in mainland, left sobo , now at ICM.

Those in island, abeg how request there? Home calling me o

Long trip I'm available o.. Apapa peeps,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by profjo: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Camry big daddy and honda civic 2004, which one is preferable for uber. Pls advise in terms of vehicle maintenance and fuel consumption, and for a new driver. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tgiirl:
Still no request yet in mainland, left sobo , now at ICM.

Those in island, abeg how request there? Home calling me o

Long trip I'm available o.. Apapa peeps,
So I decided to head towards lekki phase 1 but got a request immediately I paid the toll fee.
11.45 a.m, the rider got down from a faulty taxify vehicle by the toll on ozumba. Although the trip is merry go round but I am still at it since 11.45.
I hope something good comes out of it at the end.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
The big boys can see riders destination before starting the trip. Chillex8. How do u do it na?
come teach me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
profjo:
Camry big daddy and honda civic 2004, which one is preferable for uber. Pls advise in terms of vehicle maintenance and fuel consumption, and for a new driver. Thanks
Camry; fuel consumption is 2.4l
Civic: 1.7l

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:
The big boys can see riders destination before starting the trip. Chillex8. How do u do it na?
come teach me
Simply ask over the phone before getting there. but if the rider hesitates to tell, that should spell doom. Maybe its a location that drivers don't like going.
I could remember when one rider that I asked but told me i should know it against the policy asking. I just cancelled the request sharp sharp

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
teelacruz:

That’s how I use my church mind to go meet a rider after telling me that she won’t tell me until am here only for the app to fail to show me the destination until after few KM away and I saw Otta. Chai......I won’t make such mistake again.
It was the brother I took to CU. I almost dropped him on the way but I felt I’m in it already since I couldn’t cancel when I got there even with her attitude.
Na all those kind places them no go free tell you. I will end the trip instantly. That's ogun state. I only work within lagos- that will be the excuse

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
brogxy:

Simply ask over the phone before getting there. but if the rider hesitates to tell, that should spell doom. Maybe its a location that drivers don't like going.
I could remember when one rider that I asked but told me i should know it against the policy asking. I just cancelled the request sharp sharp
Anytime i hear that it's against the policy asking, I do ask the person which policy is that, maybe they attended orientation class we did. If you can't tell me ur destination I can't come thank you.
Like the other guy said, the big boiz and girls won't behave that way,
only the broke once nd olosho will behave that way.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
profjo:

2004 civic is your friend
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
medd422:

If you don’t tell me your destination, forget it, I’m not coming. If u like report to Uber. I don’t care. If I call u myself and u are sounding rude already, I’m canceling immediately. Life is too shor for stress. The real rich riders are never rude. The poverty stricken Olosho girls are the worst. I once parked and ordered one to get out of my car with a smiling face cos she called me fool for not increasing d AC. She thought I was joking because I was smiling and demanding her exit from my car. I ended the trip, gave her a star and told Taxify she’s rude and disrespectful. Case closed
am curious..to what end does taxify/uber require u rate a rider?
Any incentives to it.?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
brogxy:

So I decided to head towards lekki phase 1 but got a request immediately I paid the toll fee.
11.45 a.m, the rider got down from a faulty taxify vehicle by the toll on ozumba. Although the trip is merry go round but I am still at it since 11.45.
I hope something good comes out of it at the end.

You are lucky, got a 2 request but app just keep loading and display error ... It happened twice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

Thanks bro, off I go. Porting.... I hope these drivers no dey follow me for back

Don reach there
na coded place
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
ifyeez:
grin grin grin grin You killed me there, you say make dem no follow u, my brother we're everywhere you can't hide grin
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

You are lucky, got a 2 request but app just keep loading and display error ... It happened twice
network glitch.... that icm dey be like dat depends...especially if u are on 3G
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aggos: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
profjo:

Bros, this is a simple question you could answer yourself. it's very obvious that Camry isn't good for uber
considering maintenance and fuel consumption. Google is your friend, Pls use it for further clarrification.

Experts in the house can also help.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
The most painful one is after waiting to get ur first request and finally gets it .... trip will now be a short distance.... to cry go hungry u. N600 LOL

I was lucky sha....my first 2 today were long trips
Ogudu road to okota 21km uber
Okota to ikate elgushi 22km taxify
Interestingly, both on reserve tank tongue

Will remain on island till night... friday don start be that....from now till 12midnight... then enter House on the rock for praise night....Glory to God grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
0ubenji:
am curious..to what end does taxify/uber require u rate a rider?
Any incentives to it.?
A rider's rating shows you what to expect from the rider. There was time I got a rider with 3.5, the rider actually behaved badly.
I dropped the rider's rating lower for the next driver to use his initiative on how to relate with him

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
My village people visited me this morning. Woke up around 4am to launch out weekend and jackpot campaign by 5am. But my car said no. Still battling with it. I'm not sure of meeting up with the bonus again. Its well.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sorry bro....
Man propose....God.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Me sef don dey do am. For this small chop era I can't be taking nonsense too.
you have joined bad gang grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:
come teach me
If you know, you know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Veegoline: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please help who can help me with uber driver account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
slamstanlee:
Sorry bro....
Man propose....God.....
Abi. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by earthsong: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
I'm thinking quitting e hailing. for one, my car seems does not DAT njoy the stress of moving every other day. seems it wants to be used only once in a while. should I continue and keep visiting mechanic or should I quit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tgiirl:

that's why u must use a 4g fone.. 3g is never reliable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
chillex8:

If you know, you know.
Baba, teach us the way now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), Pearl1910 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.