Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768107 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
darmilolah:

Don't mind him jare. Na yellow paw paw be him weakness

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Uber should pay naa, abi dey wan pay again nii?
Got alert now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:

BTW, I deh this your Sobo Arobiodu GRA. Make I see if request go show. Patiently waiting.

It showed for me yesterday, though after long time. Back to lekki
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:

BTW, I deh this your Sobo Arobiodu GRA. Make I see if request go show. Patiently waiting.
even destination trip dey enter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:

Oduduwa way and oduduwa cressent are not bad too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gentlelife50:

You must get, put on your Uber too

Uber ke? Them deh vex me like this. The only surge trip I did yesterday, the rider complained about the route and they did a review to cut my money. When it's the rider that selected route herself and consented to every route I took. Maybe I for carry her pass 30mins slower route. Yesterday that third mainland bridge/ring road inwards marina was blocked to after 12noon sef .
From Osborne is turned toward carter bridge to connect marina UBA to get her to office early and yet she still complained to uber, all this rider sef be forming fake boss in your car. She sit down like CFO of UBA, 2.3x surge shake her akant she come deh vibrate to uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
slamstanlee:
even destination trip dey enter
This GRA na uber users full am then. I don't usually wait here for so long. But I just spent over 1hr 30mins nothing on taxify. Moving to Mende maybe

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
[b][/b]
SpeedGod:

It showed for me yesterday, though after long time. Back to lekki
Uber or taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:

This GRA na uber users full am then. I don't usually wait here for so long. But I just spent over 1hr 30mins nothing on taxify. Moving to Mende maybe
Mende by this time. Best time is in d morning. Na residential. Instead target Toyin or Allen. People Closing from work

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
metrecube:

Got alert now.
Waoo, congratulations
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
chucsmoore:
Really? I have never had good experience with Uber when it comes to customer complaints.

In this case, not really with me. The only time Uber blocked me, it was done by one of their rep whom I carried I guess, but I didn't add 2+2 up then. I was still very new on Uber, the mumu request me on a monday, kept me waiting for close to 30mins after arrival, was going to VI (ojora colony- if you know). We had our issue when we got to Osborne interchange and there was heavy traffic on osborne-ikoyi while obalende-ikoyi was free visually and from the map. But he insisted we took osborne, na so I change am for the guy seriously, drawing his attention to the fact that he has wasted my productive morning enough and still wants to keep us in traffic when much faster alternative is available.

Them sha block me, rider complaint- customer service and car issues. I reach office I change am for the attendant sef join. She said, Oga you look too angry to drive on uber oh. Dem say make I go re-inspection for car come back. I just left them to their poo, taxify was sweeting then. After 2 months they unblocked me themselves, I just laffed.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
chucsmoore:
Mende by this time. Best time is in d morning. Na residential. Instead target Toyin or Allen. People Closing from work

Just when I was about to crank my engine

I hope it's a good trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lucky chap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:

In this case, not really with me. The only time Uber blocked me, it was done by one of their rep whom I carried I guess, but I didn't add 2+2 up then. I was still very new on Uber, the mumu request me on a monday, kept me waiting for close to 30mins after arrival, was going to VI (ojora colony- if you know). We had our issue when we got to Osborne interchange and there was heavy traffic on osborne-ikoyi while obalende-ikoyi was free visually and from the map. But he insisted we took osborne, na so I change am for the guy seriously, drawing his attention to the fact that he has wasted my productive morning enough and still wants to keep us in traffic when much faster alternative is available.

Them sha block me, rider complaint- customer service and car issues. I reach office I change am for the attendant sef join. She said, Oga you look too angry to drive on uber oh. Dem say make I go re-inspection for car come back. I just left them to their poo, taxify was sweeting then. After 2 months they unblocked me themselves, I just laffed.

Cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Just what I was hoping for.

I foe castigate Slamstanlee today

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Car vibrates while in traffic what could be the cause
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:

Just when I was about to crank my engine

I hope it's a good trip
lol..
Update ur taxify app sha. The new one has big button to accept request
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:
Just what I was hoping for.

I foe castigate Slamstanlee today
heheheeh...i never blow empty comot there before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:

Uber ke? Them deh vex me like this. The only surge trip I did yesterday, the rider complained about the route and they did a review to cut my money. When it's the rider that selected route herself and consented to every route I took. Maybe I for carry her pass 30mins slower route. Yesterday that third mainland bridge/ring road inwards marina was blocked to after 12noon sef .
From Osborne is turned toward carter bridge to connect marina UBA to get her to office early and yet she still complained to uber, all this rider sef be forming fake boss in your car. She sit down like CFO of UBA, 2.3x surge shake her akant she come deh vibrate to uber.
Did Uber reduce your money.
If they did, just reply them about what happened and insist your MONEY is needed since you worked for it.
This worked for me, I don't know about you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
slamstanlee:
lol..
Seems the new app has a short request acceptance time

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
slamstanlee:
lol..

I don't want joor. My phones OS is old. All those update come with wahala. Make I still deh manage this one till them lock me out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
brogxy:

If they did, just reply them about what happened and insist your MONEY is needed since you worked for it.

What do you think, I have replied them since morning. Awaiting their reply, if they do not budge on the matter I will inform them to kuku take the fare for the whole trip and dash the rider. I haven't gone online today on uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
slamstanlee:
heheheeh...i never blow empty comot there before
but the wait sha, spent roughly 3hours within GRA before getting request.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
brogxy:

Exactly...he can narrate his side of his story and have his money returned to his account.

I used to enjoy Uber then before I was permanently blocked because of cancelation as I was a JJC. I wish I could join Uber back.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Epphy:

Exactly...he can narrate his side of his story and have his money returned to his account.

I used to enjoy Uber then before I was permanently blocked because of cancelation as I was a JJC. I wish I could join Uber back.
Cancellation? How come? Pls explain further

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
brogxy:

Cancellation? How come? Pls explain further

High rate of cancelation. I was blocked the first time and again the second and last time cos of this. I didn't fully understand how it was working and how to avoid it. The last time, I think I cancelled 2 out of 4 accepted rides and I didn't drive for like 5 or 6 days prior to the day. I got deactivated the next day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:
Taxify since 12pm I finished my last ride, till now no sensible request. angry angry angry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
ifyeez:
Taxify since 12pm I finished my last ride, till now no sensible request. angry angry angry
All these "driver did not respond" would have affected your activity. Guess it should be the network or the useless app

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Check out a a fare review for same destination on both apps. Uber is just suffering one and I wished something be done about the fare.even lite is still better than uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
jayooh:
i put on both app, max time i experienced was around 25mins

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lite is same as Uber, except Uber removes 1.1 boost all over Lagos

brogxy:
Check out a a fare review for same destination on both apps. Uber is just suffering one and I wished something be done about the fare.even lite is still better than uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Do we still have good drivers around with some e-taxi experience and stays on mainland?:
Toyota Camry 2004
30k weekly
Drop your contact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.