Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4769605 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pafo(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2018
chucsmoore:

Camry muscle is not really that fuel consuming. I used average 2k fuel to do 8-10k on daily basis, 4K fuel to do 17-20k on a good day. The way people come here to exaggerate how fuel consuming Camry is baffles me a lot. It’s very close to Corolla. It’s just d tank is bigger

Your car looks sharp but those figures do not sound too encouraging for someone on rentals.

Or are they after commissions have been deducted?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Why drop numbers of people you don't know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Why drop numbers of people you don't know?
1. Coz I'll not be their guarantor, its him/her who really needs that.
2. I don't need to know ppl to help them

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2018
pafo:

Your car looks sharp but those figures do not sound too encouraging for someone on rentals.

After commission.Even if u re on rental u can still pay and have something to keep for yourself

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2018
chucsmoore:

Camry muscle is not really that fuel consuming. I use average 2k fuel to do 8-10k on daily basis, 4K fuel to do 17-20k on a good day. The way people come here to exaggerate how fuel consuming Camry is baffles me a lot. It’s very close to Corolla. It’s just d tank is bigger
cry cry cry embarassed that car must have Corolla engine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2018
jayooh:
Airtel has started again this week, see fine trip they just made me miss. Chai
I think the problem is that Taxify counts 30 sec to the first person the request goes to, once the person misses it maybe by network or whatever reason it goes to the next person by 20 secs, then next 10 secs then 5secs, the unlucky person is the person getting it on 1 secs. That's the only explanation I can come up with

Missed an important request, I accepted it loads and say client cancelled, till now no other requesr.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
chucsmoore:

Camry muscle is not really that fuel consuming. I use average 2k fuel to do 8-10k on daily basis, 4K fuel to do 17-20k on a good day. The way people come here to exaggerate how fuel consuming Camry is baffles me a lot. It’s very close to Corolla. It’s just d tank is bigger
Bro unless u are lucky to get surge trips the best u can get on camry for 2k fuel is 8k. When corolla sef is raking in 10k. That car is 2.4litres for a reason. It's almost 1.5x heavier than the corolla.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2018
ifyeez:
I think the problem is that Taxify counts 30 sec to the first person the request goes to, once the person misses it maybe by network or whatever reason it goes to the next person by 20 secs, then next 10 secs then 5secs, the unlucky person is the person getting it on 1 secs. That's the only explanation I can come up with

Missed an important request, I accepted it loads and say client cancelled, till now no other requesr.

I can relate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2018
ifyeez:
cry cry cry embarassed that car must have Corolla engine.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2018
jayooh:
Bro unless u are lucky to get surge trips the best u can get on camry for 2k fuel is 8k. When corolla sef is raking in 10k. That car is 2.4litres for a reason. It's almost 1.5x heavier than the corolla.
No need of unnecessary arguement. I have driven Corolla now am driving Camry. I know what am talking about. The difference is not much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Nice
ifyeez:
I went for servicing it's due, I used coastal coz it's cheaper and USA, all 5w30 grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2018
0ubenji:
1. I don't knw her from Adam, I posted the advert in a group and she dropped her number alongside some other guys

2. The emboldened should mean i have dropped her number here b4, which is so incorrect.. I urge u to take lil' time off the road to rest bro...I fink these long driving hours is telling on u already
Hmmmmmm, maybe it was my eyes. Thought I have seen you campaigning for her for some days now and someone promised to reach her the other day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
chucsmoore:
No need of unnecessary arguement. I have driven Corolla now am driving Camry. I know what am talking about. The difference is not much.
You are right the difference isn't much unless it have been tampered with, if corolla is buying 4k Camry may use 4.5k fuel in a day. my problem is even maintenance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
chucsmoore:
If the difference is not much, it means your Corolla was consuming petrol.
I drive a 1.6l sedan. And it's splendid on gas. I dont enjoy posting mpg figures cos so many factors come to play.

But am still waiting for the week I will spend more than #18,000 on petrol irrespective of the gross earnings.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
chucsmoore:
. Over sense. Far better. Imagine using 2k fuel to make close to 20k on daily basis. Spending less on maintenance and servicing. Spare Parts easily accessible and readily available and not expensive. It can withstand our bad roads. Suspension is good for bumps.
The internet never forgets grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
chillex8:

If the difference is not much, it means your Corolla was consuming petrol.
I drive a 1.6l sedan. And it's splendid on gas. I dont enjoy posting mpg figures cos so many factors come to play.

But am still waiting for the week I will spend more than #18,000 on petrol irrespective of the gross earnings.
which car please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
ifyeez:

i agree.
One night they sent me a 3 sec request, while i was completing a trip. I still managed to accept it. The next thing i saw was 'error'.
I later checked history and they changed it to driver did not respond.
Dat would have been my 4th trip of 5 to chop their 1750 bonus.
They now dropped my activity for that campaign to 75%
Got the 4th one in d same estate. Activity rose to 80%
And i still had like 1hr30min to catch d last one. But i knew it wont get past 85% afterwards.
I just logged off, open uber drove to KPMG to get a trip that took me to mainland. 2km to my bed.
Yeye taxify

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
All of U lurking around shobo arobiodun, I see U and I know yah numbers... undecided cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
chillex8:

Monitoring spirit.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
pafo:

If only you would make those figures churned out, you would survive rental. But sadly, you won't make those with a camry; it's a trap.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
chucsmoore:

:oIf I hear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
chucsmoore:

That is not correct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
jayooh:

This is correct

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
slamstanlee:
which car please
Na deep kia Rio and accent them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nurtay(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Need the address of any of the Uber inspection centres on the Island pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by earthsong: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
guys I'm a certified clearing agent oo. abeg hit me up to clear your cars/consignment from the port at an affordable rate and on time.
my card is here with infos u will need. be expecting your calls/email or visit to the office. thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by miliki777: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
I have a tokumbo 2007 Hyundai Elentra for rental

N35,000 weekly

2 Guarantor

Must Stay around ojodu, ikeja, ogba, ketu, ikosi and environs

50% Assurance Deposit grin buh we can negotiate thou

call

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello peeps, please does Taxify accept 2002 car. I want to register a Camry 2000 bigdaddy with them, pls advice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
slamstanlee:
i agree.
One night they sent me a 3 sec request, while i was completing a trip. I still managed to accept it. The next thing i saw was 'error'.
I later checked history and they changed it to driver did not respond.
Dat would have been my 4th trip of 5 to chop their 1750 bonus.
They now dropped my activity for that campaign to 75%
Got the 4th one in d same estate. Activity rose to 80%
And i still had like 1hr30min to catch d last one. But i knew it wont get past 85% afterwards.
I just logged off, open uber drove to KPMG to get a trip that took me to mainland. 2km to my bed.
Yeye taxify

Next time just find a way of getting 4 or 5new request to cancel. Client cancelled, rider did not show, what have you. I won't dash them the 1750 just because of activity unless it's on 50%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
chillex8:

Dude that’s when I no dey hunt for trips. Now wey everywhere don dey filled up with drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Monitoring spirit.

Monitoring spirit indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Besto(m), lanre2009 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.