Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742573 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunapawizzy: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Experienced Uber & Taxify driver needed
Vehicle model: Toyota Corolla sport 2006
30k weekly...no stories
2 verifiable guarantors needed
Transmission: Automatic

08035643150 ( Whatsapp only)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2018
medd422:

Bros if u mention assurance deposit for d group, nobody go answer u. Na only Nairaland wonders dey happen. If dem give u car for d group and u later mess up, nobody go give u car again
Anyway I don’t call it assurance deposit, I call it what it is: upfront rent,not arrears,or where do they pay rent in arrears in the world? Why others call it assurance deposit I don’t know. If you want to do rental arrangement for any asset, I think you have to pay that rent upfront based on your periodic arrangement. You won’t take a shop space and pay rent after you used it I believe you pay before usage. So people should call it what it is: rent and if it’s rent,it’s paid before using the asset: in this case the asset is the car.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2018
TAXIFLEET MANAGEMENT

Looking for a top-notch Taxi Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're taxifleet and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.Taxi Fleet services is dedicated to investors who desire reliable fleet managers to convert their vehicles into profitable assets. Taxifleet is fully operational in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do. 

We are experienced in the ride sharing industry and conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices. We deliver the most competitively priced ground handling solutions with commendable turnaround time.

Taxi Fleet is fully dedicated to your needs. We put in every available resources to achieve our clients objective. Our professionalism precedes us as we handle business with integrity so as to guarantee a profitable return for our various partners.

Contact Fleet Manager;

Email:taxifleetinfo@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp/Telegram: +2349076603658

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Oil worker driver, na dem dey rush am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Space411: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Areaboyfriend:
I have been interested in this uber /taxify business. I feel in love with taxify when I visited Lagos recently. I spoke with a driver driver and he said some of them could remit 30k per week.
What do you guys advice? Bearing in mind that I don't reside in Lagos to monitor my drivers. Is having a supervisor necessary?
. Call 08161777796
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josiah360: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2018
Uber & Taxify driver needed
Vehicle model: Honda Civic 2008
30k weekly
2 verifiable guarantors needed
Transmission: Automatic

08148134082 (Whatsapp only)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tempex88(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noblefresh: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Hello great gurus in the house.....

Please I want to ask,what’s the least amount a car owner on uber/Taxify make monthly By driving himself after deducting cost of fuel and monthly service...

I just want to have the least amount I can be making monthly in Lagos ,thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2018
ifyeez:
I pity this driver and the partner's car if the vehicle is not his own.
I surely believe he's not the owner of the vehicle, if he is he won't use it that way.
Taxify and their the more you look the less you see
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kbe15: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Register and start earning instantly http://zalmoney.site/3165345890776/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2018
Here are some of our available resources for protecting your ride share business:

1.Guide to Rideshare 3: Uber and Taxify : The 3rd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber and Taxify. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

To buy the Guide to Rideshare 3: Uber and Taxify book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

Do you want to build a delivery platform like instacart
Or a Rideshare platform like Uber
Are you a restaurant or a laundromat who wants to offer delivery as part of your services?
We can help you build your own platform

We can help with
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more
Please click the link or call us here 08186473185

Cheers
Taxi App Guy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aquilazng(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2018
30-40k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aquilazng(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Do you have a good car? And you like to doUber or Taxify biz realistically? I have 5 good drivers with good rating on ground now for you! Residents of lagos only.
We prefer manual car @20-25k/wk
Or automatic @25-30k/wk depends on the state of the car. Holla me 0.8.0.8.6.6.5.3.7.4.9
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tukopy: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
ranksz:
Vacancy for uber / taxify Driver
Vehicle Model: Mazda 6 2004 (Pristine Condition)
Transmission: Automatic Gear
Weekly Rental: 30,000 Naira

Terms & Condition:

1. Driver Location: Mainland preferred but not mandatory.
2. 20K initial deposit before handling over of vehicle (then balance 10k at the end of the week)
3. experienced in E-hailing vs work done on both uber, and taxify preferred but not mandatory.

Interested candidate should Call, sms or Whatsapp 0803 592 0051

This your assurance deposit sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Driver needed
Vehicle Model: Hyundai Accent 06
Transmission: Manual Gear

Terms & Condition:

1. Driver Location: Mainland preferred but not mandatory.(subject to visit)
2. 30k upfront rental
4. Must be registered on both Uber and Taxify
3. experience in E-hailing preferred but not mandatory.

Interested? Call 0806 964 3079
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday, so I was thinking. How about a mobile car wash platform, where people who want to wash their cars can request for a car wash straight from your app.

Whether they are at the office, the mall or at home. Your mobile car wash van can locate them by GPS straight from the app just like Uber, your customer's cars can be washed while they are watching a movie inside.

We can build the whole platform for you.
Including Branding, Ads, Customer Acquisition etc.

Give us a call today
You can click on the phone number to message us or call us here 08186473185

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noblefresh: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Noblefresh:
Hello great gurus in the house.....

Please I want to ask,what’s the least amount a car owner on uber/Taxify make monthly By driving himself after deducting cost of fuel and monthly service...

I just want to have the least amount I can be making monthly in Lagos ,thank you

Please someone should help ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aquilazng(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
ifyeez:

I just deh laff when I see this taxify inbox. If it's not a bogus claim, I hail that driver. Probably nailed all bonuses available throughout the month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kainosdu: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Noblefresh:

Please someone should help ?

150-200k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello house... Is there anyone here who has any contact of any partner in abuja for a driver to start work with immediately... Kindly quote me or send me a message on whatsapp 08139584625... Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Happy Sunday everyone

If anyone need a driver in Abuja for Uber call or WhatsApp 08185075162

The driver have already been approved so there is no delays in hitting the road.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Taxify have gone back to thier normal rounding up fare..Uber wanabe..lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
page 999
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MacZrino: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by disloman(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I disagree with you on this, yesterday was hot all over lagos, from mushin he could have received trips anywhere in lagos.
What if he doesn't?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ranksz: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
ranksz:
Vacancy for uber / taxify Driver
Vehicle Model: Mazda 6 2004 (Pristine Condition)
Transmission: Automatic Gear

Terms & Condition:

1. Driver Location: Mainland preferred but not mandatory.
2. 20K initial deposit before handling over of vehicle (then balance 10k at the end of the week)
3. experienced in E-hailing vs work done on both uber, and taxify preferred but not mandatory.

Interested candidate should Call, sms or Whatsapp 08156298011
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chai Taxify drivers everywhere, all my peak locations has now casted no more trip chasing abeg, I die here shocked shocked shocked na Ogun state remain make drivers go look for trips grin.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigdam(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota Corolla 2004 model(TOKUNBO). Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (ishaga, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Agege,Akute)

Interested drivers will be required to make upfront payment for the first week to show commitment. Weekly rental payment is 35k

Interested drivers should Call this number 08132492726 , 08160715529
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Page 999
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
page 999

...and counting...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Carshopper:

Not worry, things will soon change again. But it's not only on nairaland. Even d group am in, they know I collect a deposit bcuz that's is how the bizness rolls. grin cheesy

Lol... Congrats... U re luck getting drivers who drop cash to collect ur car.

And I wish those waiting to get Driver who has 30k to drop before and agreement can be signed to find one before december grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.