Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743031 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toxxnoni(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2018
I need taxify driver in Abuja...it's an Honda Accord EOD 2005...4 plug...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2018
2011 nissan sunny, not abused for sale. Buy and start work, no fixes.

https://www.nairaland.com/4721086/2011-nissan-sunny-81000km-49000miles#71067990

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by miliki777: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2018
uI am expecting a very sound tokumbo Honda civic 2004 by the end of the month. I would lik to give it out on HP at 2.2m. Driver must provide 2 Guarantor, stay on the mainland (ojota, berger, ketu, ikosi, ogba etc), Driver must provide a deposit of 500k

the 2.2m is slightly negotiable.

drop ur contact here if you are interested. tnks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2018
2 units of 2005 Pontiac Vibe (Toyota Corolla 1.8L engine) available for RENTAL.

a. NO UPFRONT SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED
b. At least 1 credible and verifiable guarantor
c. Driver can be resident in any part of Lagos

Weekly rental fee is 35k. We can guarantee you easy registration with both Uber and Taxify so you can ride on both platform and not just one only one platform. Both cars are already registered on uber and taxify so you can start working immediately.

Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance fully covered by fleet management company. Vehicles are super sound and less than 3 months old.

Interested drivers should please call on 0909 648 1402 to speak to the fleet manager.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ranksz: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2018
Vacancy for uber / taxify Driver
Vehicle Model: Mazda 6 2004 (Pristine Condition)
Transmission: Automatic Gear
Weekly Rental: 30,000 Naira

Terms & Condition:

1. Driver Location: Mainland preferred but not mandatory.
2. 20K initial deposit before handling over of vehicle (then balance 10k at the end of the week)
3. experienced in E-hailing vs work done on both uber, and taxify preferred but not mandatory.

Interested candidate should Call, sms or Whatsapp 08156298011
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ranksz: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2018
Vacancy for uber / taxify Driver
Vehicle Model: Mazda 6 2004 (Pristine Condition)
Transmission: Automatic Gear
Weekly Rental: 30,000 Naira

Terms & Condition:

1. Driver Location: Mainland preferred but not mandatory.
2. 20K initial deposit before handling over of vehicle (then balance 10k at the end of the week)
3. experienced in E-hailing vs work done on both uber, and taxify preferred but not mandatory.

Interested candidate should Call, sms or Whatsapp 08156298011
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
A thousand plus pages of information on Uber/Taxify Business.

This is indeed an encyclopedia of knowledge.

Well Done to everybody.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
TAXIFLEET MANAGEMENT

Looking for a top-notch Taxi Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're taxifleet and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.Taxi Fleet services is dedicated to investors who desire reliable fleet managers to convert their vehicles into profitable assets. Taxifleet is fully operational in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do. 

We are experienced in the ride sharing industry and conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices. We deliver the most competitively priced ground handling solutions with commendable turnaround time..

Taxi Fleet is fully dedicated to your needs. We put in every available resources to achieve our clients objective. Our professionalism precedes us as we handle business with integrity so as to guarantee a profitable return for our various partners.

Contact Fleet Manager;

Email:taxifleetinfo@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp/Telegram: +2349076603658

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
toxxnoni:

Good day... Registered driver in Abuja call or whatsapp 08139584625
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epeke1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello, I am an experienced uber/taxify driver seeking a car to drive. kindly reach me on 08062115779
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Happy new week pple. Drivers on rentals paid due and partners do the needful....

I'm just coming out and second short trip completed. How biz at ur end

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
Uber just paid. I wonder why so early

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamalfry(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
cooldood:

Unfortunately for you, empty vessels like you make loudest noise.

Need a loan ranging from 100k and above?do you have a vehicle that can be used as a collateral?
If yes...
Call 08029583751 or Whatsapp: 07062208029
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tgiirl:
Happy new week pple. Drivers on rentals paid due and partners do the needful....

Biz is really good now. The rain has increased request. Yesterday was back to back through out. This morning the same thing. Am on break, will get back to work by 4pm for Evening Rush till 10pm.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
toxxnoni:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmmmm

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
chucsmoore:
Biz is really good now. The rain has increased request. Yesterday was back to back through out. This morning the same thing. Am on break, will get back to work by 4pm for Evening Rush till 10pm.
Hello. To the well informed about e-hailing business, please help address the following.
1. I have a toyota camry 2003 model and want to register it for (a) Uber (b) Taxify .How do I go about it?
2. How long will the registration process take for me to start operation.
3. Kindly list acceptable and reliable phones on both platforms.
4. As a newbie who stays around Shogunle opposite Ikeja GRA and somehow close to the airport, Where do I situate myself to begin the day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

Hi Tgiirl, I mentioned you earlier. Can you please address the issues I raised.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please house what can be the issue when on transit trip just ended and got this msg from uber

Uber has ended this trip. Please drop off your passenger at a safe location.

Though another request enter instant from other rider and am yet to drop the first rider
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
chucsmoore:

Na so bro.. Let's rock the biz while it last
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
sunnp:
Please house what can be the issue when on transit trip just ended and got this msg from uber

Though another request enter instant from other rider and am yet to drop the first rider

Bros It seems u are a newbies on the platform.. there are options were by u get request before dropping off ur rider.. if u are close to the rider destination drop off. it serves as an avenue for the driver not to wait in getting requests.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
tunde2222:
Hello. To the well informed about e-hailing business, please help address the following.
1. I have a toyota camry 2003 model and want to register it for (a) Uber (b) Taxify .How do I go about it?
2. How long will the registration process take for me to start operation.
3. Kindly list acceptable and reliable phones on both platforms.
4. As a newbie who stays around Shogunle opposite Ikeja GRA and somehow close to the airport, Where do I situate myself to begin the day.

1. For uber, visit their website and follow the instruction, then go for inspection at any car45 office around u. As for Taxify, visit their inspection center in lekki first then u will be told what next to do from there.

2. Uber might take a week. Taxify a day if u go early

3. Android Os from 6.0

4. U will get a request from your house or better still. Driver down to Maryland mende

I hope that helps

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

1. For uber, visit their website and follow the instruction, then go for inspection at any car45 office around u. As for Taxify, visit their inspection center in lekki first then u will be told what next to do from there.

2. Uber might take a week. Taxify a day if u go early

3. Android Os from 6.0

4. U will get a request from your house or better still. Driver down to Maryland mende

I hope that helps
Thanks bro. You are a blessing to this thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
kneo:
BIG DADDY

2K Petrol on uber = 7k gross
2k petrol on taxify= 10k gross

I don believe it, with or without surge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
sunnp:

Happens mostly when it seems you have spent too much time on a particular trip. Most times I just ignore the message and keep going. Unless the rider don vex me beforehand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

Must say I'm luck today, 17k and still waiting for more request to come in. After service I got a 1.9x trip from mainland to ajah
Was lucky too yesterday Sunday 24k+ in all including 10k off uber to n Fro ikorodu. on uber only. highest single day earning since January. (8am -10pm).i think requests are increasing gradually and waiting time reducing on uber these days.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Drivers, what app do you presently prefer? Uber or taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oh OK maybe that why, cuz we don spent like 2hrs rider put ikeja for destination but he say make I take him to Maryland so we spend 2hrs to ikeja once we get to ikeja uber just end the trip

jayooh:

Happens mostly when it seems you have spent too much time on a particular trip. Most times I just ignore the message and keep going. Unless the rider don vex me beforehand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
toxxnoni:

WhatsApp 08185075162
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
By the way, since you guys say it's raining, I hope you know about our wiper blade special for September. But one get one free (any brand we carry and not cheap quality) . E.g. 2010 Corolla blades buy one N2,920 get second free http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CWP&partNumber=XQ26

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.