Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820845 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Happy New Page.

Some Riders will not make heaven oooo sad After begging your Driver to stop at an eatery with all the sweet gist, you’ll now come out with meals with nice aroma & not even a snacks to say thank you to the driver for waiting and also making your journey sweet(especially the talkatives that just wanna keep talking), not even an invite and see whether I’ll eat or not.

Same experience twice, and I still dash the yeye guy #13(Uber palava)

Please, Oil dealers, gift me 5litrs as the first to start the new page na.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
radautoworks:
After stumbling on this thread and reading about some of your challenges, I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in some sort of annual maintenance package for your cars. Maybe something like 6 oil changes, wiper blades, a brake pad change and fluids for your vehicle for one flat annual price? How much do you think would be fair/affordable for something like this you in your line? Do the math and let me know what you think and if it gains traction, I'll make it happen for Uber drivers only. When you have maintenance you just make an appointment and done.
I love this package and 80k to 180k will be very attractive depending on the type of car.
Why uber drivers only. Just so u know,Taxify has more cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Epphy:

Uber or Taxify?

Taxify bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
jpworld:

Reality.

Why are you so bitter about upfront?

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not . The truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Drivers with me do pay advanced rentals too. Initially it wasn't so, but then partners instituted it when incidence of defaults became too high. Just to protect the Partner's investment. I have no qualms about it.

I think the most important thing is to be fair to all parties involved, and I try to ensure that at all times.

Well explained than I did

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
kneo:
BIG DADDY

2K Petrol on uber = 7k gross
2k petrol on taxify= 10k gross

Not all bro. Some bid daddy dey drain gross earnings

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
teelacruz:
Happy New Page.

Some Riders will not make heaven oooo sad After begging your Driver to stop at an eatery with all the sweet gist, you’ll now come out with meals with nice aroma & not even a snacks to say thank you to the driver for waiting and also making your journey sweet(especially the talkatives that just wanna keep talking), not even an invite and see whether I’ll eat or not.

Same experience twice, and I still dash the yeye guy #13(Uber palava)

Please, Oil dealers, gift me 5litrs as the first to start the new page na.
Them don know ur story, dem don read am for paper say u be silent millionaire na.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tgiirl:

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not . The truth is bitter

Yea the truth is bitter that's the reason you are so bitter about the upfront.

Is not your investment so quit this your stupid bully.

Some do upfront and it work for them.

Some dont and still succeed.

Your business decision is your choice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tgiirl:

Transportation business is total different from hiring. U pay upfront if u are to hire a car. And rentals is after usage.

Where did u hear that any type vehicle do pay upfront in this kind of business eg buses, tricycles, taxi on rentals pay at the end of each day, week or month.

Dont make it look like the upfront is the norms. When did u even start thinking of joining this business sef jjc

Nigerians and your twisted ways of running business, that’s why there are lots of issues in the country. Hire purchase, rental, lease mode of running any venture in any sector is the same, part of the problem is this absence of standard, if all partners insisted on same standard, then drivers will comport themselves. Keep redefining your own definition, there’s no qualms.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tgiirl:

U sound like you need the 30k badly. I can loan you. U go just add interest on top. I m serious

Unfortunately for you, empty vessels like you make loudest noise.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
jpworld:

That's his business terms. If you can't accept quit bullying.

Plenty of drivers pay upfront with no complain.
Don’t mind the pained guy crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
jpworld:

Leave the guy let him continue to rant.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
shollywendy1:

Them don know ur story, dem don read am for paper say u be silent millionaire na.

Shebi na u cast me.

How our Ikorodu riders na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello. To the well informed about e-hailing business, please help address the following.
1. I have a toyota camry 2003 model and want to register it for (a) Uber (b) Taxify .How do I go about it?
2. How long will the registration process take for me to start operation.
3. Kindly list acceptable and reliable phones on both platforms.
4. As a newbie who stays around Shogunle opposite Ikeja GRA and somehow close to the airport, Where do I situate myself to begin the day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KINGZgreat: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
medd422:

I won’t be able to do that here because there’s was a time a Taxify staff stylishly joined d group and got some vital informations that led to blocking of some accounts. U can drop ur number sha. I will add u to d most active one

07019118243 also join me in the group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
My uber partners how now ... how the oil war dey go ...the thing never reach 5k per 5liters for USA spec Mobil extended performance yet? Well just want remind you people, always check the reviews of any product of anything advertise here o ..before person go talk say kia rio and Lexus na same motor.. Make I face my front ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2018
jpworld:

I'm sure u have a problem, go get it fixed...

I hardly read anything meaningful from you than you picking up fight on this thread.

No one is bitter here neither can anyone bully here.

Pls just go and sort out your personal problems first.
Then u can come back here to share ur view without insult

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

I love this package and 80k to 180k will be very attractive depending on the type of car.
Why uber drivers only. Just so u know,Taxify has more cars

Thanks for the feedback. That is somewhere along the range I was considering. Just needed more feedback (especially about the most commonly used vehicles for Uber). I should have said emailing but didn't see Taxify in thread title. Applies to them too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2018
radautoworks:
After stumbling on this thread and reading about some of your challenges, I wanted to know if you guys would be interested in some sort of annual maintenance package for your cars. Maybe something like 6 oil changes, wiper blades, a brake pad change and fluids for your vehicle for one flat annual price? How much do you think would be fair/affordable for something like this you in your line? Do the math and let me know what you think and if it gains traction, I'll make it happen for Uber drivers only. When you have maintenance you just make an appointment and done.

Good one MMA queen, but have you thought of taking it further by giving reasonable credit facilities to uber & taxify drivers, for car repairs, I think you should be able to work out something with uber/taxify. For instance your company could grant N100K credit line for each uber/taxify driver, which must be settled within 5 months. Uber/taxify would for interested partners/drivers reflect 20k negative balance every start of the month in the drivers app, and remit the money owed to your company over a period of 5 months or less. Everybody wins partners are sure that genuine parts are installed given the car better mileage on the road & thus avoiding downtime, uber/taxify are happy as more cars are on the road, riders are happy as the issue of cars breaking down on trips becomes a thing of the past; partners are happy as cost of maintenance is spread out and more manageable with the added bonus of top notch warranty, drivers on hire purchase can meet their targets, your company radautoworks/carquest would see reduced inventory holding cost, your staff's would have little idle time. In short everybody is a Winner!.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2018
medd422:

I won’t be able to do that here because there’s was a time a Taxify staff stylishly joined d group and got some vital informations that led to blocking of some accounts. U can drop ur number sha. I will add u to d most active one

Please add me. 08064089224.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

Good one MMA queen, but have you thought of taking it further by giving reasonable credit facilities to uber & taxify drivers, for car repairs, I think you should be able to work out something with uber/taxify. For instance your company could grant N100K credit line for each uber/taxify driver, which must be settled within 5 months. Uber/taxify would for interested partners/drivers reflect 20k negative balance every start of the month in the drivers app, and remit the money owed to your company over a period of 5 months or less. Everybody wins partners are sure that genuine parts are installed given the car better mileage on the road & thus avoiding downtime, uber/taxify are happy as more cars are on the road, riders are happy as the issue of cars breaking down on trips becomes a thing of the past; partners are happy as cost of maintenance is spread out and more manageable with the added bonus of top notch warranty, drivers on hire purchase can meet their targets, your company radautoworks/carquest would see reduced inventory holding cost, your staff's would have little idle time. In short everybody is a Winner!.

You have the clout radautoworks....please take this on....nice idea OP

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.techcityng.com/uber-nigeria-announces-vehicle-maintenance-service-partnership/amp/

Uber has done it before, will definitely add value to the ecosystem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

Drivers that find it difficult to maintain car properly.
Some will remove the genuine part, sell off and replace with inferior
Some will fix cars to top notch conditions and sell off immediately.
We have poor records and terrible people in this country.
Radautoworks don't do it!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2018
MoonlightDrive:

In theory, I like the idea. In practice, it's a resounding NO. even for fleet clients, it would take a year of good transactions to even consider credit lines. We had something similar in one of my other companies. Never again. And that was with the big oil companies!
Best I can do is come up with an inclusive package as above so at least drivers don't have to worry about routine costs but once a year....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2018
[Hello. To the well informed about e-hailing business, please help address the following.
1. I have a toyota camry 2003 model and want to register it for (a) Uber (b) Taxify .How do I go about it?
4. As a newbie who stays around Shogunle opposite Ikeja GRA and somehow close to the airport, Where do I situate myself to begin the day. author=Tgiirl post=71052617]

Not all bro. Some bid daddy dey drain gross earnings[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2018
Tgiirl:

Taxify bro
Hello. To the well informed about e-hailing business, please help address the following.
4. As a newbie who stays around Shogunle opposite Ikeja GRA and somehow close to the airport, Where do I situate myself to begin the day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2018
kneo:
BIG DADDY

2K Petrol on uber = 7k gross
2k petrol on taxify= 10k gross
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Kainosdu:

150-200k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2018
dru23:

Lol ...we have a joker in the house..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunde2222: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, I no know uber naa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2018
Here are some of our available resources for protecting your ride share business:

1.Guide to Rideshare 3: Uber and Taxify : The 3rd edition book for Partners and Drivers who want to learn how to register and make money with Uber and Taxify. The book contains all you need to know.

2.Partner-Driver rental agreement template : A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between car owner and renter.
This document protects both parties.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template : A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between Car Owner and hirer.
This document protects both parties.

4.Guarantor form : A guarantor form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

To buy the Guide to Rideshare 3: Uber and Taxify book, or any documents you may need for protecting your ride share investments.
Click here 08186473185

Do you want to build a delivery platform like instacart
Or a Rideshare platform like Uber
Are you a restaurant or a laundromat who wants to offer delivery as part of your services?
We can help you build your own platform

We can help with
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more
Please click the link or call us here 08186473185

Cheers
Taxi App Guy

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2018
My fellow E Hailing family members. How Market?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2018
mrsage:
My fellow E Hailing family members. How Market?
Mrsage

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.