Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife (55375 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
He resigned only from Super eagle squad.
He never resigned from football ⚽, instagram or social media ooh!
skelewu404:
enough of this guy i beg, sabi u don retire we don hear thank you for everything
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by otodeluxe(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Retirement is sweet tho cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by electrokcoi(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2015
love you my man
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by JaaizTech: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Bros, just dey find cheap popularity and sympathy. Make we talk true, He disrespected the coach in the presence of other team mates and He is talking about not being treated fairly. Infact He is guilty of causing division and distraction in SE. If He had an axe to grind with the coach, He should have expressed it to him in person, even if He likes He can bring in the NFF officials. But to openly disrespect the coach in the presence of other team members is never acceptable.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by otigbagba: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Still grieving

''Training time with wifey.He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God.My. She got me. in my moment of grieve.''

https://instagram.com/p/8ns_Vizauj/?taken-by=vinny2908
......this Enyeama guy is not loyal sha ....We can't have two coaches.Oliseh made d ryt call
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Still grieving

''Training time with wifey.He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God.My. She got me. in my moment of grieve.''

https://instagram.com/p/8ns_Vizauj/?taken-by=vinny2908

It's good to get education.

Money without education is useless.

At least nobody will argue with you here! You're both coach- captain here.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
He shud also not 4get dat it was d same country he retired 4rm dat brought him to limelight, i knw he wil regret his actions n dat his wife cud nt even scold him to rescind his decision, super eagles wil b great under Oliseh.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by WailingWailer00(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
amii131:
Good for u jare

The wife go happy atleast my husband will have family time

I love husbands that stays home not too far atleast someone I can cuddle each night tongue
I hate it when a man stays at home
It's crap undecided
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by DTOBS(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go tear you dirty slap tongue
lolllllll....tear rubber....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Jose Peseiro’s Wife And Daughter Celebrate Super Eagles / Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.