Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife (55374 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by opasix(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Omg!!....pls who iz dis dude luking lyk??

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by opasix(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Omo see young korede in d making
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
A think you don cimot now we all miss u sir
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by YONIK: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Twale for you.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
....love this, gotta move on bro.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by godoluwa(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chanchit:
E be like say Enyeama get small disorder, he use social media pass Kim'k nowadays, continue dey train with your wife there while you mate train on the pitch.
u no go blame enyeama if u knw wat oliseh represent. oliseh is a stubborn player during his playing days to d extent dat he once wrestle with coach
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Missonas(f): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
darmhey:
I second you, and I also believe Enyeama retired maybe because he needed an excuse, if you have a misunderstanding with your coach you solve it, you don't just retire, m sure he wouldn't have retired if he were 22 or if world cup was next year. Nigerians only see an hero that has just lost his mother and pack all the blame give Oliseh.
Football age is a bascat mehn it catches up with u eventually.Lol!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Charlliejoe(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
He has really tried for his country so if he returns home and decides to stay with his family, I wish him the best....
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
amii131:
Good for u jare

The wife go happy atleast my husband will have family time

I love husbands that stays home not too far atleast someone I can cuddle each night tongue
seriously? but man must hustle na

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by darmhey(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missonas:

Football age is a bascat mehn it catches up with u eventually.Lol!
abi na
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by blackboy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Honestly speaking I was among those advocating for our ex internationals to be given the chance to take the coaching job of the Super Eagles but from what I have seen from Oliseh , I strongly doubt they are ready to take up such huge responsibility. Good and successful coaches/managers get along with their team. See Chelsea , when The Special One started complaining /blaming the team doctors and having them dismissed we can see where Chelsea is. Okay remember the Man City coach who kept having issues with his player -- Botelo or whatever, even though he was good he lost his job.

It's not about being the boss but being able to lead the boys in the direction to win . Gra Gra never makes successful leaders. Not saying Eyema is the best and irreplaceable but let things be done at the right time and descently.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by DTOBS(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chanchit:
E be like say Enyeama get small disorder, he use social media pass Kim'k nowadays, continue dey train with your wife there while you mate train on the pitch.
And wetin im mate wey dey train for pitch dey achieve? Then dey flog them like say heaven no dey. Nigeria used to be a country that no other africa country can just wake up one day and say they want to be friendly with us without thinking twice.We re now the one that even Benin republic will have to deliberate on our proposal for them to allow a friendly match with us knowing fully well that they will still beat us.
Enyeama has given a lot this country and to super eagles. He has been there when the going was tough,even when Oliseh was at supersport criticising the SE team day and night. Enyeama deserve a ceremonial retirement, he deserves a better treatment.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by rottennaija(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
M4gunners:
Oboy that woman go dey njoy everyday now.

Enjoy wat? U dis boy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by DTOBS(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Na photoshop jo
MUMU is your nomenclature...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by atine79(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
gbeseun:
And so what,BTW
Amunike released the list of under 17 players for Chile 2015!
Igbo team is all I see there,Igbo kwenu
sharrrraaaaap
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bros enjoy....na God do am for u,dnt mind dat stipid oliseh
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
DTOBS:

MUMU is your nomenclature...
I go tear you dirty slap tongue
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Bluffly: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
And so. Please Enyeama should get away if he wants to and stop playing tantrums up and down seeking pity from gullible Nigerians who rarely thinks before making comments.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by M4gunners: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
rottennaija:

Enjoy wat? U dis boy
I no be boy,i be man.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by supereagle(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
richyfunky:
Nobody is irreplaceable..... He left on a bad note

stop talking like that ooo, since JJ left have they found a replacement in his mould.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by mymen(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
People are not fear with their comments. Maybe I am the only one that think Enyeama still have the larger percent of the blame. The only blame I can put on Oliseh was for him not to have discussed the issue of captaincy before hand with him, though the decision of telling him is not compulsory. I like Enyeama but I am not taking his side this time around.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by osomegbe(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Still grieving

''Training time with wifey.He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God.My. She got me. in my moment of grieve.''

https://instagram.com/p/8ns_Vizauj/?taken-by=vinny2908

Please O, why is it that you are the only one quarrelling with all the coaches.
Just thinking aloud.
Check yourself please.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
whodohgeepee:
Still grieving

''Training time with wifey.He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from God.My. She got me. in my moment of grieve.''

https://instagram.com/p/8ns_Vizauj/?taken-by=vinny2908
moment of grief...kai kai.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missonas:
Abeg e don do.Vincent this, vincent that.U used to be a private person sup with all the paparazi.U walked goan live ur life...
i Tire o
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by mbulela: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is becoming nauseating.
If he wants to indulge in this attention seeking disorder, he should get an English teacher.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Charly68: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Your leaving the team has brought them bad luck terribly ,i believe NFA will soon write you to apologize when Cameroon gives them 5:0 tomorrow..."Oliseh don bring bad luck as Eyeama don take leave from super chickens"
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by saintandsinnerz: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
gbeseun:
And so what,BTW
Amunike released the list of under 17 players for Chile 2015!
Igbo team is all I see there,Igbo kwenu
Stop being idiotic! If you are not a tribal bigot you should have known that Igbos are good in football. So if majority of them make the bulk of the team i'm not surprise.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by ebukaOtika(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
modelboy:
Wisest way to get back to your opponent.

P.S today's my birthday. Ain't asking for likes tho, just saying...

Oya oo give us our likes back ,,,,if not your own don Be
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by nonsopas(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
I still dey blow on top the matter
Oya o make una follow me go www.ntechsms.com the korrect messaging site for Obodo Naija. N1.50kobo only
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
I swear dis kain Babe fit make person resign from sports Tey Tey. ...
Fyn Babe, great husband.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
I really admire his devotion to his wife and family. I hope its not just an act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.