Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife (55373 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
tongue
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by techmart(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
in life.... do what makes you happy...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Kayendy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dis man is now becoming even more popular dan his playing days tanks to Oliseh.... meanwhile enjoy ur life... uwa bu otu mbia no waste am on naija

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by SuPeRq(f): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
I go love ooooo grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by anytexy: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
neweraomo:
Make them form family eagle grin
Chai! you get mouth die. Hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Rutycool(f): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
U should have start from letter A. TO WHOM IT MAY CONSIGN ABOVE ME.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Chanchit: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lamasta:
Click LIKE if you LOVE ENYEAMA and Share if you love KESHI:::::::::::::
#TEAMENYEAMA

Wetin dey taya mefor this kyn rubbish be say some hediots go start to click link n share now.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
skelewu404:
enough of this guy i beg, sabi u don retire we don hear thank you for everything
I tire o
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by shogosco: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
you are our living legend, our hero, our former goalkeeper
!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by kalufelix(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vincent enyeama back home trains with his wife, women, childbirth and laziness
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Gboliwe: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
"...moment of grieve?" Odiegwu leery!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by money121(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Lamasta(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chanchit:

Wetin dey taya mefor this kyn rubbish be say some hediots go start to click link n share now.

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by olaiya2007(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lamasta:
Click LIKE if you LOVE ENYEAMA and Share if you love KESHI:::::::::::::
#TEAMENYEAMA

snubbed
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by menix(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Since every rubbish now make FP. Pls someone should upload this pics on FP nd tag it "Menix gyming his Bowel"

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vincent u berra mak sure u don't resign from ur club, if not u go see d oda side of dat u wife. 60% of her love, na ur money.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Chanchit: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=Lamasta post=38828437][/quote]
You are the one that needs common sense.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by coaco(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
May God lead u.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by AkoEja: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pride goes before a fall. This goes for Enyeama and Oliseh. Both characters were too proud, and they were unable to respect each other. Sunday Oliseh should not have replaced Vincent without communicating with him in the initial just to give him some respect considering the many years he has served the country. Enyeama also should have respected the coach when speaking in front of the whole team. However, the bigger part of the blame goes to the coach for inviting Enyeama without discussing with him that he will no longer be captain, if he did not want him, he should not have invited him.
Oliseh has not handled the whole thing with maturity, which he needs to be able to successfully manage a national team like Nigeria's with so many high-profile players.

Oliseh is unlikely to be a successful coach, and he will soon be removed after losing several matches. I don't think Nigeria will qualify for the World Cup. What a shame again. The blame squarely lands with our football administrators who never know what to do about which coach to employ. What a bunch of nincompoops!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by funkiebully: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
gbeseun:
And so what,BTW
Amunike released the list of under 17 players for Chile 2015!
Igbo team is all I see there,Igbo kwenu

Before u untraveled lots start claiming Amunike is igbo bc of ike in his name, he is not igbo.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by isaacbush1987: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg help oooo I beg
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by skelewu404(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Freemanan:

I tire o
everything about the guy just dey make front page as if he can save us from Boko Haram
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Smooyis(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
While I acknowledge the pain of our dear goalkeeper, I just want to say that it is never right to take decisions when angry. Such decisions are often regretted.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
skelewu404:
everything about the guy just dey make front page as if he can save us from Boko Haram
It will end Soon...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by bigerboy200: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Enyeama e don do ohhh... u are trying to hard to draw public sympathy to urself..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Alhasplk(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Now Enyeama remains d sole coach, d skipper as well d no.1 goalkeeper of his humble family. God bles Enyeama.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Missonas(f): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abeg e don do.Vincent this, vincent that.U used to be a private person sup with all the paparazi.U walked goan live ur life...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Btruth: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Happy for you that you are back home. Home sweet home. The little/much you have done for Nigeria, we really appreciated.

Thank you Vincent
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Bonuwa: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
God bless u my man thunder fire oliseh wit his bad belle. I trust naija dem go soon fire am if he fail to quolify
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by darmhey(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
AkoEja:
Pride goes before a fall. This goes for Enyeama and Oliseh. Both characters were too proud, and they were unable to respect each other. Sunday Oliseh should not have replaced Vincent without communicating with him in the initial just to give him some respect considering the many years he has served the country. Enyeama also should have respected the coach when speaking in front of the whole team. However, the bigger part of the blame goes to the coach for inviting Enyeama without discussing with him that he will no longer be captain, if he did not want him, he should not have invited him.
Oliseh has not handled the whole thing with maturity, which he needs to be able to successfully manage a national team like Nigeria's with so many high-profile players.

Oliseh is unlikely to be a successful coach, and he will soon be removed after losing several matches. I don't think Nigeria will qualify for the World Cup. What a shame again. The blame squarely lands with our football administrators who never know what to do about which coach to employ. What a bunch of nincompoops!
I second you, and I also believe Enyeama retired maybe because he needed an excuse, if you have a misunderstanding with your coach you solve it, you don't just retire, m sure he wouldn't have retired if he were 22 or if world cup was next year. Nigerians only see an hero that has just lost his mother and pack all the blame give Oliseh.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Back Home, Trains With His Wife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vincent should please settle with Oliseh... Nigeria needs him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Camp In Poland (Photos) / Ighalo Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.