Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know More About Women & S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know More About Women & S3x (936 Views)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Fake Orgasm / About Women Making The First Move. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know More About Women & S3x by datprincess(f): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know more about Women and S3x
There are many things that men don't know about women, mostly because they don't want us to know, and so women try and keep them hidden really well. But during my years of countless private investigations and Interviews with ladies, I discovered that there are many more things that ladies keep Hidden from men.. Read them after the cut..

1. Girls want you to Talk A Little Dirty.

2. They Fantasize About Sex a lot With Their Man.

3. She start fights with you because She's feeling ignored. She's trying to force emotion out of you.

4. She has Googled your exes.
Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know more about Women and S3x

5. They Still stalk Or Check On Their Exes.
6. Most women will simply avoid being around your parents whenever they can.

7. They Keep Memories From Past Relationshi....read more here...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/most-women-fake-orgasm-know-more-about.html

2 Shares

Re: Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know More About Women & S3x by datprincess(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know More About Women & S3x by Vinshu(f): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't understand
Re: Most Women Fake Orgasm, Know More About Women & S3x by datprincess(f): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2015
What is it that you don't understand here?
Vinshu:
I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Name That Guy On Nairaland You Had Love To Have A Date With / I Love My Literature Aunty Should I Tell Her? / ‘professional Lies’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.