Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity (2694 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
A Study shows that D most common sexual regret for most women is losing their virginity to a "wrong" Man, but it also says some Women dont regret losing theirs, whether by a Wrong Person or a Right Person!.
How True is this?
Are there ladies here who regret losing their Virginity
Or
Dont regret losing it?..
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by libertyfather(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
No
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by benedictnsi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
libertyfather:
No
Lol.....
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by TrapLORD(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Laraiboluwaji i heard you were looking for me.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by akom0908(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes

2 Likes

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by JERRY1925(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kk

1 Like

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by falconey(m): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
no girl will comment.......LOL
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by TrapLORD(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Nope. I was just asking you and your pal Lavena to stop derailing. That is, until you psychopathic friend funlord jumped in.
You werent the creator of that thread, i wonder how what we type on a page 4 of a thread concerns you. Do yourself a favor and mind your bussiness.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by funlord(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2015
grin
LaraiBoluwaji:

Nope. I was just asking you and your pal Lavena to stop derailing. That is, until you "psychopathic" friend "funlord" jumped in.

This attention craving slut can't seem to keep from typing out my moniker even for the flimsiest of reasons! Kindly swerve into obscurity and do as the man traplord says and mind your damn business from now on! We are not the reason for your loneliness! Dummbkopf!

Cc: seun! Lalasticlala! Obinoscopy! Royalroy!

Can you please monitor the timeline of this monikers chats?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

This attention craving slut can't seem to keep from typing out my moniker even for the flimsiest of reasons! Kindly swerve into obscurity and do as the man traplord says and mind your damn business from now on! We are not the reason for your loneliness! Dummbkopf!
C dis mumu with a plutonic and acquatic scattered dead medula oblongata typing trash. "dat lady up there can feed ur destiny.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
funlord:
cool

Cc: obinoscopy! Lalasticlala! Royalroy! Dominique! Seun!

This is the same moniker as "fantazia"! Its his alternate and he just broke rule 2 and 3 among others!
u insulted d parents of a lady and i was only correcting u
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
funlord:

Cc; lalasticlala! Obinoscopy! Seun! Dominique! Royalroy

It seems this cretin wants to start doing your jobs for you! Please give him a job! And kindly ask him to show you were the ladies folks were insulted!
shh u have edited the post.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
TrapLORD:
You werent the creator of that thread, i wonder how what we type on a page 4 of a thread concerns you. Do yourself a favor and mind your bussiness.
Hell no. It is my business because I follow that thread and each time I see 'new' above the thread, I click on it, only to see idle chatter.

Do yourself a favour and keep your quarrels with women off serious threads.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

Dominique, Lalasticlala. Rocktation, farano, this psycopath is abusing his parents again. Please do the needful
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by funlord(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Dominique, Lalasticlala. Rocktation, farano, this PSYCOPATH is abusing his parents again. Please do the needful

Cc: dominique! Lalsticlala! Farano! Rocktation! Obinoscopy! Royalroy

I believe the bolded is quite visible! Even after slander and incitement! Do the needful!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is serious!! grin grin grin grin guys ride on!
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Seun, how long will you and your mods allow a user like funlord to go around abusing people's mothers?

In a previous thread in the job section, he jumped in and began abusing his mother, not mine. Now he is at it again, calling his female relations sluts, not me.

Farano, Rocktation, Lalasticlala, Dominique do the needful and cage this psycho.

Go through his posts and see how he goes around breaking rule 2 with impunity.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
sweetorgasms:
u insulted d parents of a lady and i was only correcting u
Seun, he edited his posts.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by funlord(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Seun, he edited his posts.

You are a BLOODY LIAR! Thay have all the records and you shall be exposed for your lies! I was never on this thread till you called me out! Keep lying you can't escape!

2 Likes

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Vinshu(f): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Watching in 3D
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by funlord(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
Seun, how long will you and your mods allow a user like funlord to go around abusing people's mothers?

In a previous thread in the job section, he jumped in and began abusing his mother, not mine. Now he is at it again, calling his female relations sluts, not me.

Farano, Rocktation, Lalasticlala, Dominique do the needful and cage this "psycho".

Go through his posts and see how he goes around breaking rule 2 with impunity.

You think because you are an old forum member you can use your closeness to the mods to incite them against me? Seun is a pragmatic owner and he will see through your lies! All this your emotional blackmail won't work! I was banned a few days ago because of you and you still came and quoted me for no reason while I was on a ban? So how did I post when I was banned? You have caught yourself! I guess in your hometown the title of "psycho is an award"?

Cc: seun! Lalasticlala! Obinoscopy! Royalroy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
funlord:

You are a BLOODY LIAR! Thay have all the records and you shall be exposed for your lies! I was never on this thread till you called me out! Keep lying you can't escape!
Usually your posts are liberally spiced with terms like 'slut' and 'hag', but now it is cleaner. The fear of ban is the beginning of wisdom.

Keep insulting, but the day I will have your time, both of us will be banned till 2050.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by funlord(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
LaraiBoluwaji:

Usually your posts are liberally spiced with terms like 'slut' and 'hag', but now it is cleaner. The fear of ban is the beginning of wisdom.

Keep insulting, but the day I will have your time, both of us will be banned till 2050.

Call me a name na, and I will call you 19 names in succession! It is YOU that has a fear of bans not me! They ban me weekly here! But does it affect the hairs on my head? Not 1 bit! I have battled countless mods, exposed fraudsters, scammers, silenced online bullies and I still remain! Untouched by scandal and never taking prisoners!

The funlord moniker guarantees massive traffic on nl so even the owner knows I'm a cash point! After all he was here earlier and noticed you had no case! So because your attempts at lies have failed you, you have now become contrite! Smh!

Babe you are a learner as far as I'm concerned! Please let me give you some advice, look for your job in peace and move on with your life, we don't post in the same circles so I don't know why you keep worrying my moniker? I post in politics and sports, 2 things I'm sure you know nothing about so kindly NEVER disturb me again with your unnecessary mentions! But @ the same time on that day that YOU are ready? Please hala @ your boy! Experience will be your best teacher! Shalom!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by TrapLORD(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Hell no. It is my business because I follow that thread and each time I see 'new' above the thread, I click on it, only to see idle chatter.

Do yourself a favour and keep your quarrels with women off serious threads.
I wanted to call you a dirty plump yolober slût. But because its a very sunny day today, i wont. cool

4 Likes

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

Call me a name na, and I will call you 19 names in succession! It is YOU that has a fear of bans not me! They ban me weekly here! But does it affect the hairs on my head? Not 1 bit! I have battled countless mods, exposed fraudsters, scammers, silenced online bullies and I still remain! Untouched by scandal and never taking prisoners!

The funlord moniker guarantees massive traffic on nl so even the owner knows I'm a cash point! Because your attempts at lies have failed you, you have now become contrite! Smh!

Babe you are a learner as far as I'm concerned! Please let me give you some advice, look for your job in peace and move on with your life, we don't post in the same circles so I don't know why you keep worrying my moniker? I post in politics and sports, 2 things I'm sure you know nothing about so kindly NEVER disturb me again with your unnecessary mentions! But @ the same time on that day that YOU are ready? Please hala @ your boy! Experience will be your best teacher! Shalom!!!
You think you made sense in this post?
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
TrapLORD:
I wanted to call my mother a dirty plump yolober slût. But because its a very sunny day today, i wont. cool
Better wink

People with very low IQs resort to insults when they are at a loss of words.

Get yourself an education, boy, and grow up while you're at it. And don't forget to take your woman-wrapper bitching away from serious threads.

I'm done dignifying you and your ilk.
Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by funlord(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
LaraiBoluwaji:

You think you made sense in this post?

My job is to type out the message! If your lack of comprehension skills can't help you decipher it, sorry! Go and meet every english tutor you have ever had in your life for a refund! Its not my business that you are naturally slow! Take care

1 Like

Re: Are There Ladies Here Who Regret Losing Their Virginity by TrapLORD(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Better wink

People with very low IQs resort to insults when they are at a loss of words.

Get yourself an education, boy, and grow up while you're at it. And don't forget to take your woman-wrapper bitching away from serious threads.

I'm done dignifying you and your ilk.
Low I.Q?? Bîtch i aint the one following a thread on the JOBS section cheesy.
You know, seeing you at first sight.. I actually thought you took that bottled water because you already used to exotic drinks n stuff, right now i'm convinced you took it because you were pennyless! gringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Be Sincere, How Many Guys Can Do This? / 17 UNILAG Girls Reportedly Missing, After Attending A Party AT Lekki / How Many Dogs Did U See??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.