Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Would You Deal With Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Deal With Cheating (1453 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Deal With Cheating by 190: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2009
well i wont back out of the relationship
as most of u claim, instead i wud use that cheatin
excuse 2 beat the living day lite outta her
give her a black eye or something!
Re: How Would You Deal With Cheating by Dammyray(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2009
Na all of ona dey quite now ooo , no be all of us dey thief no be person wey dem catch dem go call thief
Re: How Would You Deal With Cheating by MsOlaolu(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2009
true, every body cheats, first we must define this cheating thingy, to some people even looking at another person, its cheating. but sleeping with another person personally, drain the cheatn bastard and go on strike since u caught him, he wont demand sex. another very effective way is 2 cheat back, with his best friend, but he will never NEVER take u back. if u want him back simply claim he seduced you and you were vulnerable. how ever i dont suggest quitting, quitters never win!! grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Deal With Cheating by 190: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Mrs. Olaolu
Thanks u have said it all
pls any more cheating views that we males wud like 2 know
what abt a girl that never calls u
wen u both are away from each other
maybe cos shes has a bizz appointment
she never calls,instead flashes 2 call u bak
do u tink its cheatin

this na imported question sha
Re: How Would You Deal With Cheating by bluespice(f): 3:52am On Apr 27, 2009
190 open ya thread jare tongue

nywais im most def out depends tho on how matured the relationship is
Re: How Would You Deal With Cheating by dbestuncle: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2015
yez, we the guys av spoken, th gals also av spoken so who really cheats? andd why? av u cheated before and y?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classy Lady / He's Too Busy To Ve My Time. What Can I Do? / How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.