Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating (1445 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Freiburger(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen does religion plays a big role when choosing a partner?
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by madlady(f): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
^Yes.
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by MissyB1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
Very Important.
If You're not a Christian, don't even bother to submit an application. grin
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2010
Absolutely important, for me it's topmost on the preference chart
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Flashfast1: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
Too important to be compromised
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
Very important. . .there certain compromises I cannot make and my religion is one of them!
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by chamotex(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
Imperative
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by bigfather(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
Religion has nothing to do with luv ! Excerpt if the babe is practising IDOLATRY and if she also worships anything apart from GOD.
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Scooby1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2010
Missy B:

Very Important.
If You're not a Christian, don't even bother to submit an application. grin
   grin grin grin grin grin grin

so vacancy dey  wink cheesy cheesy

@topic It is important!
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
Not really that important to me, as long as she's not a juju-worshipper, and we can both relate to a common God. So, she could be Anglican, Muslim, Pentecostal, Catholic.

I don't want a fanatic wife.
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2010
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by abrahym(m): 2:06am On Mar 11, 2010
Dont give a shyte abt religion,as long as she's cool,calm and collected, religion leads to racism which generate hatred,imagine jos wahala?
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by sjeezy8: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2010
atfirst ididnt care but now i do and I need a church going chick EVERY SUNDAY.
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2010
Religion plays a big role if not the upmost role, lol
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Ichibuike(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2010
To me it matters alot for i cant date someone not of the same belief
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Krissykriss(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
Is there something wrong with eckankar? People talk about that religion as if its a cult. This girl used to like me a lot but ppl greatly discouraged me cos she's eckankar!
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by candylips(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
na
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2010
You religion is supposed to define who you are! How are you supposed to date someone who doesn't beleive in 'you'! undecided
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by whitelexi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
I'm hoping she's very religious cos i need someone to drag my lazy ass to church every sunday grin grin grin
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by SAGoddess: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2010
I would not want a fanatic, those people can preach at a drop of a hat, and make one feel like an absolute sinner, I don't mind my partner being religious but I mustn't be dragged there when I don't feel like going or can't go, everything has its place!
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
whitelexi:

I'm hoping she's very religious cos i need someone to drag my lazy backside to church every sunday grin grin grin

Add morning masses, stations of the cross, benediction, confessions . . to that! tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by smooooooth: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ujujoan:

Add morning masses, stations of the cross, benediction, confessions . . to that! tongue tongue tongue

you can as well make him the pope. grin

@OP

religion is very very important. if the last christain is a crippled, then i rather remain single. lipsrsealed
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2010
smooooooth:

you can as well make him the pope. grin

@OP

religion is very very important. if the last christain is a crippled, then i rather remain single. lipsrsealed

That's the idea grin grin
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by honeric01(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
Does matter to me, i don't want someone doing what i know is wrong in my religion.
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Emperoh(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
Extremely essential. . . . .but won't sacrifice a good potential on the alter of religion!!
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by whitelexi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2010
Ujujoan:

That's the idea grin grin

So na your plan be this abi? grin grin grin
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2010
whitelexi:

So na your plan be this abi? grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Abbeycity4(f): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2010
It's very Important
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by jfking2005(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2010
@POSTER

please give ursef brain ok.

it is very very important than you could imagine.

Don't think about now that the love is like Romie and Juliet but think about future when comfort, harmony and agreement is now a priority in the

home.

Think about the legacy and religion you want to live for your children and dont be selfish.

cheers.
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Freiburger(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2010
jfking2005:

@POSTER

please give ursef brain ok.

it is very very important than you could imagine.

Don't think about now that the love is like Romie and Juliet but think about future when comfort, harmony and agreement is now a priority in the

home.

Think about the legacy and religion you want to live for your children and dont be selfish.

cheers.

Why that? Does mainly asking makes me a fool?
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by jfking2005(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2010
@Freiburger.

no be so now, just to think straight and nothing more.
Re: How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating by Freiburger(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2010
jfking2005:

@Freiburger.

no be so now, just to think straight and nothing more.

i got u, but don't know that some other ppl can also find religion not to bE an important factor to be considered when marring?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disagreement In Relationships / Teenage Infatuations And Other Assumptions Of Love / Valentine Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.