Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? (1053 Views)

What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by SoAmazing(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2009
Lovers opt for a break up in their relationship for different reasons, albeit flimsy or crucial.What would your partner do to get the "red card"?
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Czarskit(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
~ She looks at anoda fella 'twice'. ~
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2009
If she spoils my Mercedes grin
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by sparta(f): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
the day he cheats, i will give him a yellow, blue, rainbow coloured and a red card. angry
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by sistajay(f): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2009
When he stops lovin me, you heard the sayin don't be no fool when love don't love you!!!!
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by biina: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2009
Gets two yellow cards in a single game  grin
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by hoeyeadoe: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
When he screws anything n any1 else.
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by ladybam(f): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ post
2 tins:
1. cheating
2. the day he wil lay/lift his fingers on me!
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Igwe9(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
The last i checked it was when one gets two yellow cards in a Game, so that rule applies to her. cheesy

Furthermore,any time I feel insecure where she is. but pray it doesn't happen.
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2009
Na wa o
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Pittbaby(f): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
lady bam:

@ post
2 tins:
1. cheating
2. the day he wil lay/lift his fingers on me!

Hit the nail on the head there
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by 190: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
well the moment she
cheats on me, im wud give her a black eye b4
givin her a red card, dats all,
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by invisible2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2009
The day she insists on watching anything else when Chelsea is playing footie.
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Sissy3(f): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
jealousy and possessiveness
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2009
invisible!:

The day she insists on watching anything else when Chelsea is playing footie.

Czarskit:

~ She looks at anoda fella 'twice'. ~

Igwe.:

The last i checked it was when one gets two yellow cards in a Game, so that rule applies to her. cheesy

Furthermore,any time I feel insecure where she is. but pray it doesn't happen.

You ppl better be joking
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2009
Cheating or attempted cheating na straight red be dat.
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by tope2000(f): 2:43am On Apr 25, 2009
If he lay a finger on me and cheating angry
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by Sissy3(f): 3:32am On Apr 25, 2009
tope2000:

If he lay a finger on me and cheating angry

then do this to him, make sure you give him a  very hot cup of tea grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH1aK4ktack[/flash]
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:41am On Apr 25, 2009
Cheating, slapping, beating or anything in these categories. . . i can't tolerate!
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:30am On Apr 25, 2009
red card sounds like he got off a lil too lightly . . . . . . the BLACK and BLUE card is more like it  grin hehehehehehehehehehe . . . . . this will definitely happen if he hits me. The beating he'll get  . . . . Oh my gosh!!!!!!
Re: What Would Your Partner Do To Get The "red Card"? by bluespice(f): 5:45am On Apr 25, 2009
cheatin n hitting
lord knows he'll def get more than n black n blue skin color that day!
dont worry i wont touch him

cant say for my fellas tho wink

(1) (Reply)

Help! Gift Ideas To Rekindle A Fading Love / I Need Tips On Romantic Games And Play-wrestling With Girlfriend. / Woman And Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.