Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe (58150 Views)

Americans Obtain Secret Information About Russia’s New Avangard Missiles / Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tonychristopher: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Christian what? Russia have more Muslims than xtians. Why do empty heads like you al bring religion into everything?

Are you sure ...tell me where and when

Chechya that's all

Russia is the head of Christian orthodox church

Maybe it is Islamabad not St Petersburg is the capital

Lol

They bombed Turkey lately

Muslim and wahala self

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Are you sure ...tell me where and when

Chechya that's all

Russia is the head of Christian orthodox church

Maybe it is Islamabad not St Petersburg is the capital

Lol

They bombed Turkey lately

Muslim and wahala self
grin grin grin
Lol @ Muslim and wahala sef.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Shymm3x: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

Well he couldn't even hold his country together how can he crush anything in a foreign country? The Empire was born again inside your head lol. You had a good run but THE END is always inevitable. Your King George conspiracy might be true but i am not buying it.

USAF is occupying Britain as long as Tupolev crash landed in California

Crushing protesters is easier to do than hold a country together. So you'll agree with me that if Gorbachev was against the unification of Germany - he would've sent the tanks in to crush the protesters, yes?

Ask those who run the show in DC why they always need to come to the belly of the beast. The US is divided into different zones similar to how the different areas the Saxons lived in the Southern England were divided back then - hence you have an Essex and a Kent county in almost every state in the US. Bow down to the old empire living through the new one. cool

Better be worried cos you may not be lucky the next time a Tupolev comes visiting cos it might crash land on ya head in VA, with those ancient propellers. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by wristbangle: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Appleyard:
My brother, war no be moi moi o. What makes you think the Russians don't have an answer to the F-22? Advance radars makes stealth technology-based fighters obsolete. It is similar stealth plane fighter of the US the Serbs shot down with an outdated SAM. How about that for thought?

Bro, abeg whey the source of this your news oo
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Shymm3x: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
missy89

Russian attack helicopter gunships attacking ISIL.

Darn!! The Russians breed great pilots...just look at how they're playing with those toys? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfixnxELdrI
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Fleshly: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
BALLOSKI:
this guy(yeah, you are guy), is so enshrouded in lies and propaganda. You are yet to judge disinterestedly.

No she's not. She's a fine girl, I know her personally. Only that she's obsessed with America adventurism so much so that it has beclouded her sense of rationality.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:
missy89

Darn!! The Russians breed great pilots...just look at how they're playing with those toys? shocked

Striking fear into the heart of the enemy. I am pretty sure they know there are no MANPADS there. Besides they are using flares as countermeasures
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Christian what? Russia have more Muslims than xtians. Why do empty heads like you al bring religion into everything?

The joke is actually on you
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:
missy89

Russia should target ISIS locations not moderate rebels. Russia is possibly scared to target them because it is afraid of return suicide attacks in Russia. It is in for a long trouble. People are not seeing the long term effect of this nonsensical strikes on moderate rebels fighting against Assad.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MDelgado(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

Shym is not thinking straight because of his man crush on Putin.

Am sorry MIssy, i cant help but tell you this, you need DE-programming.. When i read your comments, i always wish to marry your brain, still cant believe you one of them sheeple.. Its a sad thing the likes of shym, tkester, appleyard and nairaminted arent telling you the truth...
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

Crushing protesters is easier to do than hold a country together. So you'll agree with me that if Gorbachev was against the unification of Germany - he would've sent the tanks in to crush the protesters, yes?

Ask those who run the show in DC why they always need to come to the belly of the beast. The US is divided into different zones similar to how the different areas the Saxons lived in the Southern England were divided back then - hence you have an Essex and a Kent county in almost every state in the US. Bow down to the old empire living through the new one. cool

Better be worried cos you may not be lucky the next time a Tupolev comes visiting cos it might crash land on ya head in VA, with those ancient propellers. grin

Since 1957, East Germany and the Soviet Union had an written agreement that Soviet troops in Germany cannot interfere in any internal affairs East Germany.

After the Soviet union busted, the soviet troops there became more like a refugee army. Germany had to pay them and even build them houses in their respective homeland in some cases. Turns out the occupiers were too broke to leave themselves. So there was nothing Gobby could even do if he wanted to.

Stop the BS conspiracies, not buying it .

I would be more worried about the Tupolev pilots crashing on take off from their bases in Russia
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
MDelgado:

Am sorry MIssy, i cant help but tell you this, you need DE-programming.. When i read your comments, i always wish to marry your brain, still cant believe you one of them sheeple.. Its a sad thing the likes of shym, tkester, appleyard and nairaminted arent telling you the truth...

So since i am a sheeple and you are not. Tell me what i dont know
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

The joke is actually on you
american-wannabe, just like I said earlier , you havn't been 'disinterested' in your judgement since this thread was kickstarted- so I don't expect you to be in this case. You just wont be.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MDelgado(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

So since i am a sheeple and you are not. Tell me what i dont know
What you don't know is... You need DE-programming...
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
BALLOSKI:
american-wannabe, just like I said earlier , you havn't been 'disinterested' in your judgement since this thread was kickstarted- so I don't expect you to be in this case. You just wont be.

So in your fantasy world there are more Muslims in Russia than Christians. Better move your azz 2 the sexuality or family section

6 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
MDelgado:

What you don't know is... You need DE-programming...

So you have been deprogrammed ?
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
olalat:
U read to much of cnn concoction. U are a misinformed fellow.

I think between the two of us I'm the only one that speaks Russian so I don't need 3rd party interpretation to understand the noise/propaganda you're gulping on.

I also think between the two of us I'm the only one who've seen the handiwork of the so called Russian super soldiers you're glorifying(gross incompetence is what comes to mind).

So, the misinformed fellow is you, my friend.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

Since 1957, East Germany and the Soviet Union had an written agreement that Soviet troops in Germany cannot interfere in any internal affairs East Germany.

After the Soviet union busted, the soviet troops there became more like a refugee army. Germany had to pay them and even build them houses in their respective homeland in some cases. Turns out the occupiers were too broke to leave themselves. So there was nothing Gobby could even do if he wanted to.

Stop the BS conspiracies, not buying it .

I would be more worried about the Tupolev pilots crashing on take off from their bases in Russia

The cost of building and maintaining the wall cost the overrated mother Russia the greatest expense in history. It almost completely wrecked havoc on the economy back home.

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

So in your fantasy world there are more Muslims in Russia than Christians. Better move your azz the the sexuality or family section
grin grin grin grin
Whaaaaat? See finishing abeg.
Ok, islam and xtianity are both minorities in Russia.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MDelgado(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

So you have been deprogrammed ?
I shan't trade words with you.. I just told you what you dont know.. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Tkester: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

So in your fantasy world there are more Muslims in Russia than Christians. Better move your azz 2 the sexuality or family section

See finishing!
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Tkester: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
MDelgado:

I shan't trade words with you.. I just told you what you dont know.. Peace!

You better not do, else you will regret it.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
MeandSum:

I think between the two of us I'm the only one that speaks Russian so I don't need 3rd party interpretation to understand the noise/propaganda you're gulping on.

I also think between the two of us I'm the only one who've seen the handiwork of the so called Russian super soldiers you're glorifying(gross incompetence is what comes to mind).

So, the misinformed fellow is you, my friend.
that you speak russian doesnt mean you know everything russian. We speak and understand english , and that doesn't mean everything america says is propaganda.
You speak Russian , yet you are russophobic.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MDelgado(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tkester:

You better not do, else you will regret it.

I get the point bro.. This is how you want to show her you will die for her or are you now her mouth piece?
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Appleyard:

Yet they coluld not produce any footage to that effect? What a joke.

Let's start with one caveat: everything the Russian fire fails 20% of the time smiley
so,with that in mind, you don't need the Americans or Germans to confirm it failed. You can take it to the bank that it failed.

For the uninitiated, I leave you with a video of one of such fails (the S-300 missile).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoM5a6v6410

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
MeandSum:

Let's start with one caveat: everything the Russian fire fails 20% of the time smiley
so,with that in mind, you don't need the Americans or Germans to confirm it failed. You can take it to the bank that it failed.

For the uninitiated, I leave you with a video of one of such fails (the S-300 missile).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoM5a6v6410

Lmao grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2m4YV9Bb7E
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Shymm3x: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

Lmao grin
I hope the Russkies wont kill themselves with their advanced missiles.

And you find that funny, huh? undecided

Failed US Navy SM 2 Missile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkGA3WSNxs

And

US Army failed rocket launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTVduBHFyeY

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Shymm3x: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89

How come almost all US aircraft carriers are stationed in VA?
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

And you find that funny, huh? undecided

Failed US Navy SM 2 Missile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybkGA3WSNxs

And

US Army failed rocket launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTVduBHFyeY

Of course. My post was directed to the dude that claimed US tech is 10 yrs behind
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Shymm3x: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

Of course. My post was directed to the dude that claimed US tech is 10 yrs behind

Send me ya pics - I wanna see ya face. tongue
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:
Missy89

How come almost all US aircraft carriers are stationed in VA?

Orders of King George cool.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Shymm3x: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

Orders of King George cool.

They're protecting the axis King George built. Norfolk and Newport News. Where Hampton at? grin

Lol. Where ya pics at big head? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.