Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe (58147 Views)

Americans Obtain Secret Information About Russia’s New Avangard Missiles / Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shymm3x:

They're protecting the axis King George built. Norfolk and Newport News. Where Hampton at? grin

Lol. Where ya pics at big head? undecided

There is a considerable amount on the West Coast

If i recall, I sent you my picture a long time ago and i told you why u will probably not get another one. You need to address my concerns. Quid pro quo sad

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Shymm3x: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

If i recall, I sent you my picture a long time ago and i told you why u will probably not get another one. You need to address my concerns. Quid pro quo sad

Lol. I renegaded on the agreement cos you never paid me what I won via our football bet. You still owe me a kiss and a proper massage of ya batty, remember? grin

We'll have to start afresh. cool

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by CSTR2: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Appleyard:
If you don't have anything important to say, stop trolling around here. How many years did you thinkl these planes have been? Are you even mentioning the F-35 that is clouded with alot of malfunctioning, with the latest being it can snap the neck of its pilot when ejecting?
The F-35 is a victim of its sophistication. The russians don't have anything like it yet.
Anyway, those issues are currently being resolved.
Btw, i see you smartly ignored the F-22, another 5G fighter.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Tkester: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
MDelgado:

I get the point bro.. This is how you want to show her you will die for her or are you now her mouth piece?

Yeah i dey trip for her, but she's been vicious recently and it's very disgusting to see her wailing over the killingsof jihadists. I think it's unconscionable for her to behave so irrationally.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by ValerianSteel(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
fineguy11:
the war in syria is not just a bombing contest btw US/RUSSIA...its also an informative warfare(propaganda)..u just quoted a western media outlet (CNN)..did CNN report the US bombing of a hospital in kundis(afganistan)?nope..no sooner had russian jet delivered their first payload,we saw the likes of CNN,BBC telling the world that the russian are bombing innocent children/civilians,as if the US bombing campaign hasn't incured any colleteral damage itself...they said a ''missile fell in iran'',where did it fall,who saw it?a spy,lol...so it happens that the spy was in the same location,@the same time,where the bomb fell?...
Stop lying,CNN reported the Hospital strike in Kunduz immediately.

You the one spreading the propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Appleyard(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
CSTR2:
The F-35 is a victim of its sophistication. The russians don't have anything like it yet.
Thank God you know the real deal as regarding the F35. The F22 Raptor is already in obsolete mode by virtue of the S-400. And beside, both the F22 and F25 are already lagging behind the PAK-50 FA that will soon enter service. Have that in mind.smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Christian what? Russia have more Muslims than xtians. Why do empty heads like you al bring religion into everything?

For someone who professes his love for Putin on every post, you know absolutely nothing about Russia. Why don't you concern yourself with something you know?

15% of Russians claim Islam as their religion. Of those, only 5% actually practice. Get your facts straight first then you can bend it whichever way you like.

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Appleyard:
Thank God you know the real deal as regarding the F35. The F22 Raptor is already in obsolete mode by virtue of the S-400. And beside, both the F22 and F25 are already lagging behind the PAK-50 FA that will soon enter service. Have that in mind.smiley

This is pathetic! where is the PAK FA? by the time Russia brings PAK FA into service in 2020 US would be few years from bringing their 6th generation fighters into service and the circle continues.

Please, name 3 Russian drones capable of delivering missiles (not developed by Israel). I'm sure you'll be pulling blanks.

Obsolete you said? don't believe what you read from russian trolls. they're paid to confuse and inflate russia's might.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
CSTR2:

Don't mind him, he's going through his handbook for a rebuttal smiley
The Russian PAK FA is not even in service yet (and it's already 20 years behind).
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Underground: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Missy89:

So in your fantasy world there are more Muslims in Russia than Christians. Better move your azz 2 the sexuality or family section

I taya o my sister
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Appleyard(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
MeandSum:

Let's start with one caveat: everything the Russian fire fails 20% of the time smiley
so,with that in mind, you don't need the Americans or Germans to confirm it failed. You can take it to the bank that it failed.

For the uninitiated, I leave you with a video of one of such fails (the S-300 missile).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoM5a6v6410
" You don't need them to prove that it failed "? The way some of you reason is beyond pathetic. They don't need to prove anything to you, the same US that was getting it's evidence from " social media " in the afternath of the MH17 shooting over Ukraine, yet they are suppose to have the best satellite in orbit? Obama should really be pleased with your likes.wink It shows money spent on misinformation is not wasted.:cheesy

You said 20%, Huh? I never knew you were the US Russian test monitor officer, good job you have there.:wink What even make you think the US will have the real info and location of the said crashed missiles and won't make them public, given the level of acrimony between the two nations regarding Syria? There are times i think of some of you guys and wonder how such you can't even sieve the truth from the web of misinformation using common sense, especially when the facts are so glaring. Common sense should have help you understand that the US would have been out in the open with the footage and actual location of the said crash if it was actually true. Honestly, i feel disappointed in some of you guys. We shoudn't be fallen for such blatant propaganda, either from both sides.

Tell me; which nation have used the s-300 in battle and it failed? Or were you refering to the testing phase? Do i need to remind you how many weapons of the US have failed in both test phase and actual usage? How so-called prescision guided missiles and bombs had left their courses and killed untold people in warfare, and later you hear them saying " a bomb went off course?" How do you interprete that, homie? Or Must i hit ya head against bricks to help you remembered the US F-117 Stealth Bomber that was shot down by ordinary Serbian forces using an out dated old Soviet SAM; how about that for a failure, gringoo?

If you can not fathom such a low grade, amateur propaganda regarding the purported crashed missles, I don't have to wonder why you can't differentiate between test-phase and actual use of a weapon like the s-300 sh1t video you posted.

The same weapon that Isreal is practically begging Puting not to sell to Syria.cheesy

Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Appleyard:

Tell me; which nation have used the s-300 in battle and it failed? Or were you refering to the testing phase?

The S300 missile is yet to see actual combat. It hasn't shot down a single paper apart from Videos on YouTube grin Great performance in exercises however But NATO wont break a sweat penetrating it in a real SEAD mission. Remember, Slovakia/Greece Air Force (NATO members) are currently deploying few batteries of the same weapon. (export versions)

The New Versions might be more sophisticated. But So far the capability is all on paper

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by fineguy11(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Stop lying,CNN reported the Hospital strike in Kunduz immediately.

You the one spreading the propaganda.
They reported?..how did they report the news?all foreign news outlets attributed the bombing of the hospitals to the US.......all execpt CNN..is it reportage that matters, or stating the facts as it occured?.just look@the deceptive headline''AIR ATTACK kill at least 19 in afganistan hospital.,US investigating...''http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/03/asia/afghanistan-doctors-without-borders-hospital/. my question to u'all CNN/BBC western media bootylickers is this,,did that headline captures the true event,as to what transpired@kundus?....back to the real issue,,Cruise missile falling in iran,even after the russians@iranians thwart the claim..when did the pentagon become iranian military spokesperson?..some folks are busy feeding and getting fat on this bullshit from the pentagon...were u expecting them to issue the ruskies congratulatory card on a successful missile launch?im done replying political rookies..

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by ValerianSteel(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
fineguy11:
They reported?..how did they report the news?all foreign news outlets attributed the bombing of the hospitals to the US.......all execpt CNN..is it reportage that matters, or stating the facts as it occured?.just look@the deceptive headline''AIR ATTACK kill at least 19 in afganistan hospital.,US investigating...''http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/03/asia/afghanistan-doctors-without-borders-hospital/. my question to u'all CNN/BBC western media bootylickers is this,,did that headline captures the true event,as to what transpired@kundus?....back to the real issue,,Cruise missile falling in iran,even after the russians@iranians thwart the claim..when did the pentagon become iranian military spokesperson?..some folks are busy feeding and getting fat on this bullshit from the pentagon...were u expecting them to issue the ruskies congratulatory card on a successful missile launch?im done replying political rookies..
I watched the report live on CNN by Jonathan Mann and he said "US air strike hit hospital in Kunduz".It was very much accredited to the U.S.

I don't know where you got otherwise.The same CNN reported this morning that Obama apologized about the strike and the U.S. Will make payments to families of the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by fineguy11(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I watched the report live on CNN by Jonathan Mann and he said "US air strike hit hospital in Kunduz".It was very much accredited to the U.S.

I don't know where you got otherwise.The same CNN reported this morning that Obama apologized about the strike and the U.S. Will make payments to families of the deceased.

it was after the criticism started pouring in,,not until then did they eventually owned up and started reporting it as it occured point blank..they made efforts to downplay the incident@the beginning(CNN,NEW YORK TIMES et al,),but failed..http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/561532ade4b0fad1591a3193..( Blame Game: NYT, CNN play it coy naming perp in Afghan hospital bombing — RT Op-Edge. https://www.rt.com/op-edge/317809-kunduz-hospital-afghanistan-bombing/)...i use to be an ardent viewer of cnn/bbc..but i stopped a long time ago when i discovered,it was just one of many tool ,,used by the US to protect its imperialist status.,by distorting the truth..i am nt making a blind assertion here,i do back up my views with links...
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Tkester: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
fineguy11:
They reported?..how did they report the news?all foreign news outlets attributed the bombing of the hospitals to the US.......all execpt CNN..is it reportage that matters, or stating the facts as it occured?.just look@the deceptive headline''AIR ATTACK kill at least 19 in afganistan hospital.,US investigating...''http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/03/asia/afghanistan-doctors-without-borders-hospital/. my question to u'all CNN/BBC western media bootylickers is this,,did that headline captures the true event,as to what transpired@kundus?....back to the real issue,,Cruise missile falling in iran,even after the russians@iranians thwart the claim..when did the pentagon become iranian military spokesperson?..some folks are busy feeding and getting fat on this bullshit from the pentagon...were u expecting them to issue the ruskies congratulatory card on a successful missile launch? I'm done replying political rookies..

You better be, these fanatics are terribly pathetic - very disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
BALLOSKI:
that you speak russian doesnt mean you know everything russian. We speak and understand english , and that doesn't mean everything america says is propaganda.
You speak Russian , yet you are russophobic.

I speak Russian and know the former soviet mentality like the back of my hand. I think I can say that with confidence. I've been living among them for 20 something years.

I'm not russophobic in anyway. I just think you know nothing about what you're trying to sell to others. If someone promise to buy you a car you look first at the car they are driving to get an idea what they could offer you. Russia is a country filled with contrast - on one hand you have the super rich which sole claim to wealth is connection to the government and on the other hand you have poor elders committing suicide because they can't afford medical care.

You'll not find any country on earth with the potential Russia has - 8th largest oil reserve, largest oil exporter, second largest gas reserve and world largest gas exporter. World's largest freshwater reserve and an unimaginable potential of hydropower generation. Heck, there are some minerals and natural resources only found in Russia!

And yet, they can't lay claim to any breakthrough in science that's not military related in recent years.

Instead of fighting poverty at home, they're getting into a war they can ill afford. I really pity them.

The Russian media is on ecstasy now! Putin this, Putin that. they're falling all over themselves patting themselves on the back and and shouting how smart dearest leader is showing and how he's showing Obamka "Kuzka's mother".

What they don't know is that this is a long con by Obama to pull them in deep. This marks the beginning of the end of Russian as we know it.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MeandSum: 1:34am On Oct 12, 2015
Appleyard:
" You don't need them to prove that it failed "? The way some of you reason is beyond pathetic. They don't need to prove anything to you, the same US that was getting it's evidence from " social media " in the afternath of the MH17 shooting over Ukraine, yet they are suppose to have the best satellite in orbit? Obama should really be pleased with your likes.wink It shows money spent on misinformation is not wasted.:cheesy

You said 20%, Huh? I never knew you were the US Russian test monitor officer, good job you have there.:wink What even make you think the US will have the real info and location of the said crashed missiles and won't make them public, given the level of acrimony between the two nations regarding Syria? There are times i think of some of you guys and wonder how such you can't even sieve the truth from the web of misinformation using common sense, especially when the facts are so glaring. Common sense should have help you understand that the US would have been out in the open with the footage and actual location of the said crash if it was actually true. Honestly, i feel disappointed in some of you guys. We shoudn't be fallen for such blatant propaganda, either from both sides.

Tell me; which nation have used the s-300 in battle and it failed? Or were you refering to the testing phase? Do i need to remind you how many weapons of the US have failed in both test phase and actual usage? How so-called prescision guided missiles and bombs had left their courses and killed untold people in warfare, and later you hear them saying " a bomb went off course?" How do you interprete that, homie? Or Must i hit ya head against bricks to help you remembered the US F-117 Stealth Bomber that was shot down by ordinary Serbian forces using an out dated old Soviet SAM; how about that for a failure, gringoo?

If you can not fathom such a low grade, amateur propaganda regarding the purported crashed missles, I don't have to wonder why you can't differentiate between test-phase and actual use of a weapon like the s-300 sh1t video you posted.

The same weapon that Isreal is practically begging Puting not to sell to Syria.cheesy

Pathetic.

Shame on you. You keep bringing the MH17 shooting up as if you care. If the Americans provide the missile launch site and images you'll claim it's doctored. The russian provided several doctored images where were soundly discredited.

Russia, Iran and 4 or 5 other countries are the only ones against an international investigation.

Social media - the pro russian rebel leader was boasting on social media that they just shot down a Ukrainian military transporter. Lot's of social media pictures of the BUK missile launcher weeks before they used it.

See http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/the-moment-russian-backed-rebels-realise-their-momentous-mistake-after-shooting-down-flight-mh17/story-fnizu68q-1227444884741

intercepted phone call from the rebels here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZYgSXdyw

Borodai (one of the rebel leader) told news media a few minutes after downing the plane that they accidentally brought down a civilian plane. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/22/ukraine-sightings-missile-launcher-mh17
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29109398 reports from the locals.

AP journalist saw the BUK the day it was used in that area.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Appleyard(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

The S300 missile is yet to see actual combat. It hasn't shot down a single paper apart from Videos on YouTube grin Great performance in exercises however But NATO wont break a sweat penetrating it in a real SEAD mission. Remember, Slovakia Air Force ( a NATO member) are currently deploying few batteries of the same weapon.

The New Versions might be more sophisticated. But So far the capability is all on paper

I agree that the capability as we know it is all down to black and white, (since it is yet to be fully battle tested,) but you will agree with me that it's widely acclaimed capability is strictly based on its specifications vis others of its type accross the fence. Also, history is always on the side of the Russians in weapon technology, particularly in the rocket/missile department, where in, they are as effective, if not more than capable as those of their western counterparts. Both of us knows that to be true, missy. And pls stop towing that baby-sitter western line of NATO won't break a sweat in dealing with it. If Isreal, with a formidable airforce, is virtually on all fours scrubbing Putin's toilet not to sell it to Syria, it goes a long way to show that that piece of iron has teeth.cheesy And don't forget Isreal and such other players on the other side have their secret services and intelligence experts that analyses such issues with recommendations that forms the bulk of defence, military and strategic intelligence and orientation, which equally goes along way in aggregating and determining the frame works of foreign and domestic policy formulation, as it relates to national security interest and strategic intergrity. And we can agree that such intelligence views, infos. Beliefs and perceptions, as held by those whom the cap fit, goes way beyond what we or others out side the real game holds to be facts or asbsolute.smiley

We must always remember that he who wears the shoe knows were it pinches the most.wink

Thus, Isreal's out cry and pressure on Moscow to that effect, is the testimonial certificate of the S-300 capability.:p

And we haven't even consider the S-400, and S-500 waiting on the wheels.wink You can imagine the outrage if Russia is to sell such to Syria or Lebanon.
Netan-yahoo would be swinging his murderous-dick rage in assymetrical proportion - the end game: Palestinian mass murdering.cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by NairaMinted: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2015
MeandSum:

Shame on you. You keep bringing the MH17 shooting up as if you care. If the Americans provide the missile launch site and images you'll claim it's doctored. The russian provided several doctored images where were soundly discredited.

Russia, Iran and 4 or 5 other countries are the only ones against an international investigation.

Social media - the pro russian rebel leader was boasting on social media that they just shot down a Ukrainian military transporter. Lot's of social media pictures of the BUK missile launcher weeks before they used it.

See http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/the-moment-russian-backed-rebels-realise-their-momentous-mistake-after-shooting-down-flight-mh17/story-fnizu68q-1227444884741

intercepted phone call from the rebels here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyZYgSXdyw

Borodai (one of the rebel leader) told news media a few minutes after downing the plane that they accidentally brought down a civilian plane. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/22/ukraine-sightings-missile-launcher-mh17
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29109398 reports from the locals.

AP journalist saw the BUK the day it was used in that area.

Hahahahaha! What a load of horsesh*t! Russia and Iran and 4 or 5 countries have been the ones impeding an investigation you say?! Lol!
First how did Iran even get into the equation as far as MH17 is concerned? And who are these 4 or 5 countries? I am curious to know. You aren't making stories up I hope?

Only Russia has consistently through its Ambassador to the UN, Churkin asked that the investigation is OPEN...... Again, Russia has asked severally that the investigation be oooooopppppeeeeeeennnn......

US and its allies have kept it ssseeeeccreeeeeet and even gone as far as forcing all participating countries to sign a non disclosure pact!

You will notice a trend: Russia has been the only country that has consistently asked for an open investigation headed by an independent body into the shooting down of MH17. The U.S., Ukraine and others on the other hand have had this entire "investigation" shrouded in secrecy. They have failed to investigate evidence or findings provided by the Russians (or other independent bodies) and neither has the U.S. even provided ANY on it's part!

These are the facts:

- Details of Flight Data Recorder and the Voice Cockpit Recorder are yet to be revealed.

- The tapes of the conversation between Air Traffic Control and MH17 were confiscated by the Ukrainian SBU and remain hidden to this day

- The U.S. hasn't provided ANY evidence whatsoever to support their immediate and frenzied accusation of Russia and the separatists as being responsible for shooting down MH17. What we have had so far are citations of "social media", "common sense" "unverified", "unconfirmed" evidence. Here again is the video of then U.S. State Department Spokesperson, Marie Harf (I believe was fired from the post for such a horrible job grin) fumbling and mumbling, unable to butress the accusations the U.S. had leveled against Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQRvINebeok

- One of such social media evidence that Ms Marie Harf referenced to were the alleged videos of BUK missile batteries being scurried back to Russia. These images if you recollect were plastered all over Western news media as evidence that Russia used a BUK battery to shoot down MH17 - not minding that a workable BUK missile battery actually requires three separate units to function as a whole (The radar acquisition unit, the command center and the missile batteries itself) These images however have all been debunked and proven to be missile batteries that actually belong to the Ukranian Army.

- Another social media evidence that Uncle Sam then desparately hinged its case on was the "intercepted" audio recording of separatists supposedly rejoicing over the shooting down of the plane. As shown in earlier posts in this thread:Evidence that MH17 is a False Flag Operation this has also been discredited and outed as a fake as the audio recording wasn't one composite frame and what's more, the date stamp on it shows that it was recorded a day before MH17 was shot down! Talk about bumbling SBU operatives and their CIA counterparts! grin grin

Oga, meandsum your audio evidence doesn't hold up to forensic scrutiny. The BUK you claim was sighted by this AP reporter, if he/she really did see one, is no doubt one of those many images of BUK allegedly been scurried by to Motherland Russia that have All been discredited.

Just as the lies of the 2013 Ghouta chemical attack, Saddam's weapons of mass destruction, Saddam's Al-Qaeda affiliation, etc were sold to gullible fellas like you, same about MH17 has been sold to you.....

Give it a rest!

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by MDelgado(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Tkester:

Yeah i dey trip for her, but she's been vicious recently and it's very disgusting to see her wailing over the killingsof jihadists. I think it's unconscionable for her to behave so irrationally.

Lol.. I like your openness.. As for missy, she's in love with the yanks..you know that feeling bro..she has depth, she knows the truth, she's just in love...
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
MeandSum:

I speak Russian and know the former soviet mentality like the back of my hand. I think I can say that with confidence. I've been living among them for 20 something years.

I'm not russophobic in anyway. I just think you know nothing about what you're trying to sell to others. If someone promise to buy you a car you look first at the car they are driving to get an idea what they could offer you. Russia is a country filled with contrast - on one hand you have the super rich which sole claim to wealth is connection to the government and on the other hand you have poor elders committing suicide because they can't afford medical care.

You'll not find any country on earth with the potential Russia has - 8th largest oil reserve, largest oil exporter, second largest gas reserve and world largest gas exporter. World's largest freshwater reserve and an unimaginable potential of hydropower generation. Heck, there are some minerals and natural resources only found in Russia!

And yet, they can't lay claim to any breakthrough in science that's not military related in recent years.

Instead of fighting poverty at home, they're getting into a war they can ill afford. I really pity them.

The Russian media is on ecstasy now! Putin this, Putin that. they're falling all over themselves patting themselves on the back and and shouting how smart dearest leader is showing and how he's showing Obamka "Kuzka's mother".

What they don't know is that this is a long con by Obama to pull them in deep. This marks the beginning of the end of Russian as we know it.
you can't say Russia jas no scientific breakthrough- this is a country that's trying to rediscover itself after the collapse of soviet union, and there is no better way to bounce on the world stage than via military presence and military inventions.

Having said that, I'd like to agree with you on the economic potentials of Russia that's under-tapped. But you can't take away one thing from them ; and that's the existence of a strong middle-class in their society , and it's with this social class that Putin has found love. You will agree with me that Obama rode to power on the back of middle-class. The worst thing that can happen to any nation is not having a middleclass citizens like it's in Nigeria.

I also dont want to agree with you that Obama is digging a grave for Russia. If a grave is being dug for anyone right now, I think it's the US that a grave is being dug for. I stand to be proven wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
That's why I'm a supporter of Putin.
MeandSum:

For someone who professes his love for Putin on every post, you know absolutely nothing about Russia. Why don't you concern yourself with something you know?

15% of Russians claim Islam as their religion. Of those, only 5% actually practice. Get your facts straight first then you can bend it whichever way you like.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Appleyard:
I agree that the capability as we know it is all down to black and white, (since it is yet to be fully battle tested,) but you will agree with me that it's widely acclaimed capability is strictly based on its specifications vis others of its type accross the fence. Infact, Also, history is always on the side of the Russians in weapon technology, particularly in the rocket/missile department, where in, they are as effective, if not more than capable as those of their western counterparts. Both of us knows that to be true, missy. And pls stop towing that baby-sitter western line of NATO won't break a sweat in dealing with it. [b]If Isreal, with a formidable airforce, is virtually on all fours scrubbing Putin's toilet not to sell it to Syria, it goes a long way to show that that piece of iron has teeth.cheesy And don't forget Isreal and such other players on the other side have their secret services and intelligence experts that analyses such issues that forms the bulk of defence, military and strategic intelligence and orientation, which equally goes along way in aggregating and determining the frame works of foreign and domestic policy formulation, as it relates to national security interest and strategic intergrity. And we can agree that such intelligence views, infos. Beliefs and perceptions, as held by those whom the cap fit, goes way beyond what we or others out side the real game holds to be facts or asbsolute.smiley

We must always remember that he who wears the shoe knows were it pinches the most.wink

Thus, Isreal's out cry and pressure on Moscow to that effect, is the testimonial certificate of the S-300 capability.:p

And we haven't even consider the S-400, and S-500 waiting on the wheels.wink You can imagine the outrage if Russia is to sell such to Syria or Lebanon.
Netan-yahoo would be swinging his murderous-dick rage in assymetrical proportion - the end game: Palestinian mass murdering.[/b] cheesycheesy
where is missy89?

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Tkester: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
BALLOSKI:
where is missy89?

Lol, in my closet...treating her of the bruises she got from this thread. I think she's not coming back again.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
BALLOSKI:
where is missy89?

You miss me?

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

You miss me?
yeah, miss!
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by BALLOSKI: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tkester:

Lol, in my closet...treating her of the bruises she got from this thread. I think she's not coming back again.
look up, she's here. grin

Did she suffer bruises on this thread? grin I don't believe that.

Let her out of ur closet, pls.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Appleyard(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
BALLOSKI:
where is missy89?
She is propably easing herself in Putin's toiletgrin

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by hassman: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
America knows very well not to mess with Russia. They can only go after third-world countries and weaker nations but never one that will give them full measure for full measure.

3 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Appleyard(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
MeandSum:

This is pathetic! where is the PAK FA? by the time Russia brings PAK FA into service in 2020 US would be few years from bringing their 6th generation fighters into service and the circle continues.

Please, name 3 Russian drones capable of delivering missiles (not developed by Israel). I'm sure you'll be pulling blanks.

Obsolete you said? don't believe what you read from russian trolls. they're paid to confuse and inflate russia's might.
Kiddiecheesy Did you read my post? The PAK FA will soon enter service - next year. The Russians always have the culture of introduction ahead of the original schedule date, pls have that in mind.

Did you say drones?grin those are only effective against 5th rated militias like Boko Haram and Talibans in the mountainsgrin in a real war situation, their role and use are limited, so i won't borther going into names.

You do know that both sides are guilty of propaganda, and the US is the father of it?

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I renegaded on the agreement cos you never paid me what I won via our football bet. You still owe me a kiss and a proper massage of ya batty, remember? grin

We'll have to start afresh. cool
How are you doing perv? I see the image on your profile to be objectifying women. Do something about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.