Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (55735 Views)

My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by shaqhead: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

The only area i blame the government is in it lack of will to damn the northern criticism, resistance and sabotage in bid to oust Boko haram and focus on its objective. Which would ve been appreciated at last.

And this words of urs is d ultimate place of leadership because history will reckon LESS on the opposion u faced and MORE on ur ACTION or INACTION!

We cant abdicate him of his responsibility because ultimately the buck stopped at his table.

Why is Russia on the world headlines now...they are showing leadership where the Americans are failing on ISIS issue!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Excuzeme: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:
oh I thought you guys in the opposition said that buhari was using boko haram to destabilize Jonathan's government. so now Buhari is using the same boko haram to destabilize his own government too? you guys are hilarious.

who handled boko haram with kid's gloves,.calling them his siblings? - the clueless one.

who refused to acknowledge that boko harm was a threat But said that terrorism was every where in the world and "maybe it's our turn" - otueke clown.

who ignored the kidnapped chibok girls claiming no one was kidnapped and ignored the menace until 2wks to election? - Dumbo GEJ.

you think we have forgotten? Please try this ruse again in like 100yrs time maybe you will be able to get away with it.

the good thing now is that Buhari has given us a deadline, December. we are watching and waiting.

Dont mind these FOOLS!
Even the "Nigerian Police" is more intelligent than them!
grin grin

Elosi11: The blackmail worked. INEC subsequently told us that Nigerians had voted out Jonathan. Did a majority of Nigerians vote against Jonathan? That is a story for another day.

So, it was INEC that "told you" that Nigerians have thrown that inept Govt of Jonathan into the dustbin of history? shocked shocked

Dont ask silly questions!
Yiibos are less than 15% of the total population of this country ...... and that is if they stay at home or even bother to get Permanent Voter's card (PVC)!

So, how will 15% be a majority, in an election? Northerners did not vote for you, also South Westerners did not vote for you. So where did you or would you see the "majority vote"? shocked grin grin
You see how deluded you people are?
You remind me of some Republicans who SEVEN YEARS after, still cant believe that a Black man called Obama, is the President of America! grin grin grin

cry all you want, Buhari will rule this country for the next EIGHT YEARS ..... after which Yoruba will take over .... or even another minority group like Middle-belt or Calabar/Akwa Ibom!
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Ofornaira: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Mboi:

Address the issue at hand. The current leader who is strong, what has he achieved? It's not by asking Nigerian army to lie to Nigerians that they are winning the fight against Bokoharam. Where is Lie Mohamed to go and lie again on TVC. GEJ personally visited those areas Nigerian army recovered from Bokoharam,not in this case, the military captured theirs on media. For your information,GEJ is not weak. He told you that his political ambition does not worth taking the blood of any Nigerian and he knew the opposition were planning to cause mayhem that will consume lives should he try to win them so he left. That was the only Nigerian leader that loves Nigerians.
Well spoken

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by shammah1(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2015
God bless you for coming back to your senses
kossyablaze:
I'm APC buh each time I remember that Buharis statement "I will wipe out boko harams with just two months",I'm tempted to believe 2pacs words...I see no Changes...We APC lied and deceived Nigerians.I am a man of integrity,and if thr is anything I detest,it is fake campaign promises!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nellybii: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm APC buh each time I remember that Buharis statement "I will wipe out boko harams with just two months",I'm tempted to believe 2pacs words...I see no Changes...We APC lied and deceived Nigerians.I am a man of integrity,and if thr is anything I detest,it is fake campaign promises!

You are lying? Who are you? You claim to be APC. Yet you lied against APC? Which Ward? which state are you APC Member of? Nobody at any time ever promised 2 months to eradicate BH? Where did you get your info

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by 400billionman: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

am sorry, but I don't know what game you are playing, whether monkey pole or chicken net.

I am not deceiving myself. if GEJ your lord and master had dealt with boko haram, we wont be here exchanging words would we?
we gave GEJ 6 years, we should be able to give GMB at least one year. he has given the military chiefs an ultimatum, whether they meet up or not and his own reaction will determine the attitude of the larger Nigerian society towards him and not all his online yelling and squabbles.

GEJ was a weakling in fighting boko haram. Accepted. He was a weakling in combating corruption headlong. Accepted.

But who made Buhari a saviour who keeps feeding Nigerians with lies ? From 2 months to 7 months to definitely 4 years by then some people may be crying 8 years.

We tot GEJ was the problem. The bombings just got worse.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by shammah1(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2015
nice one. I like how you copy and paste the thread for the boy to read by force because he didn't read it before spewing his trash
xtrorse:

"...The story back then was that Jonathan’s ineptitude was responsible for frequent Boko Haram attacks. Some said the North did not want Jonathan as president, and that was why Boko Haram’s atrocities persisted. For this cruel school of thought, Jonathan was the problem and must be removed. At a point, some people even said it openly that Jonathan was the one funding Boko Haram to destabilse the North and prolong his tenure.

Haba, what would he have gained with the destabilisation of a part of the country of which he was president? Even when Jonathan tried to procure equipment for the military in South Africa and it went awry, opposition politicians celebrated this. Some even said the equipment Jonathan went for was meant to arm Boko Haram. I never knew some people could be this wicked. Way back, when terrorists attack our soldiers and seize territories, the then opposition politicians mocked our gallant soldiers and made a show of it. Every Boko Haram attack was used by the opposition as an opportunity to mock Jonathan and cast aspersions on our gallant soldiers. It was used to instigate the people against the Jonathan administration. Many believed them. Now, the truth unfolds.

The then opposition party refused to join the war against these terrorists. The APC never offered any positive advice. Even Muhammadu Buhari, then opposition presidential candidate, refused to attend Council of State meetings to offer advice on how to tackle the menace. At a point, he was stoking the insurgency. He and the opposition party played politics with the Boko Haram crisis. They saw it as a unique selling point to compel Nigerians to vote for them. Buhari even promised Nigerians that Boko Haram would become history within two months of assuming office.

The blackmail worked... For now, the truth about the Boko Haram nuisance is unfolding. The monster encouraged by Buhari and the then opposition APC has grown so big. The attacks have become ferocious. Recovered territories are being taken again by these bastards. Now, we all know that Boko Haram’s menace is not about Jonathan and ineptitude in handling the situation...
We all now know that it was not a deliberate attempt by Jonathan to set back the North and prolong his tenure."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-and-jonathan-the-truth-unfolds/222396/
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by francizy(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

1. when Azazi accused PDP of sponsoring Boko haram, was Buhari in PDP then, was he ever in PDP?

2. when the Canadian negotiator made serious accusations and allegations against Ihejirika and Ali modu sheriff of co-sponsoring BH, where were you and what did GEJ do?

Ihejirika, same man who was killing boko haram terrorists in their hundreds? It was clear that all those facades were mere detractors. By the way, if you tell me some northern elements in PDP back then sponsored BH, I won't doubt that. But let's not forget that majority of same elements have cross carpeted.

Now, all those doesn't take away the fact that Buhari was sympathetic to boko haram and was a vocal supporter back then. There's no excuse to making such a reckless statement that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north. That was also within the period ihejirika was smoking their balls. So who is more boko haram now?

Judge from various angles and don't conclude based on here say. As for me, I speak from different angles and from facts of the past.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by DMerciful(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Thank you.....few intelligent people in this forum.
amazingspiderma:
Whoever was behind the start of boko haram had significant knowledge about the Nigerian Military intelligence and capacity(SWOT analysis).For those who don't understand,SWOT is a management accronym for strength,weakness,oppourtunity and threat.
Shakau was just a magnet used to draw people in,through whatever ideology he stood for.
But the resourcefulness of boko haram when it came to information,training,administration,weaponry and supprise attack attest to the fact that it is lead by sophisticated hands.
I must say that the leaders in these regions have sworn an allegience of silence,not to reveal any important information.The only make indirect comments.Don't speak,don't act,just watch.
When IS started in Syria little did people know that they were going to become a major force in Iraq,the whole region and the world.Those who refuese to learn from history are bound to repeat it.
If every home in the north could still manage to get a campaign poster in the last election,such that there was a massive victory in the region for the APC despite the level of insurgence operation,then there is no excuse for mobilization against terrorism on the part of north.
When BH started,it was seen as a strenght now it has become a weakness,it was seen as an oppourtunity now is has become threat. Some of the northern leaders believe they have places to run to when things got out of controll,which is why they are not yet serious.
There is a difference between a man who has commitment to a cause and one who has an alternative cause.So far I don't see any man from the north who has commited to this cause.If any has,I stand corrected.
We are still waiting for geniue leadership on the part of north.
If things continues this way,then other regions in the country would have to start thinking of contigiencies.
It is a hard statement,but it seems we are running out of options.
Just like I stated before,those who neglect history are bound to repeat it.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Excuzeme: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]Here goes another fool. Always asking stu.pid questions. [/size]

[size=18pt]Here comes another #WAILING, BASTARD "Nyamirin"! grin grin grin

Fl@t-Head with no brain!
Not surprised anyway.
[/size] tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by shammah1(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
that's excluding the thousand + that fulani terrorists have killed since Buhari took over
ChappyChase:
When local chicken happy say the owner dey slaughter bush chicken, he forget say december dey for corner and the owner no go enert bush go find bush meat! This is exactly what's is happening to APCn them forget say them go one day become the ruling party! 1300 people killed by BH boys in 133 days in office that's an average of 10 people per day and yet we go claim say change don come Nigeria!? Shame!!!!
#proudly 5%
*modified*
Na wa oo, nobody dey quote me after close to 2hours of posting, them just dey like my comment happy APC worshippers don dey slack?
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by abe4kom: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Lol, who prosecuted and jailed Ibori? Nigeria?GEJ did not do anything in the south because he did not want to play the ethic and nepotic politics of favouring my region first as other past presidents had done from a certain section of the country.

Am on mobile now, I'd have given you a litany of GEJ's projects across the country.
Just one in the meantime, the east-west road that OBJ and Yar adua couldn't do was done by GEJ. The Lagos, Benin-Ore road that OBJ and bi-courtney used as a cash cow was done by GEJ.
Will provide you more when I get on laptop
Ioannes:

yes they are all corrupt, But what you forgot was that these people you mentioned, tafa balogun and ibori were both prosecuted and jailed. How many corrupt public office holders did gej prosecute? But you still haven't answered me, what did Jonathan do for the people of SS region to alleviate their sufferings and clean up the oil polluted region so that they could at least have a semblance of life?

and why did he call BH his siblings?

am waiting for your answer.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by francizy(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
400billionman:

GEJ was a weakling in fighting boko haram. Accepted. He was a weakling in combating corruption headlong. Accepted.

But who made Buhari a saviour who keeps feeding Nigerians with lies ? From 2 months to 7 months to definitely 4 years by then some people may be crying 8 years.

We tot GEJ was the problem. The bombings just got worse.

Don't mind those hypocrites. They always look for excuses for their inept government. GEJ never excused himself from failures like this, so why will APC tow this line. Is APC and Buhari to big to apologize to 180million Nigerians when they err?

Only cowards shift blames instead of accepting their failure and working on delivering better next time.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Excuzeme: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Nellybii:

You are lying? Who are you? You claim to be APC. Yet you lied against APC? Which Ward? which state are you APC Member of? Nobody at any time ever promised 2 months to eradicate BH? Where did you get your info

That is how these Nyamirrin TRAITORS always do!
They always mis-represent because they are BRAINLESS COWARDS.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by DMerciful(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Are you saying Buhari considers his ambition more important than the lives of the northerners? People will rope him in so let them die instead? He cannot do whatever it takes to end BH? For your info GEJ went into the creeks when he was VP to negotiate with the ND militants. Did people rope him in? Yeye dey smell undecided
Adebowale89:

if he accepted then, do you think people won't think he was behind bokoharam, even his presidential ambition will be ridicule

BTW a reasonable man don't stoop so low to be a spoke man of a beast and inhumane people called Boko hadie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Ofornaira: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Dankota:
Why we will continue to blame Jonathan for all the atrocities of Bokoharam is that He allowed them to grow and be what they are today. You can only tame a wild animal when young.
If u must continue to blame gej, u must also remember that the northerners and apc were busy condemning gej's action against boko haram then. Have u forgotten this statement; "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the northerners."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by thundafire: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:
oh I thought you guys in the opposition said that buhari was using boko haram to destabilize Jonathan's government. so now Buhari is using the same boko haram to destabilize his own government too? you guys are hilarious.

who handled boko haram with kid's gloves,.calling them his siblings? - the clueless one.

who refused to acknowledge that boko harm was a threat But said that terrorism was every where in the world and "maybe it's our turn" - otueke clown.

who ignored the kidnapped chibok girls claiming no one was kidnapped and ignored the menace until 2wks to election? - Dumbo GEJ.

you think we have forgotten? Please try this ruse again in like 100yrs time maybe you will be able to get away with it.

the good thing now is that Buhari has given us a deadline, December. we are watching and waiting.
finally a big APC e-rats have bin caught did ur party eva supported PDP or GEJ to remove BH no but dy wer castigating nd hopin 4 more voilence in which dy use ur weak brain 2 deceive did dy north nt accuse GEJ of trying 2 militarized dy north,ACF nw dnt knw wat 2 say as bomb blast is happening again but then GEJ was dy enemy of dy north,incase u dnt knw wat goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by dvee2: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Mboi:

Address the issue at hand. The current leader who is strong, what has he achieved? It's not by asking Nigerian army to lie to Nigerians that they are winning the fight against Bokoharam. Where is Lie Mohamed to go and lie again on TVC. GEJ personally visited those areas Nigerian army recovered from Bokoharam,not in this case, the military captured theirs on media. For your information,GEJ is not weak. He told you that his political ambition does not worth taking the blood of any Nigerian and he knew the opposition were planning to cause mayhem that will consume lives should he try to win them so he left. That was the only Nigerian leader that loves Nigerians.

Maybe you are too young to understand what it means for a president to take an oat of office swearing to defend the territorial integrity of the federal republic of Nigeria. If you do ,you wont be repeating the I don't want to spill blood of Nigerians thrash from a weakling.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Balkan(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Young03:
Op go n learn how to use punctuation marks
is there anything you did not understand in his post?
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Ibelove: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
To forgive terrorists is in the hands of God, but to book their appointment with God is our responsibility.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by francizy(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
amazingspiderma:
Whoever was behind the start of boko haram had significant knowledge about the Nigerian Military intelligence and capacity(SWOT analysis).For those who don't understand,SWOT is a management accronym for strength,weakness,oppourtunity and threat.
Shakau was just a magnet used to draw people in,through whatever ideology he stood for.
But the resourcefulness of boko haram when it came to information,training,administration,weaponry and supprise attack attest to the fact that it is lead by sophisticated hands.
I must say that the leaders in these regions have sworn an allegience of silence,not to reveal any important information.The only make indirect comments.Don't speak,don't act,just watch.
When IS started in Syria little did people know that they were going to become a major force in Iraq,the whole region and the world.Those who refuese to learn from history are bound to repeat it.
If every home in the north could still manage to get a campaign poster in the last election,such that there was a massive victory in the region for the APC despite the level of insurgence operation,then there is no excuse for mobilization against terrorism on the part of north.
When BH started,it was seen as a strenght now it has become a weakness,it was seen as an oppourtunity now is has become threat. Some of the northern leaders believe they have places to run to when things got out of controll,which is why they are not yet serious.
There is a difference between a man who has commitment to a cause and one who has an alternative cause.So far I don't see any man from the north who has commited to this cause.If any has,I stand corrected.
We are still waiting for geniue leadership on the part of north.
If things continues this way,then other regions in the country would have to start thinking of contigiencies.
It is a hard statement,but it seems we are running out of options.
Just like I stated before,those who neglect history are bound to repeat it.

God bless you! Tell them.. They think everything is about GEJ.. I can swear with my life that when boko haram were only attacking churches, police stations, army barracks, many of these people supported their cause and shielded them. They saw boko haram as freedom fighters hence the vocal support some of them gave, including the man in Aso rock. Even the people who go about their normal activities, people who weren't members of the book haram sect were the ones who shielded them and helped integrate them back into the populace upon any military action.

I read one thread where people in the IDPs provided locations for boko haram strongholds and areas military can attack and wipe them out and I was impressed and also very impressed with the fact that they never did such in the past administration.

I now truly believe that sometimes, karma is a must.

Cc Ioannes
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2015
francizy:

Ihejirika, same man who was killing boko haram terrorists in their hundreds? It was clear that all those facades were mere detractors. By the way, if you tell me some northern elements in PDP back then sponsored BH, I won't doubt that. But let's not forget that majority of same elements have cross carpeted.

Now, all those doesn't take away the fact that Buhari was sympathetic to boko haram and was a vocal supporter back then. There's no excuse to making such a reckless statement that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north. That was also within the period ihejirika was smoking their balls. So who is more boko haram now?

Judge from various angles and don't conclude based on here say. As for me, I speak from different angles and from facts of the past.

what do you say to these:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/australian-negotiator-names-ihejirika-sheriff-as-sponsors-of-boko-haram/187635/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QnEiE9CH8

http://www.scoop.ng/2014/08/australian-negotiator-names-ali-modu-sheriff-and-ihejirika-as-boko-haram-sponsors.html/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/82-killed-scores-injured-buhari-escapes-death-kaduna-bomb-blast/

please get informed will you.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by tayotemowo(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Orjioorji:
if only Buhari agreed to represent Boko haram when they appointed him as their spokes person in negotiating with the federal government, by now boko haram would have been a forgotten issue but he refused because he is gaining from their attacks.

And if he had agreed to speak on their behalf and be their spokes person and they had stopped, all of you would have said it's because he knew who they were and wanted them to stop also if they had continued of increased their attacks the same people would have said it was because he wanted them to continue so they can make Jonathan vacate the seat of the presidency and now that he had chosen not to speak on their behalf you say he should have. You see you people are just proving the truth of that proverb that say no matter what you do you can never satisfy the world. On the other hand Jonathan had a big hand in his fall he had a lot of opportunity to correct a lot of things that he didn't see now we are seeing the numerous faults one like the person up there said he could have shown some backbone and enforced some of the things that he saw were necessary like remove the ministers he appointed who were not doing the needed, but did he? Of course not. When it was needed for him to speak up and even punish the ones who were erring he didn't do anything either infact his mistakes are too many to count and to add to that his being a good person has nothing to do with his not wanting to step on toes but that is one of the reason for a good person to be known in that when people are doing the wrong things and you're looking the other way especially when you can do something about it and have the legal power do it and you're not a good person but rather a bad one that's just pretending. Mean while we have a president that's doing the right thing he may be slow but he's working and doing it right let's give him time. I may not agree with a lot of his methods but I'm willing to give him the chance.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
If the boko haram menace had stopped immediately Buhari assumed office it woulda only justified what everyone was saying that mr. President/APC are the sole sponsors of BH. I think this Is just another psychological game this new govt to mess with the brains of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by MistadeRegal(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
"Mummy mummy I want ok pop!" (Rolls out of thread)
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by omolami: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2015
I wonder why the northern elites have not condemn Buhari for killing northern youths in the name of fighting bokoharam..According to Buhari these are his fellow men that GEJ was attacking while the president.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by francizy(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

what do you say to these:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/australian-negotiator-names-ihejirika-sheriff-as-sponsors-of-boko-haram/187635/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QnEiE9CH8

http://www.scoop.ng/2014/08/australian-negotiator-names-ali-modu-sheriff-and-ihejirika-as-boko-haram-sponsors.html/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/82-killed-scores-injured-buhari-escapes-death-kaduna-bomb-blast/

please get informed will you.

Mr. Man, like I said, if Ihejirika was their sponsor, then why kill them? Does it even make any sense? Can you sponsor your children to rob a bank and go behind to report them to the police? I mean, how does that make any sense to you? A sensible person won't believe that nonsense.

By the way, what does he gain by sponsoring them to attack Nigerians, a country he swore to protect, knowing fully well that it will lead to his failure? Please let's use our senses and reason rather than listening to just mere say. After all, any drunk man from any bar can come out an say anything. Or I guess you believed it Cruz you feel whites are superior race than you right?

On the attack against Buhari, when did it happen, did it happen before he rejected to be boko haram spokesman of afterwards? I have a reason for asking and I won't assume that the attack was a mere play to deceive gullible Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by darazonian(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Op
you type this nonsense and you want me to believe what you just sat down and typed? we voted for change and what are seeing today is the real change we sought for. I am from northeast the epicenter of boko haram our people now sleep with two eyes close unlike before during the otuke drinking master tenure when boko boys sieged our towns. Op, if you are not from north keep your mouth shut because you don't know how we suffered then. Ask anybody you know down here if its business as usual. I may concur that gej doesn't sponsor boko haram but his body language will force a lay man to believes that he is sponsoring terrorism down the north. I know you may remember his interview with amanpour what he said about boko haram "we under estimate the power of boko haram". let me ask you, have you ever had of a leader who makes this kind of stupid statement? He went ahead to describe them as rag tags armies after acknowledging the fact that boko haram have linked up with alqaeda fighters operating in the northern magrib. how could you describe an enemy a rag tags when they are operating with sophisticated weapons and armour tanks? Gej steps up his campaign to end insurgency when it became obvious that he is losing the election.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
francizy:

God bless you! Tell them.. They think everything is about GEJ.. I can swear with my life that when boko haram were only attacking churches, police stations, army barracks, many of these people supported their cause and shielded them. They saw boko haram as freedom fighters hence the vocal support some of them gave, including the man in Aso rock. Even the people who go about their normal activities, people who weren't members of the book haram sect were the ones who shielded them and helped integrate them back into the populace upon any military action.

I read one thread where people in the IDPs provided locations for boko haram strongholds and areas military can attack and wipe them out and I was impressed and also very impressed with the fact that they never did such in the past administration.

I now truly believe that sometimes, karma is a must.

you still don't get it do you? GEJ had the power of the entire military in his hands when boko haram was stll a baby, what did he do? pls check these links: http://naijagists.com/president-jonathan-boko-haram-are-our-siblings-we-cant-send-army-to-kill-them/
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/04/nigerians-lambast-jonathan-for-singing.html

like I said earlier, if he had done the needful, you and I wont be here arguing about boko haram. he didn't and here we are.

oh we all know how boko haram came to be, its not a secret. the northern politicians like ali modu sheriff formed a militia for political purposes, then it grew wings and here they are today fully grown hawks.

you say karma is a must, but cant you see that the only people that will continue to be hurt are the innocent people? if you cant see that then na wa o.

Cc Ioannes
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
francizy:

Mr. Man, like I said, if Ihejirika was their sponsor, then why kill them? Does it even make any sense? Can you sponsor your children to rob a bank and go behind to report them to the police? I mean, how does that make any sense to you? A sensible person won't believe that nonsense.

By the way, what does he gain by sponsoring them to attack Nigerians, a country he swore to protect, knowing fully well that it will lead to his failure? Please let's use our senses and reason rather than listening to just mere say. After all, any drunk man from any bar can come out an say anything. Or I guess you believed it Cruz you feel whites are superior race than you right?

On the attack against Buhari, when did it happen, did it happen before he rejected to be boko haram spokesman of afterwards? I have a reason for asking and I won't assume that the attack was a mere play to deceive gullible Nigerians.

the question you asked "what does he gain by sponsoring them to attack Nigerians, a country he swore to protect, knowing fully well that it will lead to his failure?" can you ask yourself the same question concerning Buhari?

the past 6yrs saw the presidency budgeting billions of naira towards the fight against boko haram, yet our boys ran away like boys scout claiming they had no weapons to fight. what did jonathan do? nothing. obviously the money was embezzled.

if buhari is boko haram sponsor, why are still operating? why has buhari been rallying support from other world leaders for the fight against boko haram

oh btw, I don't worship white people and I don't think they are superior(thanks for the insult) but if you have any PROOF contrary to what the Canadian said why don't you post it and lets all read
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by LastProphet: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

I tire o my broda, see as them rush dey quote me. I wonder if Nigeria hasn't done a great disservice to our youths, making them incapable of simple reasoning. if they lack memory that's why google is there.

They are mostly:
1) 17-21yr olds
2) Awaiting JAMB or POST JAMB which they will mostly fail due to lack of basic reasoning faculty
3) Dumber than GEJ and always get surprised when they realize others arent as dumb
4) Mostly from one part of the country which we know for absolute dumbness disguised as short-term wisdom

Dont respond to most of them, my 19yr old nephew born in 1997 when I was already in university is on Nairaland so dont waste your energy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Kbraims(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Orjioorji:
if only Buhari agreed to represent Boko haram when they appointed him as their spokes person in negotiating with the federal government, by now boko haram would have been a forgotten issue but he refused because he is gaining from their attacks.
and if only Buhari agree to be dere spoke person nd dia was no gud outcome 4rm it,is u d pple dat wl say is workn 2ru his own advantage....
Pls we shld learn how not to b bias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers / Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.