Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (35359 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by vivalavida(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Amaechi who drove himself to the residence in company of an aide

He cant stop driving. Maybe he was meant to be a driver. Bubu should harness this his talent
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Forwetinnah: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Ameachi is really shortsighted. ...i pity him. When he was running his mouth about Saraki to facilitate his probe he never thought a day would come that he would run back to him..maybe he was thinking that Saraki wouldn't be Senate President by now. Na their con-sign
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by amusadele: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
He can as well visit Obama in Pluto. He's going nowhere and if he eventually did by hook or by crook, then Bubu is corruption himself
But you dey weak me. Are you among those people who still think that Buhari is a human being that is normal that is an inch fair that is worth trusting? It means you are surprissing me. Since the coming of Buhari for about five months now, we now have increased tribal sentiments, serious tribal outcries, complaints. The most talked about issue today is all about desregard and undermining of people views of other regions outside the north and west. We hear Buhari told the world that, as far as he is concerned those regions who gave him 5% votes will suffer. God is my witness. By the end of another fours of Buhari government, we will be asking oueselves, how did we come back so far? What we have as at today is where those who praise Buhari are only the people of west and the north, while those who go against him are those region out side those two regions. It has never become this worse before and upto GEJ's time. Buhari will pull down this country. I will bet any persons.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Well said sir
amusadele:
But you dey weak me. Are you among those people who still think that Buhari is a human being that is normal that is an inch fair that is worth trusting? It means you are surprissing me. Since the coming of Buhari for about five months now, we now have increased tribal sentiments, serious tribal outcries, complaints. The most talked about issue today is all about desregard and undermining of people views of other regions outside the north and west. We hear Buhari told the world that, as far as he is concerned those regions who gave him 5% votes will suffer. God is my witness. By the end of another fours of Buhari government, we will be asking oueselves, how did we come back so far? What we have as at today is where those who praise Buhari are only the people of west and the north, while those who go against him are those region out side those two regions. It has never become this worse before and upto GEJ's time. Buhari will pull down this country. I will bet any persons.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by dedene: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2015
God will help Nigeria!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by amusadele: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2015
dridowu:
If Obanikoro could be minister despite being opposed by the 3 senators from Lagos , what will stop Ameachi as minister is not yet clear to me.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria
Are you people comparing Amaechi Oshiomhole to any Nigerians? Wonderful. These are men who are not normal. Just in case you and others regard Amaechi and Osiomhole as comparable to those you mentioned. Then we have a gravious problems. osiomhole is just known for telling very serious lies. In the same vain Amaechi is also known for telling unfounded serious lies. Abeg forget those shameless people.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by reuben79: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2015
oganology33:

I get very irritated wen u guys use Obanikoro 2 liken the case we have here. The senators from Lagos only rejected his nomination cos he's not of their party quite alright. But the house Neva adopted a convention dat evry nominee must b endorsed by their reps. If the senate adopts the endorsement of nominees by senators from their states, wat do u tink Saraki, who isn't even ready 2 help him, can do 4 him. Even Amaechi is not 80% sure. But U're already 100% sure. Na wa ooo.
amaechi is 100% sure i say it again and again.amaechi sure to d core.i can bet it ok
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by reuben79: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2015
KRILMIJAY:

Mr 7th senate dz z a matter of two different political parties with different Ideologies, Obanikoro was a minister under PDP nd ws cleared by a PDP member in d person of David mark who was the senate president. Amaechi's case z different here, we have Amaechi an APC member, with d senate president & PDP senators. pls reason properly before u quote me, pls dont drag politics into this, dey must work in accordance with the rules of the senate. thanks.
he go do u like dream,were here ok
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by g4everybody(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
flash back in7th senate when d sentors 4m lagos state refused to endorse obanikoro,d david mark senate president den he clear him,nothin ws happen after dat ok.am 100% sure dat amaechi will clear

Obanikoro was told to take a bow according to the tradition of the senate because he was a formal senator
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Forwetinnah: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
even if saraki like to confirm d nominees, which he don't have choice, saraki wil still be remove from that seat, and pdp don't have voice to say NO

..try wake up, day don break you hear. Ameachi's fate is sealed. Where he would have gotten anything from this government was with Booooohari appointments..as that one fly am to the extent that Abacha's daughter(who's close to the Boooharis) had to mock him on twitter, i knew he was Donzo. Incase you don't know. ..even Booooohari doesn't like Ameachi, nobody does. He's 2faced and arrogant. Btw Fashola/other nominees from the West should be your problem NOT AMEACHI
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Carmal90(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so u think saraki can scale through all d case, cct, forgery of senate rules, money laundering and election matter, etc, even if he like, tell saraki not to confirm d nominees sent by our amiable PMB, saraki is a goner

Saraki will remain sp till the expiration of his tenure, am only waiting for the ministerial screening of ameachi,fashola and lai mohammed..
Am particularly interested in lai screening,a day when all his vocabulary will not save him
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by badesco(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2015
After 70 billion, he still want to steal more. God help this country.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Obynolee(f): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:
The senators can't stop Amaechi....

Amaechi is part of the new PDP faction in APC like Saraki...
let's watch and see... Politicians scamming us since 1960

And you're unaware of the Senate rule that says,two senators (at least )from the state to be in support of a ministerial nominee
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by sammyp01: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2015
oga e go clear for ur eyes.when ameachi will be confirmed
SouthernBreeze:
He can as well visit Obama in Pluto. He's going nowhere and if he eventually did by hook or by crook, then Bubu is corruption himself
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by freeage7(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Now Buhari has nominated you Ameachi, how do you now scale through with the many hatred you have for Saraki. I guess it is just too late to appease the gods of the senate.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by 3kay945(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz!! Going after Saraki before he could have his ministers confirmed by the senate was the height of political naivety by PMB and his cronies!! They would soon find out in the comming days how powerful the senate president really is!!

You should have waited a little longer before arriving at this conclusion.

Tuesday is around the corner undecided

Have you forgotten the saraki speech? Why can't you see how things unfold first?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by princejtb4real(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2015
I hav beginnin to enjoyin our ownin Nigeriain politicalin systemin...Lolz @lst
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by HzRF(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
flash back in7th senate when d sentors 4m lagos state refused to endorse obanikoro,d david mark senate president den he clear him,nothin ws happen after dat ok.am 100% sure dat amaechi will clear
Stop fooling yourself
Obanikoro was a former member bow and go was used
Amaechi is nt a former member what else
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by nortcentrallord(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Anybody who still believes B00HARI is not corrupt is intellectually blind.
B00HARI is as kworupt as the rest of them.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by HzRF(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
dridowu:
If Obanikoro could be minister despite being opposed by the 3 senators from Lagos , what will stop Ameachi as minister is not yet clear to me.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria
Obanikoro was a former member bow and go was used

Amaechi is nt a former member what else
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by boujaye: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Saraki can do just little to help Amaechi, The help he truly needs is in Wike's hands and also that of the three senators from Rivers State.
amaechi must prostrate at wike's feet if he must be a minister.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by nortcentrallord(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:

If that same nonsense and impunity is allowed to thrive, then what is the so called "change" that was advocated for? Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria and it is Nigerians like you that keep Nigeria in forever slavery. Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different result. undecided
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by HzRF(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
omenka:
This has got to be the height of junk journalism. Totally speculative, not even an "unnamed source" was quoted to have said this was the purpose of the "visit".
Lol what a programmed brain u've got

Why will he visit him to seek the hand of Saraki's girl in marriage?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by nortcentrallord(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
dridowu:

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria

"Change" is what will stop Ameachi. Hope you have gotten it? Nigerians and God. Calling God while supporting evil and supporting intending law breakers.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
dridowu:

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria

...and you are one of the conductors shouting Change!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Sermwell(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
Shut your God forsaken stinking mouth up. undecided I thought this government is for change? So why copy what transpired at the 7th senate. Bloody hypocrite!!!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by doncaster(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:

if they born u well send me your address. i am currently in Ebonyi state angry
You are begging the person you want to kill to give you his address, that sounds like something a coward will do. Are you from SW?

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by LordMecuzy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Obynolee:

And you're unaware of the Senate rule that says,two senators (at least )from the state to be in support of a ministerial nominee

Not in our constitution... Saraki will overrule all objections
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by knightsTempler: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
vivalavida:
Amaechi who drove himself to the residence in company of an aide

He cant stop driving. Maybe he was meant to be a driver. Bubu should harness this his talent

This got me ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by marv1: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Anybody who still believes B00HARI is not corrupt is intellectually blind.
B00HARI is as kworupt as the rest of them.
But not as corrupt as your toothless bulldog GEJ. Next story please....
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by omohanet(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
If I were the president I will not nominate anybody with corrupt cases, that would have demonstrate his seriousness in the fight against corruption.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by gogodaye(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kai.....na wa oh....
So even Mallam Nasir El-Rufai don forget Ex-Gov Amaechi so soon.......him no even car to reciprocate by driving Amaechi to go see Senate President Saraki.....
Where are friends when you need them....we all recall how Amaechi abandoned his duty post to chauffeur drive El-Rufai to the DSS headquarters in Abuja.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / "Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.