Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (35330 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2015
KRILMIJAY:
Amaechi Your case is now in the Hands of Rivers senators not the senate President. If you want to scale thru' visit your brothers in the senate not Saraki.

who are his brothers? Rivers people are know for betraying their brothers. TAKE SARO WIWA FOR INSTANCE, OGONI PEOPLE CAME TO TRIBUNAL TO TESTIFY AGAINST THEIR HERO.
It was account of that testimony that make the judge to sentence him to death.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by HANSEEL(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Saraki can do just little to help Amaechi, The help he truly needs is in Wike's hands and also that of the three senators from Rivers State.
seriously, what's wrong with you?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by ridgeman: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
This what happens when you make your bed with strangers. You never know what to expect. Slowly but surely PMB is getting dragged away from his agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by hedonistic: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
dridowu:
If Obanikoro could be minister despite being opposed by the 3 senators from Lagos , what will stop Ameachi as minister is not yet clear to me.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria

Why are you playing the ostrich as if you have forgotten that it was David Mark that saved Obanikoro, which shows the power of the Senate President in matters like this. Is this not the whole essence of Amaechi going to prostrate and beg Saraki in the middle of the night? Without Saraki's direct intervention, Amaechi's ministerial dream is over. Is that not obvious?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by ndcide(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
I hate this news.
Why did he have to see saraki

This man thinks we are joking
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
flash back in7th senate when d sentors 4m lagos state refused to endorse obanikoro,d david mark senate president den he clear him,nothin ws happen after dat ok.am 100% sure dat amaechi will clear
Obanikoro was a former senator. There is a guy from Taraba that was sent home when two senators protested his nomination

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Mrbigman1(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Amiii,how market nah?

No be small how market.

Rain fall, market dey slipping
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
flash back in7th senate when d sentors 4m lagos state refused to endorse obanikoro,d david mark senate president den he clear him,nothin ws happen after dat ok.am 100% sure dat amaechi will clear
murdering 101 at its best.
Bobo u rock d gbagaun well.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Carmal90:

Politically you are a learner, what conspire during 7th senate is quite different now in 8th senate..then mark was in charge of the house, but now it is the pdp and not saraki that is in charge now, any mistakes from saraki against pdp senator will cost him his sp seat.
even if saraki like to confirm d nominees, which he don't have choice, saraki wil still be remove from that seat, and pdp don't have voice to say NO

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by HANSEEL(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2015
I feel sorry for Nigerian youths, they believe almost everything they read. Smh in disgust
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2015
dridowu:
If Obanikoro could be minister despite being opposed by the 3 senators from Lagos , what will stop Ameachi as minister is not yet clear to me.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria
r u saying we still in the old era? And that d change na scam?
Chai ........
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by hedonistic: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2015
omenka:
This has got to be the height of junk journalism. Totally speculative, not even an "unnamed source" was quoted to have said this was the purpose of the "visit".

APC slave. If it's the usual rubbish against the PDP, or baseless corruption allegations against GEJ, or any PDP member, you would not regard it as junk. But when credible newspapers like Leadership report anything against any idiot in the APC, it becomes "junk" to hypocrites like you.

Akpa amu.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by abiambo(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2015
We won't give u birthday likes tongue tongue tongue
U should have just openly asked. Not using corner corner way grin
Stephansmily:
Interesting

As I celebrate my birthday today, I pray for a better Nigeria. I pray for all Nigerians, may the good Lord guide and bless us all. Amen
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by HopeAtHand: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2015
freshvine:

Explain the phrase "criminal rules" to me.

He would bargain that the case in tribunal be dropped and that he be allowed to govern with two eyes closed..You see this request is criminal, giving the violence and deaths that occasioned the elections. grin grin
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Carmal90(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
even if saraki like to confirm d nominees, which he don't have choice, saraki wil still be remove from that seat, and pdp don't have voice to say NO

By who??
Oga stop playing to the gallery, saraki can only be removed by the senator,xcept he steps on pdp senators toes i dont think that could happen, at least for now..
Forget code of conduct tribunal issue, we are in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Stephansmily(f): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2015
abiambo:
We won't give u birthday likes tongue tongue tongue
U should have just openly asked. Not using corner corner way grin

I don't nid likes, coz it won't add anytin to my life. If u are so pained by my post, it has been modified. Thank u.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by ttnl2015: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2015
NASS should clear all and get to other businesses of the nation, our interest should come first, Nigerians are suffering alot.
We have no room and time for this ''Self Importance Senate''.
Dumb heads who are using Nigerians as pawns in their ''Games of Evil Survival''
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by freshvine(f): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

He would bargain that the case in tribunal be dropped and that he be allowed to govern with two eyes closed..You see this request is criminal, giving the violence and deaths that occasioned the elections. grin grin

Same violence and even much worst befell Rivers State when WIKE installed Amaechi as governor in a Gubernatorial election he neither participated nor won. Who's more criminal?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by hinwazaka: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
with ur tiny brain or fish brain, u think, ameachi wil not be confirm, let wike carry everyone from river state to national assembly complex, ameachi has already be confirm, d deed has be done
With your purported Large brain, which lacks a cerebellum, you think Wike is bluffing. You have put too much faith in the same constitution, which has been spat on by this government. On October 13, your eyes will become open, my only fear is that your brain which lacks a cerebellum will be able to comprehend what your eyes will see
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:

PDP has the majority in the house and beside he has no issue with other law makers apart from those from lagos state. Amaechi is an enemy to PDP and saraki faction

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Xano(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2015
"You must be cleared by at least 2 senators from your state."
If the above quote is one of the Rules in Senate confirmation of a Ministerial nominee (if obeyed), then Mr Rotimi Ameachi has to meet his fellow state senators.
If the Senate Rules are implemented, then Mr Rotimi Ameachi may not get the approval.
interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by HopeAtHand: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2015
freshvine:

Same violence and even much worst befell Rivers State when WIKE installed Amaechi as governor in a Gubernatorial election he neither participated nor won. Who's more criminal?

Stop being smart by half.

Did Amaechi contest any election in 2007?..Wasn't he relaxing in Ghana while allowing Omehia and PDP to fool themselves.

Was the 2011 elections that Amaechi contested bloody?.

Please say what you know!!!
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Dannie2015(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2015
And the next thing we ll read on d news is "Amaechi denieS visiting Saraki." another gist abeg.......
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by abe4kom: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2015
"Where he threatened the senator to confirm him as minister or have his balls cut off by midnight tuesday!"
Now case closed.
omenka:
This has got to be the height of junk journalism. Totally speculative, not even an "unnamed source" was quoted to have said this was the purpose of the "visit".
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Amaechi will be cleared, and Wike will commit suicide as he promised.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy.... I love it when ppl are getting a heart attack for Amaechi.... see as ppl mind dey fly shocked shocked...anyway Wike has no qualms on what befalls Amaechi. Amaechi can only be a mere minister.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by 989900: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Shameless if true.

Why are people always too desperate?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2015
igraman:
Amaechi the slayer of PDP.
may ur path be thornless

The same PDP he spent more than 15 years in? The joke is on the masses. The earlier we understand that our welfare isn't a burning issue with these unprincipled politicians the better for us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by odugbe1(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2015
listen!obanikoro was a formal senator republic of nig.once u are a formal senator like koro,no body cn stop u,u wil just baawo nd go(mean respect dose who fly b4 u,dier to respect koro).xo ameachi cant scar throu .
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yes..He doesn't like Money..people in Rivers state already know that to be true..i'm one of such people. grin grin
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by BookieMan: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
This is ia banana peel for Saraki. He need to be careful.

Majority of the PDP senators don't want Amaechi. If Saraki overrule them and confirm him what stop some disgruntled PDP senators joining with APC to impeach Saraki?

Which do you think is easier and APC will like?

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lol...this our 9ja politicians sef.
I use this FTC to call on everyone of us to desist from tribalism...#SayNoToTribalism!...Be wary of ur sins!Repent now u av the time!God is love,he's a forgiving father.Accept him and watch ur life change for the better.I no holy pass tho...S/O to misspicy and Freemanan
This man... lol
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by seniorbros(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Amaechi was indicted by the Rivers state investigation panel for N97billion fraud!!! There is nothing political over that.The man is simply a fraud!!

Thank God you said indicted not convicted. Don't assume one is guilty until he is pronounced as such by a court of law.I beg forget matter ooo. He will be confirmed, period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.