Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (35355 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by jadakiss213(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
flash back in7th senate when d sentors 4m lagos state refused to endorse obanikoro,d david mark senate president den he clear him,nothin ws happen after dat ok.am 100% sure dat amaechi will clear
Musliu Obanikoro was Senator (2003-2007) I don't knw if that makes any meaning to u..CRA was a 'local' lawmaker tho.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Teddyg2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ameachi is already a minister of Defense
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by nworanco(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz!! Going after Saraki before he could have his ministers confirmed by the senate was the height of political naivety by PMB and his cronies!! They would soon find out in the comming days how powerful the senate president really is!!

You are politically inclined and a good political observer, who thinker before makes comment
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by 4reala(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
SpencerLewis:

What action?
Infact He doesn't need to be a minister.
We are satisfied with the role he played in kicking clueless/corrupted GEJ/PEJ/Diezani et al out of power.
Quote me LUCIFER son of the morning badly & see what my great grandpa AMADIOHA will do to u now.
lol, wailing wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Geesarki(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
He can as well visit Obama in Pluto. He's going nowhere and if he eventually did by hook or by crook, then Bubu is corruption himself

Who cares how u see pmb hater.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Themandator: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
flash back in7th senate when d sentors 4m lagos state refused to endorse obanikoro,d david mark senate president den he clear him,nothin ws happen after dat ok.am 100% sure dat amaechi will clear

The then Senate president was an ally of then president and PDP had the number.... APC has the number, but Tinubu and buhari has shown them that it is all about your interest and I don't think saraki is in a hur4y to offend the pdpians
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Carmal90:

Saraki will remain sp till the expiration of his tenure, am only waiting for the ministerial screening of ameachi,fashola and lai mohammed..
Am particularly interested in lai screening,a day when all his vocabulary will not save him
i can only see lai screening having some hurdles, because he took d place of saraki nominee, but i can assure u, all d nominees wil scale through, saraki don't have d liver to stop anyone nominated by our amiable PMB, u go fear "fear"

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by philips70(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
omenka:
This has got to be the height of junk journalism. Totally speculative, not even an "unnamed source" was quoted to have said this was the purpose of the "visit".

The media has never been this rogue in the history of politics in this country. Since they could not stop the president in the elections they have decided to cause confusion by reporting junks which they know lots of gullible and semi-literates will gobble down hook, line and sinker.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by networkrecharg: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=30pt]Thank God for sarakis Promise...
Amaechi is Sarakis rihgt-Hand man Right from NGF...
Though i will still advise amaechi to try visit and plead for support from The three senators of rivers state...

After The rague, Play the bluz
[/size]

SeverusSnape:
Saraki can do just little to help Amaechi, The help he truly needs is in Wike's hands and also that of the three senators from Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by networkrecharg: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=20pt]Wailers can only wail

NOTHING MORE
Amaechi is a Minister of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria....
Bet me??[/size]

4reala:
lol, wailing wailer
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Khez: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Saraki can do just little to help Amaechi, The help he truly needs is in Wike's hands and also that of the three senators from Rivers State.

Exactly brother..... I hope they send him back to clear his name with the inquiry set up to indict him on that day!

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by babestella: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
I laugh at Amaechi, he had never visited since Saraki was sworn in as SP apparently he was sitting of the fence in order not to offend his party. Now that the chips are down, he is going to visit Saraki to lobby. I pity his style of politics. Apparently he seems to forget that Saraki cannot help him but PDP as a party. If PDP decides Amaechi wouldn't get the pass, they will work on it and make sure of it that Amaechi never crossed the screening stage.

When Saraki needed help, he ran to PDP and he was given a condition which is met and stuck to today #Ekweremadu. In the case of Amaechi, I wish him luck.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by babestella: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Anyway, Amaechi's political career is on the brink now, he needs PDP to prevail on their 3 senators to support him. If Amaechi is screened out, he may be employed by Buhari as a house help or driver. Lol.

Anyway, PDP is not that vindictive, they might forgive him, but his records in Rivers state soil might not forget him, he is already indicted by the Tribunal.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
dridowu:
If Obanikoro could be minister despite being opposed by the 3 senators from Lagos , what will stop Ameachi as minister is not yet clear to me.

God Bless Our Hustle

God Bless Nigeria

Changiiiii will stop him. Remember that pdp that controlled the senate then was corrupt and ruled with impunity.

Apc is now on board. Its slogan is change. Apc is not supposed to behave like pdp which 'abused' power with impunity. Or is apc same as pdp?
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by honeychild(f): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
freshvine:

Same violence and even much worst befell Rivers State when WIKE installed Amaechi as governor in a Gubernatorial election he neither participated nor won. Who's more criminal?

There was no violence.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki by Carmal90(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i can only see lai screening having some hurdles, because he took d place of saraki nominee, but i can assure u, all d nominees wil scale through, saraki don't have d liver to stop anyone nominated by our amiable PMB, u go fear "fear"

Forget it bro, lai will have tough time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.