Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (8441 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by johnydon22(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
PinkBarbie:
By free I mean free of the stress from the wooing process and all that.
Na wooing makes the whole thing sweet na. . . wink

Big NO!
Eeheee even though it's free grin
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by mohdimplez(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davidsylva:
just asking wanna know ur reaction?
check out my blog, and rate ,www.coolestchris..com
tell her all that glitters is not gold! tongue
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Of course I will leave my gf.....just one night tho grin
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by clemz85(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
teemy:
Ask her why she hasn't found her man.

Alternatively with her good looks and all someone must have felt her ok so why has she not been able to keep her own man. The future still looks bright so she should keep more than looks as her assets and with time the isle would be hers to climb.

Lastly if someone would leave another for her, that same disloyalty would leave her for another. There is always someone newly 21 and more beautiful every day.

in this case, her request is an epic

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wetin she smoke make dey make her feel like lioness..... My gf beats dis baje baje.... Who knows maybe she's a vampire?
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
kokoA:
I will go and slap my gf and run to her.. when I finish with her I will go back and beg my gf. She always forgive me grin
Weyerey rey o!
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davidsylva:
just asking wanna know ur reaction?
check out my blog, and rate ,www.coolestchris..com
na because u never see my girlfriend before, this one dey learn work ni
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by luigiajah(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
nothing. since i don't have a gf :-D
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
does her 'kinni' leads to heaven or does the enjoyment remain even after withdrawal ? ?
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by jamalchance(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
She doesn't even need to tell me to leave my GF for her ... Its in my default already
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Bernoulli01(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
my girlfriend is with just because of her attitude
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by jbazic(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
I will, den after fucking her i will still go back to my bae
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol you're funny. Why will I give myself
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol you're funny. Why will I give myself to Drake free of charge?
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by shevydinho(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op if i hear say I no follow am go the only reason y I no go fit follow na if ma gf na toolz sister
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by yommysure(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
slap her... my girl is hotter

NA LIE
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by WailingWailer00(m): 1:42am On Oct 11, 2015
I would fvck her without condom even if she has HIV

I'm not obligated to anyone I'm not married to cool

All Girls are not the same
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by dreamchaser13: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
cocaineaddict:

dorchester beta pass dat benson switch wey de give cough. I rocked it (benson switch) for a month b4 I went back to my brown benson

Na loud sure pass all of that
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Even to leave my dog, I will never do that.
Re: If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nothing because she he, or he she look like Bobwisky abi wetin be the name of that son of a gun cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About / My Love Story / I Need Help Composing A Love Letter (urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.