Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] (52906 Views)

Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And His Vintage Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by UnimkeAk(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Make him give me him 3 G-class and drive this one forever.....

Publicity tins

It's not publicity

Some Persons like collecting old cars etc.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by BALLOSKI: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
DanNafada:

I respectfully beg to disagree.

BALLOSKI expressed an opinion. That is the whole point of Nairaland. Individual opinions, posts and comments might not immediately seem to change anything (a few actually do) but collectively, eventually will matter.

And to that end, may I also indicate here that I do not like Dino Melaye. He just does not carry himself as one who cares more for the people that voted him into the Senate than his own selfish agenda. The fact that he is a staunch supporter of the ways of Saraki and his wife tells you quite a lot about the man.
bless you, bro! The guy doesn't seem to understand a thing.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by Skybee1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I HATE THIS GUY WITH PASSION. VERY IMMATURE THINKING AND TALKING........................ If i meet him 2019 in senate chambers, i will be a hook on his flesh.

I WILL FIGHT HIM PHYSICALLY, THANK GOD FIGHT IS ALLOWED IN SENATE CHAMBERS.

u ll neva bcom a senator if dts ur intention

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by montees(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Fresh guy I like him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by Raylight2(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
this car don expire na .
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by ernesty20(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
DanNafada:

I respectfully beg to disagree.

BALLOSKI expressed an opinion. That is the whole point of Nairaland. Individual opinions, posts and comments might not immediately seem to change anything (a few actually do) but collectively, eventually will matter.

And to that end, may I also indicate here that I do not like Dino Melaye. He just does not carry himself as one who cares more for the people that voted him into the Senate than his own selfish agenda. The fact that he is a staunch supporter of the ways of Saraki and his wife tells you quite a lot about the man.
and how many of these senators care about those who voted for them? The way these dudes are fighting to retain a position speaks volume
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by phreakabit(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hilarious. . Where do these clowns come from?
This guy is a stooge of the purest form!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by WailingWailer00(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I just don't like this guy; he's too garullous and 'showy'.
Dino Melaye we know

saraki we know

Tinubu we know

Ashewoshola we know

Who the hell are you

Dino can't even make you his gateman grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
ernesty20:
and how many of these senators care about those who voted for them? The way these dudes are fighting to retain a position speaks volume

I cannot argue with that. However, Dino Melaye especially strikes a nerve because he is probably the most flamboyant.

It is a sad fact that the quality of the Senate and House of Reps is a reflection of the quality of the electorate who voted these guys in. When Nigerians get their shite together they will begin to vote the right people in. We have begun in a way, but still got a long way to go.

Meanwhile, we will have to put up with Senators like Melaye that show off their ill-gotten wealth and say to us mortals "no vex, na God."
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
dason4life:
How does that affect the price of garri? angry angry angry
u no even sabi pass Garri
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Dino Melaye we know

saraki we know

Tinubu we know

Ashewoshola we know

Who the hell are you

Make you no worry, bro. No one here wan become gateman to Dino Melaye. You can apply wink
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by firfinch(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
He has two of it, one peugeot and one mercedes benz same color is saw it this week with his number plates customized "MELAYE"
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by initiate: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Dino Melaye we know

saraki we know

Tinubu we know

Ashewoshola we know

Who the hell are you

who be ashewosola
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by initiate: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
freez2ryme:
I took a snap wit dis same car
When dey brought it to one mechanic in my area

D interior is superb

It is an automatic gear selector too
Wit a customized
Plate number " MELAYE"

I would've uploaded d pix if I didn't took d pic wit my NOKIA 225
While m surfing wit my Ipad

404 dint come as auto gear. its a steering gear tho, but still manual
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by Ryda(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
freez2ryme:
I took a snap wit dis same car When dey brought it to one mechanic in my area
D interior is superb
It is an automatic gear selector too Wit a customized Plate number " MELAYE"
I would've uploaded d pix if I didn't took d pic wit my NOKIA 225 While m surfing wit my Ipad

angry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by freez2ryme(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
initiate:

it is a Mercedes Benz
I transferred d pick
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by freez2ryme(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
initiate:

U re totally wrong it's a Mercedes car

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by freez2ryme(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Saylawchar:

U be real weyrey. ..... lmao
I hv no time for dafts like u

Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
old school ride
lolz, i dont think so, its wen u enter inside den u wil say d car make sense.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by zudozz: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
They re Mocking schooolfeesd people that voted 4 them.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by grimadult(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
himkers:
what's vintage about a 404?? mtshewwww

Receive Sense. If u don't value vintage automobiles you need not comment.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2015
kendrick9:
old school ride

Old skool and bullet proof, that's a Peugoet 404. grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2015
freez2ryme:

U re totally wrong it's a Mercedes car

Its a 404 not merc, did u forget your brain when you were posting. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) / Atiku Issues Statement On Absence From Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.