Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan (139264 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:07am On Aug 13, 2019
uchman:

Already contacted companies with no positive reply...

Depositing money to the company is OK but how can one be sure of the right company to deposit money to?
Its not easy trusting...

I also have a genuine company running in Nigeria with an LTD account running too...

Can you help with a genuine used automobile parts company page?

I can understand that not easy to trust.
I also worry about that.
If you can come and buy it, I think that is best.

Some criminal (both Japanese and foreigners) steal and sell it in Japan or send it abroad.
Many peoples arresting.
They maybe will not tell you about their crime.
Some of them are group.
But some peoples don't know about they are thieves and buy it from them.
I don't want anyone engage them and I don't want anyone become their victim.

So you need to make sure which company is right company.
I'm also searching it. Not only about visa.
But I don't know which company is right company and which company is good for you.
I need time for confirm it.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2019
peacefull:

I can understand that not easy to trust.
I also worry about that.
If you can come and buy it, I think that is best.

Some criminal (both Japanese and foreigners) steal and sell it in Japan or send it abroad.
Many peoples arresting.
They maybe will not tell you about their crime.
Some of them are group.
But some peoples don't know about they are thieves and buy it from them.
I don't want anyone engage them and I don't want anyone become their victim.

So you need to make sure which company is right company.
I'm also searching it. Not only about visa.
But I don't know which company is right company and which company is good for you.
I need time for confirm it.
Hello, there. Been following your posts for some time now, and I must admit, you're very humble and ready to learn. Most of your people are actually humble. I hope to date a Japanese or Korean lady so I experience this humility first hand.
Keep up the good work, and I wish you an enjoyable marriage with your husband.

cheers! wink
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Hello, there. Been following your posts for some time now, and I must admit, you're very humble and ready to learn. Most of your people are actually humble. I hope to date a Japanese or Korean lady so I experience this humility first hand.
Keep up the good work, and I wish you an enjoyable marriage with your husband.

cheers! wink

Wow cheesy
Thank you so much!
Yes, Many Japanese peoples are humble.
About me, I don't know if I'm humble or not.
But thank you so much!
I really appreciate you!!

I'm sorry for late reply.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by beatmonster(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Germany gives *residence permit* for 18 months to look for jobs (in area of study) after MSc or BSC. If one completes Masters/ technical college/ BSc/ in Japan, will the person receive this *residence permit*?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2019
beatmonster:
Germany gives *residence permit* for 18 months to look for jobs (in area of study) after MSc or BSC. If one completes Masters/ technical college/ BSc/ in Japan, will the person receive this *residence permit*?

There is a 6 months visa after graduation to look for a job...basically in japan you get job a year before graduation.your main problem would be understanding the language fluently

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
blackbriar:

There is a 6 months visa after graduation to look for a job...basically in japan you get job a year before graduation .your main problem would be understanding the language fluently

With the Keidanren saying they will change the recruitment process, does the bold still hold presently?

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2019
NaotoKan:

With the Keidanren saying they will change the recruitment process, does the bold still hold presently?

It will still hold i guess....its a long japanese tradition that will also take a longer time to change.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by cvv1477: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
good day to you all, I graduated in the year 2015 from uniport with a CGPA of 3.43 from biochemistry department and I want to do my MSC in any of the health-related courses in Japan: 1 MSC in Public Health 2 MSC in healthcare management 3 MSC in biotechnology and renewable energy. the question now is which of the schools in Japan offer health courses at graduate level and in English to int'l students without any oral examination or interview? I've tried some schools, they said they don't accept Nigerians while some also said I need oral and written examinations and I don't know if I will be in Japan for the exam or if it will be written online. pls help a brother with any schools that accept Nigerians without any stress!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2019
cvv1477:
good day to you all, I graduated in the year 2015 from uniport with a CGPA of 3.43 from biochemistry department and I want to do my MSC in any of the health-related courses in Japan: 1 MSC in Public Health 2 MSC in healthcare management 3 MSC in biotechnology and renewable energy. the question now is which of the schools in Japan offer health courses at graduate level and in English to int'l students without any oral examination or interview? I've tried some schools, they said they don't accept Nigerians while some also said I need oral and written examinations and I don't know if I will be in Japan for the exam or if it will be written online. pls help a brother with any schools that accept Nigerians without any stress!

"They don't accept Nigerians , why?"

Try this : https://www.niigata-u.ac.jp/en/academics/graduate/health/
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Abekebabe: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thepoll:

We mostly learnt by ourselves. Although we always take exams in the target language to serve as motivation.
your English is well understandable though wink
please is there any assurance of getting visa after getting fan I'd tickets to watch rugby world cup
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Abekebabe: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
blackbriar:

As a student? get admission
As a tourist, show your cash
As a illegal immigrant, super herculean
As a worker , get the job from Nigeria , mot likely in IT
your best bet is thru education.
please any assurance of getting visa with rugby fan I'd tickets to watch upcoming rugby world cup
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Abekebabe: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
PRXPERT:

How easier it is to enter South Korea?
Enter with students visa . there's Scholarship going on now
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Abekebabe: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
komia:

Japan �� unlike many other western countries is hard to survive without proper and legal visa status.
As an island They lack land borders. Few foreigners and negligible people like you. Honestly you stand out. No employer will take you without legitimate papers. Due to police officers being idle, I can bet my head you will not go far. Language too.
Please don’t ever think of illegally entering the country especially being a black Nigerian.
The best way is get a school including language school (2 years). Be admitted. While in school get a Japanese lady , marry and get spouse visa. Trust me If you are focused, hardworker, polite while avoiding quick money schemes mentality associated with Nigerians, you will be having permanent residency in 3-4 years or nationality within 5 years.
A Nigerian woman options are limited. They can hardly get a partner to marry them- sorry but I have to share the truth gathered over 16 years here.

please any assurance of visa with rugby fan I'd tickets to watch rugby world cup. and any interview or biometrics at embassy ? thinking if I can as well submit for my t.sister
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abekebabe:

please any assurance of getting visa with rugby fan I'd tickets to watch upcoming rugby world cup

assurances are only from the embassy...wait how did you get rugby tickets....dos tickets are so expensiveeeee.......`高いな
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Beverlyhills: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Go to the Singaporean embassy in Victoria Island Lagos. It's off Ajose Adeogun after Halliburton office.

prolifik83:
please am looking for a sure link to Singapore? Any one with genuine link can contact me.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Ikem44(m): 2:37am On Oct 16, 2019
moonraker:

lol cheesy cheesy

You are a clown. Seriously!
You have a source? yeah right.
Student? Are you on drugs? Did you even bother to read the thread at all.

You have a friend yeah? And your friend is all legal and straight, with the correct papers huh?
Your friend also got a visiting visa from Nigeria too right? keep lying to yourself.

Desist from deceiving people on here. No one is stopping anyone on here from going to Japan.
Just do it the right way, PERIOD.

You can't get working visa in Japan if you don't have a degree because is one of the Immigration requirements
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Abekebabe:
what scholarship please?

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Hello, uchman and perp.
I'm so sorry for very late reply.
I'm still trying to confirm about visa.

Do you wanna buy too many parts or not too many?
Because what I confirmed is buying too many and not buying too many is different.

And I found out 1 company on website.
That company is selling car, car parts etc.
I don't know if good company or not to you.
I don't know is ok or not to introduce that website on here.
So if you wanna check that company, I will send that company name to your mail.

I want you to check it by yourself and judge it by yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by uchman(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2019
peacefull:
Hello, uchman and perp.
I'm so sorry for very late reply.
I'm still trying to confirm about visa.

Do you wanna buy too many parts or not too many?
Because what I confirmed is buying too many and not buying too many is different.

And I found out 1 company on website.
That company is selling car, car parts etc.
I don't know if good company or not to you.
I don't know is ok or not to introduce that website on here.
So if you wanna check that company, I will send that company name to your mail.

I want you to check it by yourself and judge it by yourself.

Good day peacefull,
Am glad you are trying to help me,
Yes I buy quantity...
I will be glad to know more about the company
Did you talk with them?

Thanks once again
You are nice...

My mail here
Ucheify98@yahoo.com
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
uchman:

Good day peacefull,
Am glad you are trying to help me,
Yes I buy quantity...
I will be glad to know more about the company
Did you talk with them?

Thanks once again
You are nice...

My mail here
Ucheify98@yahoo.com

Good day!
You are welcome!

No, I didn't talk to them.
If get visa is difficult, I think is better to find out where you can buy it from there.
I'm sorry, that is my opinion.
Then I found out that company.
I researched about that company on internet.
They are selling to many countries.
If you already know about that company,
I'm very sorry.

Anyway, I'm gonna send you message right now.
Please you can delete your e-mail address.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Divinekingz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good day peaceful. Please I will like to to research about the company too if you don't mind. I'm in the same business.divineking588@gmail.com
Good day!
You are welcome!

If get visa is difficult, I think is better to find out where you can buy it from there.
I'm very sorry.

[/quote]
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by mblarry1(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Abekebabe:

pls can u give me the site for that.... i mean for the scholarship program... thanks
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Beaufull(f): 4:07am On Nov 04, 2019
Please I want to apply to learn Japanese how do I go about it and will I be granted visa
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Divinekingz:
Good day peaceful. Please I will like to to research about the company too if you don't mind. I'm in the same business.divineking588@gmail.com
Good day!
You are welcome!

I'm very sorry.

Hello, I'm sorry for late reply.

Ok! I will send you.
In fact, if nothing wrong, I like to introduce that company on here.
If I can, many peoples can check it.
But I really don't know if ok or not.

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Apache22: 1:03am On Nov 07, 2019
Rupect:
What does it take to apply as a research student?

An agent was charging me #2m for Japan tourist visa with hope of getting work as soon as I land because he married to Japanese lady that has company over there. Me I don't have such money to give agent.
Thank goodness I saw this thread.

I really appreciate the contributors so far.
Baba I fit get the agent contact? Please
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Ikem44(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Beaufull:
Please I want to apply to learn Japanese how do I go about it and will I be granted visa
I have one if only you have enough money and statement of account 3 years back. my whatsapp +2349064552251
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by mblarry1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
prolifik83:
please am looking for a sure link to Singapore? Any one with genuine link can contact me.

Yesi have, but u will go tru ivory coast
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by mblarry1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shakitibob0:
Hello...

I just received my Visa from the Japanese embassy here in South Korea....

Do you know of any interesting place I can visit in Osaka? I decided on visiting Osaka already

Would really love to live n wok in south korea... U get any sure link?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by macromyk: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2019
peacefull:

Hello, I'm sorry for late reply.

Ok! I will send you.
In fact, if nothing wrong, I like to introduce that company on here.
If I can, many peoples can check it.
But I really don't know if ok or not.

Hello peaceful, how are you doing. Please can you enlighten us on full scholarship in Japan. I am very much interested
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hello everyone, I applied to a language school in Japan. All documents have been sent by DHL, the school is asking me to send my original certificate to them again. I already sent certified copies and processing already started for certificate of eligibility.

I called Japanese embassy, they said its not proper and wont be liable for any issue.
I'm wondering why a language school not a university is asking for such document.

They promised to send it back with certificate of eligibility if all process is successful.

I'm skeptical of sending my original certificates, no one issues a second one in Nigeria.
##############
Dear timilehin,
Konnichiwa!

I hope this email finds you well, with regards to your documents. we really need the original copy of your diploma and your TOR. please send it as soon as possible. thank you!

Best regards,

Lisa
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by koolengrtimmy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Beaufull:

You will need to apply to a Language school in Japan.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2019
macromyk:

Hello peaceful, how are you doing. Please can you enlighten us on full scholarship in Japan. I am very much interested

Hello!
I'm so sorry for late reply.

Please check JASSO(Japan Student Services Organization), JPSS(Japan Study Support) etc.
They have information about scholarship for international student.
Or if you already picked school, I think school also have information about scholarship.
You can check their website.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (42) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.