Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan (139682 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by umuihe(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
peacefull:

Wow cheesy
I'm happy to hear that!
I hope you had good time in Japan!

I'm so sorry for late reply.

O yes! I had a great time in Japan. Tokyo is an exceptionally great city. I hope to visit Japan again soon. The only challenge is the long distance.
Even people who do not understand English language were happy to use Google translation to interact with me.

In all, I rate the Japanese people very highly.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by umuihe(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
asorock9ja:
What is the legal way of survival for people that came in to work with tourist visa

The average Japanese is very honest and if you are straightforward, you will survive in Japan so long as you can speak Japanese.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
umuihe:

O yes! I had a great time in Japan. Tokyo is an exceptionally great city. I hope to visit Japan again soon. The only challenge is the long distance.
Even people who do not understand English language were happy to use Google translation to interact with me.

In all, I rate the Japanese people very highly.

I'm very glad you had great time in Japan and you met good peoples!
I'm happy to hear about that.

Thank you for sharing about that.
I really appreciate you!

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Hotstfz007: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Good evening, please can I have information on Japanese tourist visa requirements? I plan to apply soon.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hotstfz007:
Good evening, please can I have information on Japanese tourist visa requirements? I plan to apply soon.
The embassy of japan in Nigeria website contains all the information you need
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Squirrel01: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
peacefull:

I'm local person.

Confirm, you should start learning our language oh, I once talked about visiting Japanese embassy last year, my friend has gotten his visa that he submitted last year December,he dey enter Japan this January, hope you will show him way and put him through.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 12:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Squirrel01:

Confirm, you should start learning our language oh, I once talked about visiting Japanese embassy last year, my friend has gotten his visa that he submitted last year December,he dey enter Japan this January, hope you will show him way and put him through.

I'm sorry for late reply.

Yes!
I wanna learn Nigeria language!
I just know very few words.
But I'm still learning English.
My English is still bad.
I don't think I can learning 2different languages at same time.
I maybe will confuse.

Nigerian peoples are very smart!
If I'm not misunderstanding, Nigerian peoples can speak 3different language.
That is amazing!!

Anyway, Your friend is in Japan now?
What I can do is if your friend wanna know something about Japan, I just can share what I know.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 2:01am On Jan 08, 2020
peacefull:

I'm sorry for late reply.

Yes!
I wanna learn Nigeria language!
I just know very few words.
But I'm still learning English.
My English is still bad.
I don't think I can learning 2different languages at same time.
I maybe will confuse.

Nigerian peoples are very smart!
If I'm not misunderstanding, Nigerian peoples can speak 3different language.
That is amazing!!

Anyway, Your friend is in Japan now?
What I can do is if your friend wanna know something about Japan, I just can share what I know.

明けましておめでとうございます。
今年もよろしくお願いします。

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 12:56am On Jan 09, 2020
blackbriar:

明けましておめでとうございます。
今年もよろしくお願いします。

Wow!!!! (≧∀≦)♪

明けましておめでとうございます!
こちらこそ今年も宜しくお願い致します
m(_ _)m
今年もblackbriarとご家族にとって、素晴らしい一年になります様に!!

Thank you soooo much!
I really appreciate you!!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Hotstfz007: 2:15am On Jan 09, 2020
blackbriar:

The embassy of japan in Nigeria website contains all the information you need

Thanks. I wanted to know If company tax clearance was compulsory for tourist visa.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Adex2066: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hello everyone. I would like to visa Japan for the Olympics later this year. How likely is it that I would be granted a visa. And what's the process like? Thanks
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 5:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Hi. Please i filled the Japanese mext scholarship form but the coordinator of my program said I should write it in ROMAN CAPITAL LETTER. What does that mean please?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Adex2066:
Hello everyone. I would like to visa Japan for the Olympics later this year. How likely is it that I would be granted a visa. And what's the process like? Thanks

Hello!
Have you check Olympic website?
Tokyo2020.org
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:41am On Jan 15, 2020
chaiks:
Hi. Please i filled the Japanese mext scholarship form but the coordinator of my program said I should write it in ROMAN CAPITAL LETTER. What does that mean please?

Romaji?

For example,
I - English.
私 - Kanji.
わたし - Hiragana.
ワタシ - Katakana.
Watashi - Romaji.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 5:34am On Jan 15, 2020
peacefull:

Romaji?

For example,
I - English.
私 - Kanji.
わたし - Hiragana.
ワタシ - Katakana.
Watashi - Romaji.
hi. Thanks. But I still don't get oo. Are these Japanese signs the Roman capital letters?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2020
chaiks:
hi. Thanks. But I still don't get oo. Are these Japanese signs the Roman capital letters?

in roman capital letters , for example peter should be PETER, its an application form, they should get your details correctly, all application forms fille din caps naaaaaaaa
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2020
blackbriar:

in roman capital letters , for example peter should be PETER, its an application form, they should get your details correctly, all application forms fille din caps naaaaaaaa

Oh!!
I misunderstood about Romaji and Roman Capital.
I learned from you!
I appreciate you!!

Anyway, if not disturbing you or bothering you, Please I wanna know How do I say Romaji in English?
I checked dictionary, but I couldn't get it well.
Roman Alphabet? Roman character?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2020
chaiks:

Hi, I'm so sorry.
I misunderstood Romaji and Roman Capital.
I thought they are talking about Romaji.
I'm sorry.
blackbriar is explained to you!
I'm really sorry for made you confuse.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2020
peacefull:

Oh!!
I misunderstood about Romaji and Roman Capital.
I learned from you!
I appreciate you!!

Anyway, if not disturbing you or bothering you, Please I wanna know How do I say Romaji in English?
I checked dictionary, but I couldn't get it well.
Roman Alphabet? Roman character?

romaji in english is romaji
英語でロマジということです
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Tochi212(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
peacefull:

Hi, I'm so sorry.
I misunderstood Romaji and Roman Capital.
I thought they are talking about Romaji.
I'm sorry.
blackbriar is explained to you!
I'm really sorry for made you confuse.

Hello peace, how’re you doing. Please I could like to have your WhatsApp number or Instagram IG. Or can you mail me your number on my mail which is mreddybaba@gmail.com I could like to speak with you privately and urgently thanks
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
blackbriar:

romaji in english is romaji
英語でロマジということです

Thank you for taking your time.
And I'm sorry for disturbing you.

I didn't know Romaji is Romaji in English!
I learned from you again!
Thank you so much!!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tochi212:

Hello peace, how’re you doing. Please I could like to have your WhatsApp number or Instagram IG. Or can you mail me your number on my mail which is mreddybaba@gmail.com I could like to speak with you privately and urgently thanks

Hello, I'm good! Thank you!
I hope you are good too!

Sorry, I don't using Instagram.
You have some question about Japan or Japanese?
Please Can you ask me on here?
Many peoples know about Japan very well on here.
So something I don't know or I can't answer you.
But I think other peoples can answer your question.
That can help any other peoples too!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2020
blackbriar:

ok bro. Thanks. They equally said I should write my name in my native language before the Roman capital letters even if they are the same.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2020
chaiks:
ok bro. Thanks. They equally said I should write my name in my native language before the Roman capital letters even if they are the same.

YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=blackbriar post=85835648]

YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH[/quotea
Ok. Thanks brotherly. Can I email you privately? Concerning this mext, is it safer to apply through school than through embassy? The application fee no be here and my coordinator said to they will only admit 12 students and give 4 mext scholarship for the program. But that the course has been added as a priority one under mext]
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=chaiks post=85835733][/quote]

embassy is for embassy people only...long leg things
if your application is strong through school is preferable for you
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2020
blackbriar:

embassy is for embassy people only...long leg things
if your application is strong through school is preferable for you
ok. Thanks. What are the areas that will make the application strong? Because I am yet to write English test.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Sicilyjoe: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
peacefull:

Thank you for taking your time.
And I'm sorry for disturbing you.

I didn't know Romaji is Romaji in English!
I learned from you again!
Thank you so much!!

Please I want to come over to Japan for huzzling, how do I go about it
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 5:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Please I want to come over to Japan for huzzling, how do I go about it

Sorry, What is huzzling?
I checked it. But I couldn't get it.
Please if not disturbing you or bothering you, Can you teach me what is huzzling?
So I maybe can understand your question well.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by writter: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2020
Tochi212:

This fellow is a scammer beware.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 2:59am On Jan 18, 2020
writter:

This fellow is a scammer beware.

shocked
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
peacefull:

Sorry, What is huzzling?
I checked it. But I couldn't get it.
Please if not disturbing you or bothering you, Can you teach me what is huzzling?
So I maybe can understand your question well.

よく頑張ってるね、答えること!
ありがとうね。 smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.