Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan (139355 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by asorock9ja: 2:58am On Nov 25, 2019
is good to be legal and have legit papers in a country but is not everybody that can afford the money for that and besides there is always illegal immigrants surviving all over the world even in Japan, who are doing legit jobs without committing crimes. In Dubai you can get a job in a company with tourist visa though is a 50/50 and despite how strict and secured Dubai is we still have a lot of Nigerians doing well and surviving without papers, so let's try and encourage people in that category and not putting fears in them, me am praying to find my way into Japan anyhow by God's grace i must survive and make it big......Ubasinachi

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2019
chaiks:
what scholarship please?

There are many scholarships acesible to students only when you are in japan
you wont even find them on any website
the internationla section of all universities handled them, once you are enrolled, you are asked and your details are put into te scholl scholarship database, the school applies for you until you can get any.

School also offer tuiton fee waiver as scholarship.

In japan , you are allowed to work and school, so if you are serious, get the admission, get on the plane, work your ass off, syudying and lesarning japanese in school.

even school cost for japanese people, they work part time jobs and go to school.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2019
koolengrtimmy:
Hello everyone, I applied to a language school in Japan. All documents have been sent by DHL, the school is asking me to send my original certificate to them again. I already sent certified copies and processing already started for certificate of eligibility.

I called Japanese embassy, they said its not proper and wont be liable for any issue.
I'm wondering why a language school not a university is asking for such document.

They promised to send it back with certificate of eligibility if all process is successful.

I'm skeptical of sending my original certificates, no one issues a second one in Nigeria.
##############
Dear timilehin,
Konnichiwa!

I hope this email finds you well, with regards to your documents. we really need the original copy of your diploma and your TOR. please send it as soon as possible. thank you!

Best regards,

Lisa

Thats wierd, why do they nrrd your originals.
embassy don wash hands comot
wtie them back siting embassy concerns as well.
i dont blam ethem jare...they are naive, once they hear africa, all they think off are bush men walking around in leaves and swinging off tree, so they find it hard to believe that you have a university degree.
i bet you, go there and speak english, they dont understand how you can speak english, its not suppose to be possible. you are form afirca...you know...HIV?AIDS, war torn, etc.....

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by asorock9ja: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2019
What is the legal way of survival for people that came in to work with tourist visa
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2019
asorock9ja:
What is the legal way of survival for people that came in to work with tourist visa

the only legal way is to get a job , but on a tourist visa for someone from africa........near impossible
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Abanekechizoba2: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2019
Please what is the best way to come to Japan?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:
Please what is the best way to come to Japan?

education route...masters degree or japaenese language school
japnaese language school is same cost as masters degree
you can learn japanese for free while studying for masters degree at japanese university

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Abanekechizoba2: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
blackbriar:

education route...masters degree or japaenese language school
japnaese language school is same cost as masters degree
you can learn japanese for free while studying for masters degree at japanese university
Your a great help. I have to find out which schools are affordable so I can apply and see what happens
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by asorock9ja: 12:57am On Dec 04, 2019
please what kind of job can someone possibly get as a tourist visa holder and is it possible to get resident or working permit while working with the tourist visa?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2019
Abanekechizoba2:

Your a great help. I have to find out which schools are affordable so I can apply and see what happens
National univerisiteis are the cheapest with an annualtution fee of 550,000 yen.
I recommend the following
Hokkaido University>>>the most beautiful university in Japan......"Boys be ambitious"
Aichi University of Technology
University of Tokyo.....for geniuses and top ranking university in japan
Tohoku university
Kyoto Univeristy
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2019
asorock9ja:
please what kind of job can someone possibly get as a tourist visa holder and is it possible to get resident or working permit while working with the tourist visa?

you cant get a job with a tourist visa.........thats the rule though
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Abanekechizoba2: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2019
blackbriar:

National univerisiteis are the cheapest with an annualtution fee of 550,000 yen.
I recommend the following
Hokkaido University>>>the most beautiful university in Japan......"Boys be ambitious"
Aichi University of Technology
University of Tokyo.....for geniuses and top ranking university in japan
Tohoku university
Kyoto Univeristy
You've been far too kind...I thank you a lot and wish you the best in all you do
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 3:57am On Dec 05, 2019
blackbriar:
thanks for your kind input. That means it will be difficult to get any scholarship alongside admission. Please can you recommend a school to Target with a budget of 1.5million and do Japanese embassy accept statement of account for study sponsorship with a different surname?

There are many scholarships acesible to students only when you are in japan
you wont even find them on any website
the internationla section of all universities handled them, once you are enrolled, you are asked and your details are put into te scholl scholarship database, the school applies for you until you can get any.

School also offer tuiton fee waiver as scholarship.

In japan , you are allowed to work and school, so if you are serious, get the admission, get on the plane, work your ass off, syudying and lesarning japanese in school.

even school cost for japanese people, they work part time jobs and go to school.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=chaiks post=84635479][/quote]

1.5 million naira or yen

all national schools(equivalent to our federal schools) annual tution fee is 550,00yen excluding admission fee.
The good news is i think most schools allow installmental payment, like you could pay amission fe and first semester tution fee and get visa
a camerounian did that and did part time job to raise the next semester fees

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2019
blackbriar:
it's naira oo . Thanks . Please can you point examples of schools that permit students to pay installmental and like how much is the admission fee?
I am using someone not having same surname as my sponsor. Hope it won't be a problem?
Thanks for your input.

1.5 million naira or yen

all national schools(equivalent to our federal schools) annual tution fee is 550,00yen excluding admission fee.
The good news is i think most schools allow installmental payment, like you could pay amission fe and first semester tution fee and get visa
a camerounian did that and did part time job to raise the next semester fees
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=chaiks post=84672582][/quote]

Most national universities
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ok. What of the idea of using a sponsor with different surname? I think Tokyo University of foreign studies and Hiroshima city University offer my program. Wats your take on these schools?
blackbriar:

Most national universities
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2019
chaiks:
Ok. What of the idea of using a sponsor with different surname? I think Tokyo University of foreign studies and Hiroshima city University offer my program. Wats your take on these schools?

I don’t understand what you mean by sponsors, all the University wants to know is that you have paid your fees.
Both universities are not National University so expect fees to be slightly above 1 million yen.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Wow.thanks . 1million yen is way too high. That's like 3mil naira. Please what's the name of your school and which National University can one find the application process a bit straightforward?
blackbriar:

I don’t understand what you mean by sponsors, all the University wants to know is that you have paid your fees.
Both universities are not National University so expect fees to be slightly above 1 million yen.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by umuihe(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2019
peacefull:

Wow cheesy
Thank you so much!
Yes, Many Japanese peoples are humble.
About me, I don't know if I'm humble or not.
But thank you so much!
I really appreciate you!!

I'm sorry for late reply.

I agree with you completely. I traveled to Japan from Lagos a couple of weeks back and my experience was awesome. Most of the people I interacted with in Japan were quite humble and ready to offer help and guidance.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
chaiks:
Wow.thanks . 1million yen is way too high. That's like 3mil naira. Please what's the name of your school and which National University can one find the application process a bit straightforward?

simply google national universities in Japan and go to their respective admission pages
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
All right
blackbriar:

simply google national universities in Japan and go to their respective admission pages
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by komia: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2019
asorock9ja:

No job and please don’t even dream about that. Don’t come

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by asorock9ja: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Telling me not to come with a tourist visa sounds like a discouragement, because I believe that not everybody living in Japan came with/has a resident paper and there must be a way of survival so please you people over there should stop making it seems like a crime and guide us on the way forward if there is any.
Thanks!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Squirrel01: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Things dey happen for Japan, don't listen to niggas telling you not to enter, if na hustle, nigga enter, I was at the embassy Abuja, two days ago, though embassy looks empty because of the festive period or so, but I'm telling you they are giving visa, those niggas dey enter through iv and im sure for them, something dey happen for Japan and Israel that people has refused to open up about it. , but so far so good those who submitted their documents got visa, something is happening in Japan, even Israel wey some niggas refuse to tell us.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by AstralBody: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Squirrel01:
Things dey happen for Japan, don't listen to niggas telling you not to enter, if na hustle, nigga enter, I was at the embassy Abuja, two days ago, though embassy looks empty because of the festive period or so, but I'm telling you they are giving visa, those niggas dey enter through iv and im sure for them, something dey happen for Japan and Israel that people has refused to open up about it. , but so far so good those who submitted their documents got visa, something is happening in Japan, even Israel wey some niggas refuse to tell us.
U sounded like a real squirrel!
gringrin
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
umuihe:

I agree with you completely. I traveled to Japan from Lagos a couple of weeks back and my experience was awesome. Most of the people I interacted with in Japan were quite humble and ready to offer help and guidance.

Wow cheesy
I'm happy to hear that!
I hope you had good time in Japan!

I'm so sorry for late reply.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Squirrel01: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2019
peacefull:

Wow cheesy I'm happy to hear that! I hope you had good time in Japan!
I'm so sorry for late reply.

You are a resident in Japan or local?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by NONNYG: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

She's a local
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Squirrel01: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2019
NONNYG:
She's a local
Okay.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Squirrel01:

I'm local person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (42) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.