Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan (139365 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2020
chaiks:
Yes bro. Thanks fir this insight.i will use UPS courier once slam done. They charge 26k here. As for the scholarship, it will be 50:50 as you said. But I hope to get since maybe social science courses may not be DAT competitive there

I hope so too but remember, you're competing with Thais, Indonesians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Malaysians and other Asians who constitute a greater proportion of foreign students in Japan. Hopefully, what Majisuka wrote earlier regarding the government's pressure on institutions to accept more African students play a role.

Best wishes!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Thats it oo. I just hope.
NaotoKan:

I hope so too but remember, you're competing with Thais, Indonesians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Malaysians and other Asians who constitute a greater proportion of foreign students in Japan. Hopefully, what Majisuka wrote earlier regarding the government's pressure on institutions to accept more African students play a role.

Best wishes!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by GreatMage: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
peacefull:

Sorry, I don't know about details.
I checked JASSO and download their guide book.
You can check their website too!
This guide book is writing about cost of studying Japan, Academic fees etc too.
I think you can get many information from this guide book!

Hi,

I sent you an email, pls check it out

Thanks.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
GreatMage:

Hi,

I sent you an email, pls check it out

Thanks.

I'm sorry for late reply.
How can I help you?
Do you wanna know about Japan or Japanese?

Please can you ask me on here?
So if I can't answer your question very well, maybe other peoples can help you smiley
And some peoples who wanna know about Japan also can know something about Japan on here!
That is can help some peoples too!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by GreatMage: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2020
peacefull:

How can I help you?

So if I can't answer your question very well, maybe other peoples can help you smiley
And some peoples who wanna know about Japan also can know something about Japan on here!

Can I transfer from my university to a Japanese university?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020
GreatMage:

Do you speak japanese fluently as to write a chemistry or economics examination in japanese?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by GreatMage: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2020
blackbriar:

Do you speak japanese fluently as to write a chemistry or economics examination in japanese?

I do watch animes and read mangas alot...

I have always love the Japanese culture from a young age and can hold a simple conversation in Japanese
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
GreatMage:

I do watch animes and read mangas alot...

I have always love the Japanese culture from a young age and can hold a simple conversation in Japanese

Great to know.
I think the school is in a better position to answer your question.
Kindly send an email to the international department of any school of your choice.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 2:30am On Jan 07, 2021
GreatMage:

I'm so sorry for very late reply.
I'm apologies you.

blackbriar san already answered your question smiley

Any other questions I can help you?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Scholarship!!!!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Yinkasuccess(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Please can you send link to apply for this scholarship
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 1:15am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by itsede: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Can someone give the update on Tokyo 2021. Is it still going to hold or not? Urgent response needed thanks.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Glocal1: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2021
peacefull:

How can I help you?

Good day and I hope you are doing fine. Please how is graduate studies in pharmacy in Japan, are they taught in English or Japanese?

Also, how is pharmacy practice there in Japan, how easy is it for foreign graduates to practice as Pharmacist in Japan?

Thank you.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Glocal1:
Good day and I hope you are doing fine. Please how is graduate studies in pharmacy in Japan, are they taught in English or Japanese?

Also, how is pharmacy practice there in Japan, how easy is it for foreign graduates to practice as Pharmacist in Japan?

Thank you.

Good day! I'm good! Thank you for asking.
I appreciate you!
I hope you are good too!

I'm sorry, I don't know about it.
I know Pharmacist need national license in Japan.
Please give me some time.
I will check it.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Glocal1: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
peacefull:

Good day! I'm good! Thank you for asking. I appreciate you! I hope you are good too!
I'm sorry, I don't know about it. I know Pharmacist need national license in Japan. Please give me some time. I will check it.
Alright, thanks for your time. I'd be waiting for more details.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2021
itsede:
Can someone give the update on Tokyo 2021. Is it still going to hold or not? Urgent response needed thanks.

No idea yet
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2021
Glocal1:
Alright, thanks for your time.
I'd be waiting for more details.

I think you should ask this question on www.reddit.com/r/japanlife
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Glocal1:
Alright, thanks for your time.
I'd be waiting for more details.

You are welcome!
But I'm sorry, I don't know if I could tell you meaningful details. Sorry.

I checked it small today.
Have you checked JASSO website?
I put picture, University Degree Courses Offered in English before.

Please if you have time, I want you to check it.
Total 36 pages. I checked it again. I want you to check it too especially from page 27.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
blackbriar:

https://www.reddit.com/r/movingtojapan/

MTJ is more appropriate as it concerns actual relocation to Japan, studies etc. There are frequent posts regarding studying certain courses like medicine, architecture, law, pharmacy, dentistry etc.

Cc: Glocal1
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Glocal1: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
blackbriar:

Thanks for this. I'd check it out.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Derring: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2021
Please any Japanese agent?
Pls contact me!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Glocal1: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2021
NaotoKan:

https://www.reddit.com/r/movingtojapan/

MTJ is more appropriate as it concerns actual relocation to Japan, studies etc. There are frequent posts regarding studying certain courses like medicine, architecture, law, pharmacy, dentistry etc.

Cc: Glocal1
Thanks for this and I will look it up.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Glocal1: 1:42am On Feb 11, 2021
peacefull:

You are welcome!
But I'm sorry, I don't know if I could tell you meaningful details. Sorry.

I checked it small today.
Have you checked JASSO website?
I put picture, University Degree Courses Offered in English before.

Please if you have time, I want you to check it.
Total 36 pages. I checked it again. I want you to check it too especially from page 27.
I appreciate your effort, thanks a lot. I will check the website.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2021
Glocal1:
I appreciate your effort, thanks a lot. I will check the website.

You are welcome!!
I hope you can find out good information!
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by itsede: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
blackbriar:

No idea yet
thanks
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by majisuka(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Bumping the thread.

@blackbriar Any suggestion for decent Nigerian (or West African) eatery in or around Tokyo?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by uchman(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2021
majisuka:
Bumping the thread.

@blackbriar Any suggestion for decent Nigerian (or West African) eatery in or around Tokyo?

Hello friends,
I really want to come to Japan,
is the embassy working?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Duchessitua: 1:00pm On May 07, 2021
good day everyone here,
please, I am an English teacher and i seek a teaching job in china, japan or south Korea?
but i need to get a tourist visa so i can get there first, what are my chances of getting visa?
what do i need to do?
please, help me. my resume is attached here, if you can help me with a job.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by peacefull(f): 1:55am On May 09, 2021
Duchessitua:
good day everyone here,
please, I am an English teacher and i seek a teaching job in china, japan or south Korea?
but i need to get a tourist visa so i can get there first, what are my chances of getting visa?
what do i need to do?
please, help me. my resume is attached here, if you can help me with a job.

You wanna come to Japan with tourist visa first, then you wanna work like English teacher in Japan?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 4everEdward(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2021
peacefull:

You wanna come to Japan with tourist visa first, then you wanna work like English teacher in Japan?

yes i think thats what he or she mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (42) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.