Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan (140108 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by padua1234: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bros please I just sent u a PM. Please can you drop your WhatsApp number please
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Gerrard59(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hilariousthiago:
I'm just seeing this thread for the first time, please do Japan give postgraduate work permit to international students after graduation?

Yes. Officially, it's three months after graduation, if no job, you can seek extension for another three months. No job after this period, you are back to Nigeria.

However, looking for a job is done the penultimate year, you seek for a job ahead of your graduation year to resume after you graduate. So technically, that work permit period only exists if you don't get a job prior to graduation or decide to postpone job search till you graduate.

That's, MSc is two years (April 2022), you begin job search by April 2023 to resume work April 2024.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hi guys. Any applicant to TUFS. Just received email of interview to be held in march. What should I expect?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 6:05am On Feb 25, 2022
chaiks:
Hi guys. Any applicant to TUFS. Just received email of interview to be held in march. What should I expect?

Questions about the basics of the course you want to pursue e.g lets say you want to pursue engineering so questions on bachelors basics in engineering.
Questions on your educational history i.e how many years for your elementary education, high school.
Question to determine if you truly speak and understand English language fluently.
Questions on your research plan if you are given admission ( this is very important ), try to draft one for your self. Be concise about it
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 6:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Gerrard59:

Yes. Officially, it's three months after graduation, if no job, you can seek extension for another three months. No job after this period, you are back to Nigeria.

However, looking for a job is done the penultimate year, you seek for a job ahead of your graduation year to resume after you graduate. So technically, that work permit period only exists if you don't get a job prior to graduation or decide to postpone job search till you graduate.

That's, MSc is two years (April 2022), you begin job search by April 2023 to resume work April 2024.

But before you can qualify to apply for this visa, you have to show proof that you were actively looking for a job before graduation.
Proof in terms of interview invitations, or job applications.

In Japan, the norm is to get a job before graduating and this is called 'job hunting' and job hunting season falls between March to December of the year before your graduation. i.e if you are to graduate by March 2022, then job hunting starts for you from March -December 2021. And yes it is a very very big deal.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Kaybee7000(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Pls anybody in Germany here ?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2022
chaiks:

Besides TUFS is in a lovely quiet location in Tokyo, FUCHU.

30 mins on the odakyu line to Shinjuku.
Close to Mount Takao.
Easy to go to Yokohama.
Home to Tama river.

Please work on your research plan.
This would be the selling point for you professor to consider you for admission.
what /why/How do you want to study this course?
Is it also because the professor is among the best expert in that field?? i mean try also to praise his ego.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
blackbriar:
thanks bro. I will factor in your points. As for research plan, I submitted that as part of my application documents. If you don't mind, I can show you the draft.

Questions about the basics of the course you want to pursue e.g lets say you want to pursue engineering so questions on bachelors basics in engineering.
Questions on your educational history i.e how many years for your elementary education, high school.
Question to determine if you truly speak and understand English language fluently.
Questions on your research plan if you are given admission ( this is very important ), try to draft one for your self. Be concise about it
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=chaiks post=110537052][/quote]

you still need to make your research plan brief and easy for anybody to understand.

Your professor will not be the only one at the interview. Other professors will wan to listen to your ideas as well.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
blackbriar:

you still need to make your research plan brief and easy for anybody to understand.

Your professor will not be the only one at the interview. Other professors will wan to listen to your ideas as well.
thanks. Your points are well noted.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi guys. finished my mext interview via university route today. Their English is not that cool. Network messed up. They called me on phone. They asked some questions not as I expected. They asked if I have a certificate from government for my teaching experiences and if I would be coming with dependents if I should get the scholarship. I just pray they consider me sha.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
chaiks:
Hi guys. finished my mext interview via university route today. Their English is not that cool. Network messed up. They called me on phone. They asked some questions not as I expected. They asked if I have a certificate from government for my teaching experiences and if I would be coming with dependents if I should get the scholarship. I just pray they consider me sha.

Yes their English is not 100percent fluent , but they pass the basic and concise information to you.

I have said it many times here, when writing reports , lesson on the English grammar and more on data (images, charts,graphs etc).
I pray you get it.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
blackbriar:

Yes their English is not 100percent fluent , but they pass the basic and concise information to you.

I have said it many times here, when writing reports , lesson on the English grammar and more on data (images, charts,graphs etc).
I pray you get it.
yes bro. They told me to answer in a short and concise manner. They are running out of time.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chibiokoye: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2022
moonraker:

Your speaking to one of them.
Hi please I need your help to apply for mext Japan government scholarship for undergraduates �
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by GMD1990: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please is there anyone who knows if Japan has started issuing visa to Nigerians?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 5:24am On Mar 10, 2022
GMD1990:
Please is there anyone who knows if Japan has started issuing visa to Nigerians?

Student and work visa's only.

Any other category is a no go.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by GMD1990: 6:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Thank You very much, meaning someone can apply now, want to know if they are issuing visa as at present now, thank You.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2022

OK. Target good schools, the last thing I wish is for a black African to attend a no name school abroad. It restrict employment opportunities.

Best wishes
if you applied for mext via the school route and after the interview, they mail you that you are now being considered as one of the people the university will recommend, can you say at this point you will make it?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
chaiks:
if you applied for mext via the school route and after the interview, they mail you that you are now being considered as one of the people the university will recommend, can you say at this point you will make it?

Bros.
Just go fast and Pray.
It still depends on slot.
Everything university has MEXT slots and if the Embassy slot list big pass university slot list , you can imagine the outcome.
But so far it looks very hopeful.
I wish you the best.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thanks bro. My program is a priority one under mext and they have just 4 sluts. My prayer mode is activated now. Thanks bro.
blackbriar:

Bros.
Just go fast and Pray.
It still depends on slot.
Everything university has MEXT slots and if the Embassy slot list big pass university slot list , you can imagine the outcome.
But so far it looks very hopeful.
I wish you the best.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by chaiks: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
slots*
chaiks:
Thanks bro. My program is a priority one under mext and they have just 4 sluts. My prayer mode is activated now. Thanks bro.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by GMD1990: 12:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Please I need a help, am planning traveling to Japan for masters degree program, but I don’t have much idea on how to go about it, I have my Bsc on Econs.second class upper, with all my transcripts, Neco, birth certificate etc, I really need assistance/guideline to make more easy for me. Please I will be glad to get a positive response, thanks fam.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 1:15am On Mar 15, 2022
GMD1990:
Please I need a help, am planning traveling to Japan for masters degree program, but I don’t have much idea on how to go about it, I have my Bsc on Econs.second class upper, with all my transcripts, Neco, birth certificate etc, I really need assistance/guideline to make more easy for me. Please I will be glad to get a positive response, thanks fam.

Did you bother to do your own research at all?

First things first, you need to find a Uni. And not just any Uni, a Uni that has exactly what you want. Once you have that, you need to find a professor that would be willing to take you under his wing while studying at that Uni. That is one of the hardest things to get done.

Come back here once you have that figured out.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by GMD1990: 2:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Thank you, have been trying every possible means to enter the country for business purpose, it seems hard for me, but I came across a post that says school is the easiest way to enter the country, I have been to Cyprus, now I want to travel to Japan, via the university stuff, I will like to know much more about the chances n the cheaper school to go for while seeking for admission, we can as well write via mail if you don’t mind, thanks
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2022
GMD1990:
Thank you, have been trying every possible means to enter the country for business purpose, it seems hard for me, but I came across a post that says school is the easiest way to enter the country, I have been to Cyprus, now I want to travel to Japan, via the university stuff, I will like to know much more about the chances n the cheaper school to go for while seeking for admission, we can as well write via mail if you don’t mind, thanks

Business or to hustle?

If your true intent is to go to Japan via the student route and then jump into something else, Then permit me to state the following points.

1. I know nothing about that.

2. Technically, you will would be breaking the rules and once caught, you will be deported and banned from the country for 10 years or more.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by uchman(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
moonraker:

Business or to hustle?

If your true intent is to go to Japan via the student route and then jump into something else, Then permit me to state the following points.

1. I know nothing about that.

2. Technically, you will would be breaking the rules and once caught, you will be deported and banned from the country for 10 years or more.

Hello brother,
Have they started issuing Japan business Visa?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Davodyguy how did you cope with their language . or do they speak English too. And their currency is pretty low, if someone happen to work there wont the pay be low due to their low currency thanks.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by rasheylaw(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Please have anyone work or take an interview with Gaba Corporation Japan? How is their interview like?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by uchman(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Guys,
Why is this thread dead,
Japan never dey give Nigerians Visa?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2022
uchman:
Guys,
Why is this thread dead,
Japan never dey give Nigerians Visa?

Not yet.
only 5,000 individuals are accepted on a daily bases.

Students and Work visa holders only.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by padua1234: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Please is there any school that is giving Admission now. Is there any other secret way of getting a professor that will accept to supervise a student. I have been researching on this for so long now, yet no positive response
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by GMD1990: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Please I want to know if Japan has started issuing visa other than tourist now, can someone get a visa now from Japan in Nigeria now, I really want to know please

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (42) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.