Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan (139276 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by 25naira(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
obirichy:
I don't know why you guys here say that hustle in Japan is difficult, but a source in Japan said once u enter Japan u are safe, that u can get a job easily and within some months u get resident permit.. But getting visa is the problem. So guys dont b discouraged, most of the guys here are students they don't know what's up in d street. My friend entered last month with visiting visa and his working now in a factory, working on my own visa presently will update u guys when I'm on there. Much love, we go survive

Hmm, I like this encouragement kiss
And AMEN to the bolded cry
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by dreaonit: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
obirichy:
I don't know why you guys here say that hustle in Japan is difficult, but a source in Japan said once u enter Japan u are safe, that u can get a job easily and within some months u get resident permit.. But getting visa is the problem. So guys dont b discouraged, most of the guys here are students they don't know what's up in d street. My friend entered last month with visiting visa and his working now in a factory, working on my own visa presently will update u guys when I'm on there. Much love, we go survive
Wow!! But am getting scared of this their earth quake issue oo
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by obirichy: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
dreaonit:

Wow!! But am getting scared of this their earth quake issue oo
That's what you should be scared of my guy
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
obirichy:

We will survive. I don’t have someone in Japan can I use tourist as your friend did and then revert to working visa??

Or how do you intend working yours? Pls
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2018
obirichy:

lol cheesy cheesy

You are a clown. Seriously!
You have a source? yeah right.
Student? Are you on drugs? Did you even bother to read the thread at all.

You have a friend yeah? And your friend is all legal and straight, with the correct papers huh?
Your friend also got a visiting visa from Nigeria too right? keep lying to yourself.

Desist from deceiving people on here. No one is stopping anyone on here from going to Japan.
Just do it the right way, PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by obirichy: 4:42am On Oct 11, 2018
moonraker:

lol cheesy cheesy

You are a clown. Seriously!
You have a source? yeah right.
Student? Are you on drugs? Did you even bother to read the thread at all.

You have a friend yeah? And your friend is all legal and straight, with the correct papers huh?
Your friend also got a visiting visa from Nigeria too right? keep lying to yourself.

Desist from deceiving people on here. No one is stopping anyone on here from going to Japan.
Just do it the right way, PERIOD.
So why calling me a clown? Did I insult u in anyway? I won't insult you back at all.. Like I said my friend got his papers in Nigeria, migrated to Japan , got a factory work and his OK now, also have some that got resident permit on their 8months of stay, once u pass POE in Japan avoid major cities. Don't understand y this guy called me a clown.. Is OK thanks

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by Gerrard59(m): 5:08am On Oct 11, 2018
obirichy:

How is this possible? I can remember the laws and procedures stated on the MoFA website. According to the stated laws, it's a crime to change from one visa permit to another while in the country e.g. From tourist to working visa.

Resident permit implies he had a job before leaving Nigeria or got employed after studies while in Japan (which he must change from his/her student visa).

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2018
obirichy:

So why calling me a clown? Did I insult u in anyway? I won't insult you back at all.. Like I said my friend got his papers in Nigeria, migrated to Japan , got a factory work and his OK now, also have some that got resident permit on their 8months of stay, once u pass POE in Japan avoid major cities. Don't understand y this guy called me a clown.. Is OK thanks

My apologizes. Me calling you a clown wasnt me trying to degrade or insult. I really am sorry.

The truth is that i live here. I have been here for 14 years and counting. Your friend is either

lying to you or is in the country illegally. This is the gospel truth.

As a NIGERIAN, coming all the way from NIGERIA, you CANNOT change from a visiting visa to a working visa. It is simply not possible.

Again, I am sorry I called you a clown. But your story did not add up one bit. Japanese Immigration dont Bleep around.

I once witness an American lady getting deported. She had a valid working visa and all that but she lost her job. Now the rule is, once

you lose your job, you have about 3months to get a new one or gtfo. In 3 months, the American lady wasnt able to secure a job that was

related to her Visa status. One morning, boom, ICE came in and took her to the airport. Just like that.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 6:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Gerrard59:

How is this possible? I can remember the laws and procedures stated on the MoFA website. According to the stated laws, it's a crime to change from one visa permit to another while in the country e.g. From tourist to working visa.

Resident permit implies he had a job before leaving Nigeria or got employed after studies while in Japan (which he must change from his/her student visa).

You, My friend, have the correct information. It has always been the case.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by obirichy: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2018
moonraker:

My apologizes. Me calling you a clown wasnt me trying to degrade or insult. I really am sorry.

The truth is that i live here. I have been here for 14 years and counting. Your friend is either

lying to you or is in the country illegally. This is the gospel truth.

As a NIGERIAN, coming all the way from NIGERIA, you CANNOT change from a visiting visa to a working visa. It is simply not possible.

Again, I am sorry I called you a clown. But your story did not add up one bit. Japanese Immigration dont Bleep around.

I once witness an American lady getting deported. She had a valid working visa and all that but she lost her job. Now the rule is, once

you lose your job, you have about 3months to get a new one or gtfo. In 3 months, the American lady wasnt able to secure a job that was

related to her Visa status. One morning, boom, ICE came in and took her to the airport. Just like that.
Apology accepted, I'm not in Japan, you guys know better, the only thing I can say I'm sure of is my friend came in to Japan a month ago with a visiting visa and he got a factory job. One cant actually know what is happening in all part of the country. S Korea is the hardest place to get in but some fortunate people get in there with business visa and still get factory work to survive. I know many of us here wants to get in there and work not really to school... Student visa is safer anyway but some still get in with business visa and get jobs too. I have a friend here he got a visa to s Korea for business ,he got a job and worked for 3 months and made some money he returned to Nigeria to show off and couldn't enter back till now, his business visa was remaining 1month to expire.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2018
obirichy:

Apology accepted, I'm not in Japan, you guys know better, the only thing I can say I'm sure of is my friend came in to Japan a month ago with a visiting visa and he got a factory job. One cant actually know what is happening in all part of the country. S Korea is the hardest place to get in but some fortunate people get in there with business visa and still get factory work to survive. I know many of us here wants to get in there and work not really to school... Student visa is safer anyway but some still get in with business visa and get jobs too. I have a friend here he got a visa to s Korea for business ,he got a job and worked for 3 months and made some money he returned to Nigeria to show off and couldn't enter back till now, his business visa was remaining 1month to expire.

ahhhh so your friend is all those illegals working at scrapyards at saitama.
the ones that hide all day in a cramped room and work all night to hustle.
the ones that are begging to marry any japanese to get spousal visa.
Nigerian prison better pass japan immigration detention centre.
come here legally, dont end up as a roppongi tout, thats what nigerians are known for here. tout and frauds.
they marry japanese ladies , take loans of 200 million naira and abscond back home forming hustle don pay.
the best to come here is as a student, it will be difficult at first but part time jobs are so numerous you will survive and start making money.
do you even understand basic japanese?日本語分かる?
we meet those street boys and they look at us students as efulefu.
can you do street job in japan? always looking over your shoulders for the police?

goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2018
blackbriar:

ahhhh so your friend is all those illegals working at scrapyards at saitama.
the ones that hide all day in a cramped room and work all night to hustle.
the ones that are begging to marry any japanese to get spousal visa.
Nigerian prison better pass japan immigration detention centre.
come here legally, dont end up as a roppongi tout, thats what nigerians are known for here. tout and frauds.
they marry japanese ladies , take loans of 200 million naira and abscond back home forming hustle don pay.
the best to come here is as a student, it will be difficult at first but part time jobs are so numerous you will survive and start making money.
do you even understand basic japanese?日本語分かる?
we meet those street boys and they look at us students as efulefu.
can you do street job in japan? always looking over your shoulders for the police?

goodluck

Wow, Wow, Wow.
You head is there!
By your response, I can tell that you have first hand experience.

Everyone on this thread should listen to this guy here. He knows what his onions.
I wont say more than what i have said thus far.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by obirichy: 3:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Please what is the meaning of furigana? What should I fill in such column?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by davodyguy: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2018
moonraker:

Wow, Wow, Wow.
You head is there!
By your response, I can tell that you have first hand experience.

Everyone on this thread should listen to this guy here. He knows what his onions.
I wont say more than what i have said thus far.
This fake never say die spirit of Nigerians is responsible
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2018
obirichy:
Please what is the meaning of furigana? What should I fill in such column?

That’s your name in katakana
Hmmmmm you need help here.
Send me a mail of your full names, let me help
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by AgentGoat: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2018
blackbriar:

What is the average tuition fee for bsc science related program?

Thanks.
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by obirichy: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2018
blackbriar:

You can do it here pls.. Richard Obi
Please enter your furigana in full-width Hiragana. That's d instruction
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
obirichy:

You can do it here pls.. Richard Obi
Please enter your furigana in full-width Hiragana. That's d instruction

リチャード。オビ
Full width hiragana, hmmmm how to explain?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2018
blackbriar:

リチャード。オビ

hmm i believe its オービ?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by blackbriar: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2018
moonraker:

hmm i believe its オービ?

i think maybe オビ、is the O a long consonant?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by lamestika(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2018
please guys am intend to submit my document to Japan embassy now for conference but my fear is that I have a diamond bank account (1.2m) and a micro finance account of (800k) am self employed would they accept my micro finance account please reply

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by davodyguy: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2018
lamestika:
please guys am intend to submit my document to Japan embassy now for conference but my fear is that I have a diamond bank account (1.2m) and a micro finance account of (800k) am self employed would they accept my micro finance account please reply

Bank na bank
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Oh yeah!

Someone on this thread said something about there being success stories on other

threads like the American, UK etc and none here. Although, I didn't get explicit permission to post this info,

I would like to introduce to you all, The first success story of this thread. I call this the first because

this individual would be the first person on here to come all the way from Nigeria, with a job waiting for him.

All papers checked!

@jihday is that individual. I spoke to him via social media and He is alive and healthy. Time permitting, i might pay him a visit.

and maybe post it on here....

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by davodyguy: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2018
moonraker:
Oh yeah!

Someone on this thread said something about there being success stories on other

threads like the American, UK etc and none here. Although, I didn't get explicit permission to post this info,

I would like to introduce to you all, The first success story of this thread. I call this the first because

this individual would be the first person on here to come all the way from Nigeria, with a job waiting for him.

All papers checked!

@jihday is that individual. I spoke to him via social media and He is alive and healthy. Time permitting, i might pay him a visit.

As you did with me 3 years ago? Its exactly 3 years today that I departed Narita Tokyo back to Lagos.
You didn't even call me lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by davodyguy: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2018
lamestika:

What is the purpose of Travel?
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2018
davodyguy:

As you did with me 3 years ago? Its exactly 3 years today that I departed Narita Tokyo back to Lagos.
You didn't even call me lipsrsealed undecided

grin lol what?? I will be honest. I don’t remember you giving me a phone number. I remember asking for one but the rest is a blur. In hindsight, at that time, I wasn’t based in the Tokyo area. So either way, the best I would have done was call u. I apologize.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by jihday(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
moonraker:
Oh yeah!

All papers checked!

lol, thank Bro
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by davodyguy: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
moonraker:

grin lol what?? I will be honest. I don’t remember you giving me a phone number. I remember asking for one but the rest is a blur. In hindsight, at that time, I wasn’t based in the Tokyo area. So either way, the best I would have done was call u. I apologize.

Coming for the Olympics with My wife and son, By God's grace
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by komia: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
That’s not hiragana. It’s katakana which is used to write foreign names.
blackbriar:

リチャード。オビ
Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by komia: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Where exactly in Japan do you live? I have been in Japan for 16 years
moonraker:

Re: Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan by moonraker(m): 12:43am On Oct 31, 2018
davodyguy:
Coming for the Olympics with My wife and son, By God's grace

Alrighty then.
Fingers crossed I will here then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.