Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Favourite S3x Position Is........ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Favourite S3x Position Is........ (9125 Views)

S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular / This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by ronald4lif(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

I really don't know much of anything yet, so if you know about the wheelbarrow kindly tell me or I'll ask Ronald 4lif

I'm a novice. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Chizzled06(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
... Lion in the monkey shadow!
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by geni340(f): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
doggy^^doggyy^^doggi
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Tamee(f): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by ronald4lif(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

Hi smiley

Hello, what's good?
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Sabretooth1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Doggy style, then reverse cowgirl then missionary
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by dmola(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

Pls, tell me about the wheelbarrow

I cn put u trough
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Tamee(f): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Tamee(f): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
dmola:

I cn put u trough

Thanks but no thanks.
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by yoksy(f): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
it's not all abt d position but how active d guy is
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by gamaliel121(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
datprincess:
HELLO!!!
Cough!!!!!!!!..lol.!

You want to spice things up in the bedroom? Make his night and drive him crazy with these s*x positions that will make the main man feel hulalaaaa...,.

Ultimately, s*x is about love and intimacy, so while the positions are parts of the real fun; the real payoff is the way various maneuvers allow yo to connect and explore each other in different ways.
And here we go, number...,

1.WOMAN ON TOP.
I personally called these, operation take charge! (OTC) lol.
This s*x position puts you in the driver's seat, and that's exactly where he wants you to be. To take advantage of being in control and set the pace according to what you like, leaving his hands free to roam,. The bonus? He will just have no other choice than to have your choice in full view so flip on the lights and give him a show that he will never i mean never ever forget in a hurry.
Here are the major lovely S*ex positions you will desire
2. MISSIONARY.
This standard go-to is a favorite because it puts him in control, while still being intimate:
your hips are free to do all the work, and you can lock lips and eyes with ease. And while he's in the power position on top of you, the two of you can set the pace together. If you want him to go slower or deeper, put your hands on his hips and guide him. The best s*x is like a conversation, and missionary allows you to communicate with your bodies.

3. REVERSE COWGIRL.
This reverse variation of the woman on top position is the best of both worlds for your man.
It gives him the sexy view he gets during doggie style but it puts you in control. This position doesn't allow for a ton of touching or eye contact, but it's a nice contrast to some of the more classic, romantic positions.
If you're craving a connection flash a look back at him while you're doing your thing it 'll drive both of you over the edge.

4. DOGGIE STYLE.
This rear entry positi...READ MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/read-and-check-out-these-lovely-s3x.html

Can we try the missionary? Please..
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
yoksy:

Fucking active....1hr and still counting
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by gamaliel121(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol...it's getting hot in here, so time to take off all the clothes grin

Which one is ur fav?
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
OP, it's a pity that you don't use your brain.

Please kindly donate you unused brain to the lunatics, they will be eternally grateful to You.

PS: Don't bother thanking me, Thank the 38th Poster.
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by rawpadgin(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
yoksy:
exactly
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chizzled06:
grin
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by SexyCeline(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
nafin beats doggy jor..
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by ronald4lif(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

Just here, trying to relax. How's your weekend been?

Went good. Weekend is over so looking forward to a new week and it challenges. I trust you had a good one too.
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Tamee(f): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Went good. Weekend is over so looking forward to a new week and it challenges. I trust you had a good one too.

I did. Now I'm scared I don't wanna sleep cause going to sleep on Sunday will cause Monday angry

1 Like

Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by datprincess(f): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2015
iT'S SO SAD NOBODY TALKS ABOUT STYLE 69
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
datprincess:

You just did thou,and crazy when u do it for more than 2hrs make you cum 8times in my mouth
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by datprincess(f): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
snake
Chizzled06:
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by 247notire(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
datprincess:
U love 69 huh? I rmbr my ex for that 69. Any tym she sees me till today she Neva 4 gets. and she swallow for me too, damn!
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by datprincess(f): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
EVEN IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL TOGETHER, YOU WILL STILL TAG HER UR EX....MEN grin
247notire:
U love 69 huh? I rmbr my ex for that 69. Any tym she sees me till today she Neva 4 gets. and she swallow for me too, damn!
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by DonaldGenes(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
datprincess:

hmmmmmph! Observing you closely...
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by 247notire(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
datprincess:
EVEN IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL TOGETHER, YOU WILL STILL TAG HER UR EX....MEN grin
Nah. She's actually married with a boy now...
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Feeling these thread tho...btwn why do we nigerians tend to pretend and behave sooo silly and immatured,I guess most ppl here ar adults,if the topic for the thread offends you why must u click on it and read it?after reading and masturbating,u then come up here aand type in thrash...grow up plzzzzzz!!!@rexkezmillan to be precise....op ah dey feel you jawe
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by datprincess(f): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
I salute dear..
OyinMIXmola:
Feeling these thread tho...btwn why do we nigerians tend to pretend and behave sooo silly and immatured,I guess most ppl here ar adults,if the topic for the thread offends you why must u click on it and read it?after reading and masturbating,u then come up here aand type in thrash...grow up plzzzzzz!!!@rexkezmillan to be precise....op ah dey feel you jawe
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
geni340:
doggy^^doggyy^^doggi
kai..i love dis gal
Re: My Favourite S3x Position Is........ by drunkpunk(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2016
Tamee:

Pls, tell me about the wheelbarrow
I c n read u love kisses. Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / Stella Damasus: Domestic Violence, When Is It Enough? / Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.