Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) (6851 Views)

S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / [PHOTOS] Guys With Small D!cks Can Make Deep Penetration With This S3x Position! / 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
How many sex positions do you know? How many have you tried?

How it’s done:
He stands at the edge of a bed or desk while she lies back and raises her legs to her chest. Her knees are bent as if she’s doing a “bicycling” exercise. He grabs her ankles and enters her. Guys, remember to thrust slowly as too-deep penetration could hurt.

Why it’s hot:
He can enjoy the view of his penis as he thrusts into her. She enjoys deep penetration but can control the depth by flexing her hips.

I for post the steamy photos here, but u all know the rules, so view d hot positions here http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips-this-sex-position-is-call-the-bicycle-see-why/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by Ajewealth123(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:

How it’s done:
He stands at the edge of a bed or desk while she lies back and raises her legs to her chest. Her knees are bent as if she’s doing a “bicycling” exercise. He grabs her ankles and enters her. Guys, remember to thrust slowly as too-deep penetration could hurt.

Why it’s hot:
He can enjoy the view of his penis as he thrusts into her. She enjoys deep penetration but can control the depth by flexing her hips.

I for post the steamy photos here, but u all know the rules, so view d hot positions here http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips-this-sex-position-is-call-the-bicycle-see-why/

Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by Qualer: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:

How it’s done:

Why it’s hot:

Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by benedictnsi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol...... Abeg make una no spoil us biko
Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by yarimo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chai I have to practice that Erotic instruction now grin
Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
I Love the number 1
Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by richez25(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
And no one noticed the 4G on the notification bar.. Guy which network be that?

1 Like

Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2016
richez25:
4G is not gold now, it depends on your phone and secondly location. I'm using glo and my 4G is stable and steady.
Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2016
richez25:
htc desire 820. That's a long time ago sha
Re: This S3x Position Is Call “the Bicycle” (see Why) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abeg bodi go pain me if I do all these plenty styles, I prefer to just lie down lazily while he does all the work.

I no get power for acrobatics

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Cause Fight At Home If You Have This Kind Of Man As Husband? / Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do / Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.