Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among (6048 Views)

Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion / My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent / Fans Blast Actress Anita Joseph For Posting Picture -your Boobs Have Fallen (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Are you serious? Jeez! Ladyyy...
yes sexy i repeat! cheesy
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
But, you are female not male! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by robosky02(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

getting set for the pool side lol
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
I not saying its OK...and just saying that the women attracted the man to the area in d first place...so if u don't want any of them there,first remove d women... finish

Clap 4 urslf, and after dat, give urslf a very heavy knock. why should the women be removed first? y should the man join them in the first place? u knw wat, i dnt av d tym 2 argue with u. my annoyance wid the op is dat he attacked the women only, instead of both d women and men. m done.
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:
But, you are female not male! grin grin grin
So?those ladies are hot! kiss
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by donholy28(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Clap 4 urslf, and after dat, give urslf a very heavy knock. why should the women be removed first? y should the man join them in the first place? u knw wat, i dnt av d tym 2 argue with u. my annoyance wid the op is dat he attacked the women only, instead of both d women and men. m done.
E don choke u for neck...so at ur age u no know wetin carry d man go there? or ur judgment is clouded because op blamed d right gender?
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Okay! They are no longer sexy but hot. Wow!
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by donholy28(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hot ke? shey dem be fire?
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u can burn in hell, dear smiley
do i look like someone dat have 500naira to burn? pls look elsewhere
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
bro what're you insinuating ? wink you're suspecting erotticangelina?
its clear she is a stripper
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Okay! They are no longer sexy but hot. Wow!
yes,they r pretty too cheesy
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
E don choke u for neck...so at ur age u no know wetin carry d man go there? or ur judgment is clouded because op blamed d right gender?
i said im done arguing with u. u are entitled 2 think or support waheva u want.
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
Hot ke? shey dem be fire?
I knw u like dem grin
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes,they r pretty too cheesy
Now that they are sexy, hot and pretty. What else are they? grin
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by donholy28(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
I knw u like dem grin
Like gini?d kind disease wey dem get doctors never invent d name
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Now that they are sexy, hot and pretty. What else are they? grin
Handsome&cute angry cheesy
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
Swear naw grin na dem clean pass holy holy ladies!
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Handsome&cute angry cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2945252_partypic_jpegc41def8da99ddc6cb432522a93cda3bf
Take a good look at the one in blue. Isn't she handsome and cute as you said? Bwahaha...
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Kingsley1000(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
I knw u like dem grin
THIS GIRL MUST BE A FEMALE gay for calling a follow women"sexy"....or she is a sex maniac or she is also a STRIPER
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by popweezy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Order!!!
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
robosky02:

getting set for the pool side lol
Robosky grin
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by donholy28(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Swear naw grin na dem clean pass holy holy ladies!
Na dem be d holy holy ladies
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2945252_partypic_jpegc41def8da99ddc6cb432522a93cda3bf
Take a good look at the one in blue. Isn't she handsome and cute as you said? Bwahaha...
Her yansh is handsome grin grin
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
Na dem be d holy holy ladies
lemme jare,dey r sexy!dat's all grin
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
THIS GIRL MUST BE A FEMALE gay for calling a follow women"sexy"....or she is a sex maniac or she is also a STRIPER
Craze dey worry u? cheesy *i'm a stripper*ode!
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Her yansh is handsome grin grin
Yes, her yansh! I got to check that up on Google and from urban dictionary it means butt. The hair is cute, I guess! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:
Yes, her yansh! I got to check that up on Google and from urban dictionary it means butt. The hair is cute, I guess! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Kingsley1000(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Craze dey worry u? cheesy *i'm a stripper*ode!
and you're proud to admit that?ain't surprised....moral ethics has been thrown to dogs

after meet me in my cubicle make i deliver you grin
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
That scene should be in South Africa.
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Kingsley1000(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:
That scene should be in South Africa.
it happens here in owerri
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Kingsley1000(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
lol grin
Re: Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
it happens here in owerri
Okay.

5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) / Would You Want To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating?