Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1529040 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iamfree25: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
worry359:

I am not sure what you are complaining about?
We can not answer every person with a detailed, personal list of how to apply for a visa, there are just too many.
("Tell me everything about UK, USA, Canada, Shengen visa."wink
There are hundreds of pages of information here for people to read and learn from, then we can try to answer detailed questions.
Most people want to learn and better themself.
We do get a few that want to sit on their bottom while someone else does all the work for them!

ok sir,
but u also need to understand that this is 'visa' we are talking about, for someone to create a thread for 'uk visa' is enough reason to know that even after reading through the pages most first time travellers still need detailed and extra informations..

Well u wouldnt understand though
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
iamfree25:

ok sir,
but u also need to understand that this is 'visa' we are talking about, for someone to create a thread for 'uk visa' is enough reason to know that even after reading through the pages most first time travellers still need detailed and extra informations..

Well u wouldnt understand though

I give you a factual and polite answer
but you come back with your foul mouth and impatient insults.
Best that you leave the forum and go to Agents as you will never be satisfied with the answers that people
give up their own time to provide for free!
That will give people time to help patient and grateful questioners.

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olads56(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2016
Please I'd like to ask, is it possible for an Uncle to sponsor a 28yrs adult for a trip for xmas in the UK, working though but my statement can't sponsor the trip.. What docs will I need from my Uncle to attach to my invitation letter from my Aunt..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2016
olads56:
Please I'd like to ask, is it possible for an Uncle to sponsor a 28yrs adult for a trip for xmas in the UK, working though but my statement can't sponsor the trip.. What docs will I need from my Uncle to attach to my invitation letter from my Aunt..

28yrs old is getting on to be sponsored for a holiday.
Visa officer would expect you to pay your own way at that age.

Your problem will be convincing them that you will return home after your visit.
(Strong ties to home.)
You will need to provide a very strong case to get a visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluwatobilobami(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
justwise please drop your number
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
oluwatobilobami:

I will not.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
oluwatobilobami:

justwise:

I will not.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, some nlders sha, no decorum.

Meanwhile he's the one that needs your help yet he wants you to discard your privacy and post your contacts here. The nerves cheesy

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluwatobilobami(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
can u please hi me on watsapp then @ justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
ifyalways:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, some nlders sha, no decorum.

Meanwhile he's the one that needs your help yet he wants you to discard your privacy and post your contacts here. The nerves cheesy

I have said it many times for many years now that I don't give out my number or other social media contacts for visa discussions. I prefer things open and on record to avoid false accusations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
oluwatobilobami:
can u please hi me on watsapp then @ justwise

Please ask your question here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by JADESOLA15: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hi everyone, thanks all for sharing your experiences, I'm most grateful.
pls I need clarification on something that is bothering me, I want to renew now, my initial was business visa through my employer. This is the challenge, I have a coy I registered in 2013, but I started using in 2015 after I got my visa, it was not mentioned in my initial application. The business is now functioning well now and I want to use the coy as part of ties to Nigeria and to show where some of my income comes from.
I hope this won't create a problem for me? Considering that it was not included in my first app knowing fully well it was existing before o filed my application. I will appreciate your contribution.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluwatobilobami(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
am planning to relocate to UK cos my dad stays there and he is a British citizen and after the English test and the tuberculosis test please what am I expected to next.
Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwatobilobami:
am planning to relocate to UK cos my dad stays there and he is a British citizen and after the English test and the tuberculosis test please what am I expected to next.
Regards

There is something strange here!

Why have you not registered for a ?British passport if your father is British?
Please answer here, no begging for phone numbers or E-mails!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluwatobilobami(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
I just wanna apply for the passport of a thing now that's why I need u guys help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwatobilobami:
Regards

Are you under 18 years of age?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluwatobilobami(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
yes @ justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluwatobilobami(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
it really helped me bro thanks a lot.
but can I get a link to apply online.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oluwatobilobami(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
but can I get a link to apply online and not sending the application form through the courier of a thing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
oluwatobilobami:
but can I get a link to apply online and not sending the application form through the courier of a thing.
Why has your dad not applied for your passport before now?
Since you are still under 18, discuss with your dad, he should apply for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:24am On Sep 26, 2016
oluwatobilobami:
but can I get a link to apply online.

You can't just apply online straightway, you need to get your daddy involved .

If your daddy got his British citizenship by naturalization and you are not born in the UK then its not going to be easy like that.

You may have to do a DNA test to go along with the application.

Your daddy needs to make this application himself on your behalf.

The link i gave you has all the info including the application link.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Teed89: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Teed89:
Good morning everyone. Please I will like you to shed more light to my question. I asked earlier on here but the answer that was given was short and not to precise. I'm a young vibrant dude that loves to explore. I want to apply for a tourist visa to spend 3 -4 weeks in the U.K. Maybe for Christmas and new year. I've got a good job back here and a business. I earn about 500K per month. I'm single. I have been to UAE and some African countries. What're the steps I need to process my visa.

No step other than to make an application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
JADESOLA15:
Hi everyone, thanks all for sharing your experiences, I'm most grateful.
pls I need clarification on something that is bothering me, I want to renew now, my initial was business visa through my employer. This is the challenge, I have a coy I registered in 2013, but I started using in 2015 after I got my visa, it was not mentioned in my initial application. The business is now functioning well now and I want to use the coy as part of ties to Nigeria and to show where some of my income comes from.
I hope this won't create a problem for me? Considering that it was not included in my first app knowing fully well it was existing before o filed my application. I will appreciate your contribution.

If you are still at the same job that gave you the initial visa the most appropriate thing is to continue on that trend,but if you have left the job you can renew using your own business details and documents....Combination of the two could spell a doom..Best of luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olads56(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
worry359:

28yrs old is getting on to be sponsored for a holiday.
Visa officer would expect you to pay your own way at that age.

Your problem will be convincing them that you will return home after your visit.
(Strong ties to home.)
You will need to provide a very strong case to get a visa.
I work but don't earn much, so he decided to pay for my trip to visit my Aunt.. So that's why I want to state it that, he's the one sponsoring the trip.. And please I don't mind you helping me with list of documents I might need in dis case of mine. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by niyi123: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
What are the prospects in ireland as a graduate, i have someone over there, and i wish to go there too. How can i go about it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AKINLOX: 3:31am On Sep 27, 2016
Good day house,

i got my 6 month business visitor visa last year which expired in feb this year, however i would like to renew it. Can i use the same documents as the one i used?

Also, can i apply for 2 years visa now as i intend going for a training by end of Oct.

Will 1.2m be enough for my trip for 7 days.

Will appreciate your urgent response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Oluwatobii(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2016
trying to fill this and we got stuck at this point. Dont understand what it is all about. what do u guys suggest i write there? i am a graduate of food science btw

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
olads56:

I work but don't earn much, so he decided to pay for my trip to visit my Aunt.. So that's why I want to state it that, he's the one sponsoring the trip.. And please I don't mind you helping me with list of documents I might need in dis case of mine. Thanks

Don't waste the little money you have on application,that explanation won't fly,that is a perfect ground to visa refusal

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.