Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524812 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2016
@justwise I intend applying these days for a tourist visa but I don't have this CAC stuff and tax clearance. but I have other supporting documents with a very good acct statement good inflow and outflow with a good balance

What are my chances if I apply and I was even thinking of doing the CAC & tax clearance this week but they might think at the embassy that I'm too desperate i need a good advise sir
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbwollex(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2016
justwise:

The business pays tax and not you. Your salary is net.
Thanks for your prompt response. It means that I can apply with the payslips
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
bbwollex:

Thanks for your prompt response. It means that I can apply with the payslips

Sure you can
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2016
bogolobango:
@justwise I intend applying these days for a tourist visa but I don't have this CAC stuff and tax clearance. but I have other supporting documents with a very good acct statement good inflow and outflow with a good balance

What are my chances if I apply and I was even thinking of doing the CAC & tax clearance this week but they might think at the embassy that I'm too desperate i need a good advise sir

Nobody can predict that, you just have to prepare you documents and apply then the ECO will make the decision. Support your source of money with evidence.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xtonuns(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2016
justwise:

I don't think that is a good idea.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbwollex(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2016
justwise:
[/b]
Sure you can
Thanks bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OluomoZaria: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hi justwise and all the other gurus in the house....fantastic job you guys are doing here.

My fiancée is currently in the Uk on a visit visa of 5 years. She intends to go back next year February (by that time she would have spent 5 months and some days in Uk). She then intends to come back again in April and stay for 2 months. is this legally possible?

I heard there is a law for visitors visa that says that once you stay for long in the Uk, you cannot come back into the Uk until after 6 months, how true is this? I don't want to do anything that will contravene the law.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
OluomoZaria:
Hi justwise and all the other gurus in the house....fantastic job you guys are doing here.

My fiancée is currently in the Uk on a visit visa of 5 years. She intends to go back next year February (by that time she would have spent 5 months and some days in Uk). She then intends to come back again in April and stay for 2 months. is this legally possible?

I heard there is a law for visitors visa that says that once you stay for long in the Uk, you cannot come back into the Uk until after 6 months, how true is this? I don't want to do anything that will contravene the law.

Thank you.

What does she do in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OluomoZaria: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
justwise:

What does she do in Nigeria?

Thank you justwise for your prompt reply. She works as a pharmacist but unfortunately she lost her job just some months back. She decided to come stay with me for some months ( we are also planning for our wedding).

Also note that the reason why she has been coming to Uk in time past (that was how she got her 5 years visa) is cos she does business by the side along her pharmacy job (infact she was in Uk earlier this year for 1 week).....

She can show eveidence of past receipts of goods she bought in Uk and even Dubai (this year) and even statement of account for her survival when she is coming back (if need be).

If you have any more questions, please ask me and I won't hesitate to answer.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hi guys can someone print his statement if acct a week or 2 weeks to the submission of his application at the embassy

Quick response pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbwollex(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
bogolobango:
Hi guys can someone print his statement if acct a week or 2 weeks to the submission of his application at the embassy

Quick response pls
Sure you can......but it must not be more than 1month before submission.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by rinw: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
bogolobango:
Rinw hi what are the documents you applied with is it a straight application or you had an invitation letter from someone overthere

No invitation letter.

I submitted the following documents;

Offer of employment letter,
Leave approval letter,
6 months pay slip, id card
6 month SOAand pension SOA,
Land doc,
hotel booking confirmation.
Cover letter to explain holiday plan and extra transactions in my account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
@ rinw thanks for the response do you have travel experience are you married? Just trying to know if these ones won't be barrier for me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello good people of the house and justwise,19 months ago i applied for uk general visitors as a manager of an oil company and my visa was refused in 29 may 2015,for months later, september 2015 i started doing my own business as a selfemployed,am into seling of london use fone,now a communication company in uk has sent me an invitation lettetr to attend there conference in may 2017,my question is that,(1) i hope changing of work will not affect this application? (2) i lost my passport which there refusal stamp was,i got new passport now i hope chaging of passport wont affect the outcome of this application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Onile1979:
Hello good people of the house and justwise,19 months ago i applied for uk general visitors as a manager of an oil company and my visa was refused in 29 may 2015,for months later, september 2015 i started doing my own business as a selfemployed,am into seling of london use fone,now a communication company in uk has sent me an invitation lettetr to attend there conference in may 2017,my question is that,(1) i hope changing of work will not affect this application? (2) i lost my passport which there refusal stamp was,i got new passport now i hope chaging of passport wont affect the outcome of this application?

1. No

2. No

Just be honest about your previous refusal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
OluomoZaria:

Thank you justwise for your prompt reply. She works as a pharmacist but unfortunately she lost her job just some months back. She decided to come stay with me for some months ( we are also planning for our wedding).

Also note that the reason why she has been coming to Uk in time past (that was how she got her 5 years visa) is cos she does business by the side along her pharmacy job (infact she was in Uk earlier this year for 1 week).....

She can show eveidence of past receipts of goods she bought in Uk and even Dubai (this year) and even statement of account for her survival when she is coming back (if need be).

If you have any more questions, please ask me and I won't hesitate to answer.

Doing that will help her future application because staying that long on visiting visa will raise an eyebrow
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
OluomoZaria:
Thank you.

She can not stay more than 6 months at a time and no more than cumulative of 6months within a 12month period.
My relative who had a previous 5 year visa was refused on her next application for doing what your fiance plans to do.

Let her come back to Nigeria asap. The longer she stays the likely she's depending on public funds for living...that's what they will presume
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2016
@Jl justwise thank u for your respond may God.contineu to bless u for cashless services u ar renderimg for people of the whole Africa, my case is a little bit logical,If u remember in my first post that i said i was invite for a conference,in my last application the (ECO) said one of my documents was fake and that they might give me a 10uyear ban unless if my social economic status or my circomstances change in the future application and i should also apply in the future with new informations,my questions are (1) now that my job has change and a body of my business is inviting me for a conference in uk,those it means my circomstances has change?( 2) what are some other things that must happen in my life before i can fully meet what the (ECO) said in the refusal letter? (3) how do i clerified this comment of (Eco) of fake document in my next application which i will be applying by appril next year? (4) do u have the idea if they do hav the copies of our refusal letter in all of there visa offices or on there system cos my last application was at Ikeja and am planing to submit the next one to V.I,? thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Laurenzzo: 4:39am On Dec 16, 2016
@Justwise

Please, I need ur help my wife next edd is 21st of Dec by CS, just got a new passport on 2nd of Dec so I complete my application to submit. Ever since then I was unalble to choose any date. Is there anyway you can help me out please, I don't want this woman to go through much.
Sincere regards,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Onile1979:
@Jl do u have the idea if they do hav the copies of our refusal letter in all of there visa offices or on there system cos my last application was at Ikeja and am planing to submit the next one to V.I,? thanks

All data that you have ever provided is on computer file and is available to all visa offices anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Laurenzzo: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2016
@onile1979

Please, I need ur help my wife next edd is 21st of Dec by CS, just got a new passport on 2nd of Dec so I complete my application to submit. Ever since then I was unalble to choose any date. Is there anyway you can help me out please, I don't want this woman to go through much.
Sincere regards,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunexman: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2016
Pls house,how can i book appointment date and how to pay for visa fees. Must i pay the visa fees before booking or can i make the payment at the centre.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Laurenzzo:
@onile1979

Sincere regards,

Are you applying for US or UK visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
@worry 359 tanks for respond,pls kindly help me reply all the four questions in my post one by one.tanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Onile1979:
@Jl justwise thank u for your respond may God.contineu to bless u for cashless services u ar renderimg for people of the whole Africa, my case is a little bit logical,If u remember in my first post that i said i was invite for a conference,in my last application the (ECO) said one of my documents was fake and that they might give me a 10uyear ban unless if my social economic status or my circomstances change in the future application and i should also apply in the future with new informations, my questions are (1) now that my job has change and a body of my business is inviting me for a conference in uk,those it means my circomstances has change?( 2) what are some other things that must happen in my life before i can fully meet what the (ECO) said in the refusal letter? (3) how do i clerified this comment of (Eco) of fake document in my next application which i will be applying by appril next year? (4) do u have the idea if they do hav the copies of our refusal letter in all of there visa offices or on there system cos my last application was at Ikeja and am planing to submit the next one to V.I,? thanks

I don't think the ECO said that in refusal letter, i think you are misinterpreting that section.

You need to honestly read that refusal letter again or paste it here after removing all personal details
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Laurenzzo: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
@Onile1979

I am applying for UK please Sir.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Onile1979: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
h
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Laurenzzo:
@Onile1979

I am applying for UK please Sir.

Then try propriety service though it will cost you more.

Visit the embassy website to get more info about it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Laurenzzo: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Okay, I will do that and get back, many thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by rinw: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
bogolobango:
@ rinw thanks for the response do you have travel experience are you married? Just trying to know if these ones won't be barrier for me
NoT married and no travel history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.