Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1528589 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Advisory:

UKVI has not requested for 6 months statement, so why six month?

They do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by amanonymous(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
justwise:

They do.
pleas I really need to know bcs I have issues with April and may statements. It's complicated doe that's why I wanna know if I can start from June to September and please I wanna know I hope it wudunt notify aa red flag knowing that I just came from south Africa not long and I want to apply for the visiting visa and pls lastly can I add another address of my place of arrival? As my brothers place might not be comfortable ,if yes what other documents would I need from d owner of the second address. Thanks ooooo. I just don't want to be ignorant or non challant of this facts . Waiting for your reply/comments
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by amanonymous(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
pleas I really need to know bcs I have issues with April and may statements. It's complicated doe that's why I wanna know if I can start from June to September and please I wanna know I hope it wudunt notify aa red flag knowing that I just came from south Africa not long and I want to apply for the visiting visa and pls lastly can I add another address of my place of arrival? As my brothers place might not be comfortable ,if yes what other documents would I need from d owner of the second address. Thanks ooooo. I just don't want to be ignorant or non challant of this facts . Waiting for your reply/comments
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
amanonymous:

Then delay your application until you have a clean 6months bank statement.

You can add address of two places you will be visiting and using your brother as your main point of contact, that doesn't stop you from visiting and staying with another person
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by amanonymous(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
I want to know if I can have a problem with this important question. My uncle sent me 350k (just money for the pocket) from the united state. Do I av to prove hwo this money got to my acct? B/c I read someone's transcript where he said he was denied bcs they saw a transaction of 1.2m. So they felt it's lodgement. Am I suppose to a write a letter to back up this money m lastly like hw much is required of me to av in my account? Doe my bro si also gonna be co-sponsoring the trip. Please I would need u to help with this. Thanx for the prompt response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tarry(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
amanonymous:
I want to know if I can have a problem with this important question. My uncle sent me 350k (just money for the pocket) from the united state. Do I av to prove hwo this money got to my acct? B/c I read someone's transcript where he said he was denied bcs they saw a transaction of 1.2m. So they felt it's lodgement. Am I suppose to a write a letter to back up this money m lastly like hw much is required of me to av in my account? Doe my bro si also gonna be co-sponsoring the trip. Please I would need u to help with this. Thanx for the prompt response

There is a place for other source of income, including support from other family member, you will indicate this there
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by showstopa: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
justwise:

If he answers NO what then is he going to do in the UK?

He is going to visit family who are not settled.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brightingsus: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
showstopa:

Not only that; the guy said he is going to visit a FAMILY FRIEND. A family friend is not even a family member/relative.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
showstopa:

So basically he is going to visit someone on visiting visa or an overstayer?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olufemiopa: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who I am going to visit is a family friend not a relative and he is a British citizen. The application is picking No for me automatically...

So basically he is going to visit someone on visiting visa or an overstayer?[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olufemiopa: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dear All,

Please how best can I pay for the UK fee of $120? I have tried paying it through my Naira Master card but, it was unsuccessful.

I need your advice and assistance.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by inphoenix: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
That "automatic" NO is probably because you clicked "No" to having family or relatives in the U.K. That way visiting a family/relative can only be "No", since you don't have any?

Olufemiopa:
Who I am going to visit is a family friend not a relative and he is a British citizen. The application is picking No for me automatically...

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Aramanda93: 5:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Olufemiopa:
Dear All,

Please how best can I pay for the UK fee of $120? I have tried paying it through my Naira Master card but, it was unsuccessful.

I need your advice and assistance.

Thanks

Try GTB or UBA Naira Mastercard

GTB uses N375 to $1 when their regular ATM/MasterCard is used for online transactions
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Any June 2017 applicants who has received his or her passport with standard service to please share his or her experience.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olufemiopa: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2017
They are British citizens and the question is are my going to visit/stay with a close relative who is settled in the UK? Though, they are settled there but, they are not my close relatives. In my opinion, I feel I am going to stay with family friends not close relative..

If he answers NO what then is he going to do in the UK? [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olufemiopa: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Thank you. I would try that.

GTB or UBA Naira Mastercard

GTB uses N375 to $1 when their regular ATM/MasterCard is used for online transactions[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Olufemiopa:
They are British citizens and the question is are my going to visit/stay with a close relative who is settled in the UK? Though, they are settled there but, they are not my close relatives. In my opinion, I feel I am going to stay with family friends not close relative..

If he answers NO what then is he going to do in the UK?

Hi, be very careful of what you fill here as it may be your undoing and refusal. UKVI tend to view knowing someone in the UK as a potential likelihood of the applicant overstaying. However, it is absolutely acceptable to know someone in the UK and not wish to stay or visit them. If you know someone in the UK state so, whether settled or not. You will be required to provide information about their immigration status including their address, e-mail and telephone. If you do not know someone state No. If you are visiting someone in the UK, then it Yes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Anyone?
Yommieyomi:
Any June 2017 applicants who has received his or her passport with standard service to please share his or her experience.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by showstopa: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
justwise:

You do know that people live in the UK under different non settled visas abi? Tier 1, Tier 2,Tier 4, Tier 5 an dthey are all entitled to having visitors. Not everyone in the UK is a citizen or a settled person.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Joyce27: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
My husband applied on the 20th of June I received a call from home office on 7th of July. since then no update
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olufemiopa: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thank you. I have indicated it on the online application that I know our family friend and I included all his details... I don't have anything to hide. I would be staying with him but, he is not my relative... As a matter of fact, I have included his invitation letter and his wife's consent letter in my application package

Hi, be very careful of what you fill here as it may be your undoing and refusal. UKVI tend to view knowing someone in the UK as a potential likelihood of the applicant overstaying. However, it is absolutely acceptable to know someone in the UK and not wish to stay or visit them. If you know someone in the UK state so, whether settled or not. You will be required to provide information about their immigration status including their address, e-mail and telephone. If you do not know someone state No. If you are visiting someone in the UK, then it Yes. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Godaboveall: 12:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Hello, please I need assistance, I have a sponsor bank statement now since 7th July and I am still yet to get an appointment, can I still use that statement of account after 3weeks ? Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brightingsus: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Godaboveall:
Hello, please I need assistance, I have a sponsor bank statement now since 7th July and I am still yet to get an appointment, can I still use that statement of account after 3weeks ? Thanks.

Yes, I reckon you should only worry if the bank statement is over a month old, but less than a month should be fine.

Have you applied online and there is no date available for TLS appointment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Godaboveall: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Brightingsus:

Yes, I reckon you should only worry if the bank statement is over a month old, but less than a month should be fine.

Have you applied online and there is no date available for TLS appointment?

I have tried and still trying, not been able to pay, I have both UBA & GTB masters still........ Just got my Dollar masters but have to wait till morrow to be able to use it, hence the delay.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm paying my wife and 2 kids holiday for 7nights in london this august, I already hold a valid visa so I'm applying for my family.
My wife is not working so Im paying for the trip. I need assistance to fill properly the money section please @justicewise and others help me

What is your current working status? supported by spouse or partner

Income and Expenditure
Do you have savings, properties or other income, for example from stocks and shares? NO

How much do you spend each month on living costs? NONE

How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependants? NONE

What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)? NONE

The total amount of money you have for this trip? 5500£

The cost of the aeroplane, boat or train tickeT? 2500£

The cost of your accommodation The cost of your accommodation? 772£

The cost of your living expenses 1000£

Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip? YES

Please select what the relationship is of the person who is contributing to the payment for your trip? PARTNER

How much will they be paying towards your trip (in GBP £)? 5500

What is the total amount in GBP(£)? What is the total cost of your trip, including money others may be giving you, in GBP(£)

4272 £

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sagamaje(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Where is @ Senn . She must have gone for her passport but we are not hearing anything from her anymore
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2017
fakmurphy:
Hi everyone, I'm paying my wife and 2 kids holiday for 7nights in london this august, I already hold a valid visa so I'm applying for my family.
My wife is not working so Im paying for the trip. I need assistance to fill properly the money section please @justicewise and others help me

What is your current working status? supported by spouse or partner

Income and Expenditure
Do you have savings, properties or other income, for example from stocks and shares? NO

How much do you spend each month on living costs? NONE

How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependants? NONE

What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)? NONE

The total amount of money you have for this trip? 5500£

The cost of the aeroplane, boat or train tickeT? 2500£

The cost of your accommodation The cost of your accommodation? 772£

The cost of your living expenses 1000£

Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip? YES

Please select what the relationship is of the person who is contributing to the payment for your trip? PARTNER

How much will they be paying towards your trip (in GBP £)? 5500

What is the total amount in GBP(£)? What is the total cost of your trip, including money others may be giving you, in GBP(£)

4272 £

What is your monthly income?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Sagamaje:
Where is @ Senn . She must have gone for her passport but we are not hearing anything from her anymore
She might have traveled that would explain the silence
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
What is your monthly income?[/quote]

I make closed to 1.2 on average in business plus my properties and average 150k in fixed savings interest monthly so 1,5m sometimes 1,4m
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
@justwise
I make closed to 1.2 on average in business plus my properties and average 150k in fixed savings interest monthly so 1,5m sometimes 1,4m
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
fakmurphy:
@justwise

Ok, what you need to do now is to provide documents to justify your source of income, a breakdown of how that £5500 will be spent for the trp and places they will be visiting while in the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
justwise:

Ok, what you need to do now is to provide documents to justify your source of income, a breakdown of how that £5500 will be spent for the trp and places they will be visiting while in the UK

@justwise, thanks so much God bless you. I have indicated the places we hope to visit in my sponsorship letter, should i do the expenses analysis in the same letter too? should i fill the kids form in the same format as regards to expenses listed above?

Documents am preparing to submit;
Their passports and copy of mine with visa
Reserved accommodation via booking.com
Analysis of activities and expenses
Letter from me as their sponsor,
children's birth cert.
wedding cert. and my wife name change advt.
Business bank statement with a letter confirming sole signatory,registration and TCC Plus recent VAT
My savings acc where d vacation money will be from. Current acc to show daily expenses, fixed deposit doc.
Our assets in landed property, some on my name and one on our names (Bought after marriage).

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.