Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1533826 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by amaeve(f): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
justwise:

You don't need to add your birth certificate, the rest of your documents are ok but you need to add evidence of communication like whatsapp chats, phone call log etc
. Thank you. I really appreciate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by stefanimay: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
@justwise,thanks alot... documents

From me:
1. Letter of employment
2.payslip(6mnths)
3.bank statement (6months)
4.i.d card
5.utility bill( nepa)
6.marriage certificate
7.pictures with spouse fr proof of rtnshp
8.leave letter

From him:
1. Letter of employment
2.payslips
3.bank statement
4.council tax
5.invitation letter
6.letter of sponsorship
7.copy of his btish passport
8.tax receipt

I also have an account he sends money to,buh I use the account fr expenses,its less than 100k...is there need to also put that account in my application?

Pls if Yu don't mind answering my numb 3 question,so I know if my account statement matters or wait till it's up to 2mill....he'll be the sponsor though..

God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hello everyone, please I'm having difficulties making payments for UK visa application. We're a family of 4, and after I successfully made the first payment of 567$ the other application fees would go through. I have made several calls to access bank, they claimed everything is fine from their end that the unsuccessful payments I complained about didn't hit their server (Not seen). I even tried paga, which also failed even though I was debited the 567$. Has anyone been in this situation before? please help a brother.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by galazito: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Planned to apply for UK tourist visa but how can i get flight reservation?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Johnokafor10001:
@justwise , i need your help , i run Uber business and i have bought ten under my name before i registed my company to Bleep nig ltd and stopped buying last year to earn some porfit .

this is my question i intend travelling next month to Uk for business visa

can i change the expired car document from my name to my company name to present them along with my visa application ?

because i do not have any other evidence to show i m doing the business .thank you sir and have a great day .

What difference will that make?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
stefanimay:
@justwise,thanks alot... documents

From me:
1. Letter of employment
2.payslip(6mnths)
3.bank statement (6months)
4.i.d card
5.utility bill( nepa)
6.marriage certificate
7.pictures with spouse fr proof of rtnshp
8.leave letter

From him:
1. Letter of employment
2.payslips
3.bank statement
4.council tax
5.invitation letter
6.letter of sponsorship
7.copy of his btish passport
8.tax receipt

I also have an account he sends money to,buh I use the account fr expenses,its less than 100k...is there need to also put that account in my application?

Pls if Yu don't mind answering my numb 3 question,so I know if my account statement matters or wait till it's up to 2mill....he'll be the sponsor though..

God bless

You need to add evidence of communication whether whatsapp, phone call log or facebook messenger whichever one you communicate through.

Submit the account he sends you money to even as it has little amount in it, it serves as a evidence of relationship.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
fakmurphy:
Hello everyone, please I'm having difficulties making payments for UK visa application. We're a family of 4, and after I successfully made the first payment of 567$ the other application fees would go through. I have made several calls to access bank, they claimed everything is fine from their end that the unsuccessful payments I complained about didn't hit their server (Not seen). I even tried paga, which also failed even though I was debited the 567$. Has anyone been in this situation before? please help a brother.

Pay your bank a visit only them can sort that out
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Johnokafor10001: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
justwise:

What difference will that make?
thanks for your reply sir , they are not current papers and i want to renew them .I had some business papers on my name and some on my wife name . i want to change everything to company name to be submitted at the embassy for a prove i am am doing the business.please advise

Sir can i apply for tourist/business visa ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mrcodebreaker: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
I am asking this question again as I have been having conflicting answers from different people.

I am using only my company account as the only account I’m presenting and I also stated in my intro letter I am being sponsored by my company which I own for this trip which I own. I am sole signatory to account I have ref letter and bank statements.

The questions are as follows

1) "What is the cost to you personally of your trip?"

2) "Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip?” (YES/NO)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Johnokafor10001:
thanks for your reply sir , they are not current papers and i want to renew them .I had some business papers on my name and some on my wife name . i want to change everything to company name to be submitted at the embassy for a prove i am am doing the business.please advise

Sir can i apply for tourist/business visa ?

If you changed it now to your company's name what will happen to other business documents which is not in your company's name?

If your trip is for business then select business as a sub-category and if its for tourist then select tourism.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by stefanimay: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
justwise:

You need to add evidence of communication whether whatsapp, phone call log or facebook messenger whichever one you communicate through.

Submit the account he sends you money to even as it has little amount in it, it serves as a evidence of relationship.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Legend1145(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Keep trying it happen to me on Friday too but it later work.[asquote author=fakmurphy post=70216948]Hello everyone, please I'm having difficulties making payments for UK visa application. We're a family of 4, and after I successfully made the first payment of 567$ the other application fees would go through. I have made several calls to access bank, they claimed everything is fine from their end that the unsuccessful payments I complained about didn't hit their server (Not seen). I even tried paga, which also failed even though I was debited the 567$. Has anyone been in this situation before? please help a brother.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Johnokafor10001: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
justwise:

If you changed it now to your company's name what will happen to other business documents which is not in your company's name?

If your trip is for business then select business as a sub-category and if its for tourist then select tourism.
thank you sir , i intend changing all the business document to the company name perior to my visa application @justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fecta: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2018
please am about to submit my application and other documents to the embassy, How long will it take for my visa to be issued (or denied).
and will I be interviewed?
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iapt: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2018
fecta:
please am about to submit my application and other documents to the embassy, How long will it take for my visa to be issued (or denied).
and will I be interviewed?
thanks

No interview for visit visas sir...but it takes a minimum of 15 working days, but if your application is not straight forward, it will take longer but you will definitely get a message from UKVI to inform you if your application is not straightforward and would take longer time...i hope this helps
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iapt: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2018
mrcodebreaker:
I am asking this question again as I have been having conflicting answers from different people.

I am using only my company account as the only account I’m presenting and I also stated in my intro letter I am being sponsored by my company which I own for this trip which I own. I am sole signatory to account I have ref letter and bank statements.

The questions are as follows

1) "What is the cost to you personally of your trip?"

2) "Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip?” (YES/NO)

Hello sir...@justwise has given you the perfect answer for your circumstance...please read back and check what he said...i would advice you go with what he said because any other contradicting response might mislead you...I would give you the same advice again sir..."You are your company and your company is you"...you can only use your company account to apply if you are going on a business trip ( dont get me wrong, you have to submit your company account statement too)...so i think your 2 questions has been answered now.
If you are still confused, better move the total amount you budget for the trip from your company account to your personal account and remember to state that in your cover letter so it wont be seen as lodgement...
#IhopeThisHelps
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ijeshaoflondon: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Hello My people , Justwise, ekpotech and others, My sisters appointment date is on wednesday but there is a mistake in her date of arrival, i chosed 09 september but to my surprise i saw 21st september, Pls advise on what to do... should i correct it with a pen and she explains inbher cover letter . urgent response required
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dami20: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2018
alert20:

I think it will depend on your layover time in turkey. but all the same u have a UK visa so no need for a transit visa but if you would like to enter turkey then you can apply for the evisa on arrival I think it's just $40.

Good morning house , pls I have a layover of 22hrs on turkey airline . Will I be lodged in an hotel even though is a promo ticket?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by abisolaarshow(f): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Please I need advice.
Great work you are doing here.

I'm completely new to this. Though I've read through the thread randomly but its so voluminous.

I want to apply for a Uk visit visa.
I'm just a start up business person and I haven't even registered my business.

My fiancé wants to sponsor the trip but he is in the US and wants to make deposit in my account to fund the trip.

Do you think this would work? As I've not had that much money in my previous statement.

Also what are the likely requirements and where do I start from?

I really need your response. God bless you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
dami20:

Good morning house , pls I have a layover of 22hrs on turkey airline . Will I be lodged in an hotel even though is a promo ticket?

They should if you insist. There is a hotel within the transit hall. It doesn’t matter if is a promo ticket or not. Show them your boarding pass at Istanbul Airport and insist of been lodged in an hotel as your transit time is more than 8 hours.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2018
ijeshaoflondon:
Hello My people , Justwise, ekpotech and others, My sisters appointment date is on wednesday but there is a mistake in her date of arrival, i chosed 09 september but to my surprise i saw 21st september, Pls advise on what to do... should i correct it with a pen and she explains inbher cover letter . urgent response required

Yes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Cutiestalex: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
dami20:

Yes you'll be lodge in an hotel but you will have to apply for a transit visa online.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nickxtra(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
op. Kindly help me out. It's urgent

My sister is a single mother of a minor and she wishes the child to travel with the grandparents to the U.K for a visit. Will a consent letter signed by her only be okay for the Visa application, since she can't get her ex, the child's father to sign too?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nickxtra(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
justwise:
Please continue posting your enquiries here, the previous thread has reached and passed 400 pages.

Part2 is here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part

. Kindly help me out. It's urgent

My sister is a single mother of a minor and she wishes the child to travel with the grandparents to the U.K for a visit. Will a consent letter signed by her only be okay for the Visa application, since she can't get her ex, the child's father to sign too?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fecta: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
iapt:

No interview for visit visas sir...but it takes a minimum of 15 working days, but if your application is not straight forward, it will take longer but you will definitely get a message from UKVI to inform you if your application is not straightforward and would take longer time...i hope this helps

thank you very much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thanks to everyone who assisted in answering my queries. I have another question, after submitting the applications and the payment been made, I discovered that my 3 years old son's appointment date is a day prior to the rest of us ( I paid his application 2 days before the rest 3). I'd like to ask if it's something I should worry about?, because canceling/changing the appointment date will attract lost of 77$ user fee and some other long procedural process.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by alert20: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
@dami20 your question has been answered by the expert, however how do you manage to get a promo ticket?? if i may ask??

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by abisolaarshow(f): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Anybody please help.

Anybody please.

abisolaarshow:
Please I need advice.
Great work you are doing here.

I'm completely new to this. Though I've read through the thread randomly but its so voluminous.

I want to apply for a Uk visit visa.
I'm just a start up business person and I haven't even registered my business.

My fiancé wants to sponsor the trip but he is in the US and wants to make deposit in my account to fund the trip.

Do you think this would work? As I've not had that much money in my previous statement.

Also what are the likely requirements and where do I start from?

I really need your response. God bless you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MizMary: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
iapt:

Pls @justwise @ekpotek I applied for a standard visitor's visa using priority service on the 26th of July.but since I have gotten the not straightforward mail twice now.i am just worried cos I am meant to write an exam.do u have any advice for me?��

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.