Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1527907 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by aliavalerie: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hi justwise

I’m filling the application form for my one year old daughter, what should I input as amount planning to spend in the uk and how much she spends on living cost in a month?

Secondly for my application, at the section of other income, I earn 200k monthly and also get annual allowance...should I input the annual allowance on the other income section?

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by blank(f): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
Micafe:
Hi gurus.

I got refused a visitors visa. I plan to attend london motor show and do some sightseeing as Im into importations of cars and sales with a monthly income N950,000 ( I import cars from US)

Is that amount monthly profit or is it the revenue? Is that a consistent amount? Meaning if i take your total annual profit and divide it by 12, i will get that amount? The payments to and from your US partners, do they show that amount of profit monthly? Did you include your business accounts (inflows and outflows) showing on a monthly business how you make your money?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Micafe: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for your response.
My salary is 950k monthly and I own the company with 95% of the shares. Its a limited liability so the company stands on its.
As an importer and auto sales agent, I thought the best document to show the ECO the source of the money in the business account is to show the bill of lading I used in importing cars and after selling the car here in Nigeria, the payment goes to my business account and I get paid from the income of the business.

Please enlighten me.. what do you suggest I do?
justwise:

ECO did not believe your source of income because documents you submitted did not convince the ECO, how much is your salary and who owns the company?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
aliavalerie:
Hi justwise

I’m filling the application form for my one year old daughter, what should I input as amount planning to spend in the uk and how much she spends on living cost in a month?

Secondly for my application, at the section of other income, I earn 200k monthly and also get annual allowance...should I input the annual allowance on the other income section?

Thank you

You need to cost the trip so as to be able to answer that question, calculate all the expenses that will help you answer questions regarding expenditure.

Yes put it as other income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Micafe:
Hi,

Thanks for your response.
My salary is 950k monthly and I own the company with 95% of the shares. Its a limited liability so the company stands on its.
As an importer and auto sales agent, I thought the best document to show the ECO the source of the money in the business account is to show the bill of lading I used in importing cars and after selling the car here in Nigeria, the payment goes to my business account and I get paid from the income of the business.

Please enlighten me.. what do you suggest I do?

Is that salary from paid employment or from the business?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olafamzy87(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello everyone, am currently applying for a visit visa.my boss do pay my monthly salary from his personal account. Should i include his name together with his company name in the "employer name"?.
He also promised to give me payslip.
I will appreciate your response.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tolani4real: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Micafe:
Hi gurus.

I have been a silent reader and got all the information I needed to apply for my UK visa and I was confident enough to apply.

I got refused a visitors visa. I plan to attend london motor show and do some sightseeing as Im into importations of cars and sales with a monthly income N950,000 ( I import cars from US)

I submitted both salary and company account statement. Salary account - 5M, company’s about 10M
Bank reference letter for both accounts.
Cars bill of lading about 17 copies
Cars purchase receipt from US car auction, about 10 copies
Company Car sales receipt
Company Tax clearance and receipts as I
have not received last year tax clearance
Personal tax clearance
Company CAC documents( I’m the highest shareholder)
Approved Building plan and survey
Family pictures
AxaMansard insurance statement of 250,000 monthly savings for over 2 years and reference letter with about 7M current balance
My Daughter birthday certificate
Marriage certificate
Intro letter from company
Cover letter explaining my purpose of visit, budget, and I explained my business
Tenancy agreement
Dealer license and plate number
Paid Hotel reservations
London motor show tickets

Travel history:-
France
South africa
UAE
Tanzania
Kenya
Turkey

I have a previous US denial and i stated it.

Please @justwise @epotek and other gurus, help me review this letter as I’m confused. Did I submit too much documents?
Help a brother. Travel date is still May.
Thanks and God bless

You were denied because the officer doesn't believe your story. The problem about your application was mainly your source of income as shown in your documents. The officer doesn't believe that you actually owned that money. Next time you apply make sure you explain the source of the income. Also separate company fund from personal fund.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sparklerii: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good evening everyone,please I need your help.I have been trying to pay for my application with my Gtbank bank card and it’s not going through,please how go I about it.Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by missingribs: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2019
Good day to every one...
My issue with uk is all the plenty plenty explanation you need to give.
1.i earn just 165k month and from there dem dey comot sch fees 15k monthly (standing order) so amount wey dey enter my account na 150k
2.me i no dey touch my salary atimes as my fiancee dey give me monthly allowance that take care of all my day to day needs na make i no just dey house make me dey work,i get enough fund from him.how i wan take explian ds
3.atimes if him travel i dey handle some of him financial transactions i.e if him get project and him wan travel him go deposit money for my account make i pay him boys and suppliers when him no dey.how i wan take explain ds one
4.i dey sell ankara for Instagram. How i wan take explain ds wan join
5.my friend dash me 550 say make i take open shop to boost my ankara business,i no va get shop how i wan take talk ds one for the form.
6.sometime in 2006 or 2007 i no remember again my boyfriend that time dey London so him bin invite me make i cme,as na him wan sponsor me him send everything but him data page abi na social security i no remember again.dem give me appeal say if i fit provide d required documents between working days make i bring am come back.d mumu no gree send am till d time frame pass.me i vex no gree apply again.now I no remember the year self no to say month or date,d Passport self don loss has i no need am and e don expire.i don do another one after 10year.abeg ds kind situation how i wan explain.

You see why i no just wan near UK.
But if you fit put me through i fit try am @ omobendel24

@ justwise your idea and opinions is also welcome
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Micafe: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2019
its from the business.
But since I’m getting paid every month a steady amount, should I have applied as a paid employer of that company. Bear in mind I own 95% of the shares and I’m a director.
Also, the Bill of lading of the cars are in my name as consignee and after selling the cars, the payment goes into the business account.

I hope that did not add to the confusion?. Thanks for your help
justwise:

Is that salary from paid employment or from the business?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Micafe: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Pls, When you say source of income, you mean the source of the credits in my business account or the 950k paid to my salary account?
Because all the credit that comes in into the business account are strictly car sales credits and the only credit in my personal account is my salary paid from the business account. I’m not hiding
anthing, that’s why i added all those bill of lading and car purchase invoice from U.S to show that I import cars steady.
Should I add additional invoices that shows the car I have sold which will tally
with the credits in the business account?
Also, do I need to get a payslip?
Thanks alot for your time
tolani4real:

You were denied because the officer doesn't believe your story. The problem about your application was mainly your source of income as shown in your documents. The officer doesn't believe that you actually owned that money. Next time you apply make sure you explain the source of the income. Also separate company fund from personal fund.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Horlahorla: 7:22am On Mar 07, 2019
Good morning gurus in the house, yesterday was my biometrics. I just realized that I didn’t submit one or two documents. Please, how can I get these documents accross to the Uk embassy (Email /Fax) and how much will they charge.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Desore: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2019
Horlahorla:
Good morning gurus in the house, yesterday was my biometrics. I just realized that I didn’t submit one or two documents. Please, how can I get these documents accross to the Uk embassy (Email /Fax) and how much will they charge.
Thanks

What are the documents that were omitted by you?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olafamzy87(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2019
Please I need your suggestions
olafamzy87:
Hello everyone, am currently applying for a visit visa.my boss do pay my monthly salary from his personal account. Should i include his name together with his company name in the "employer name"?.
He also promised to give me payslip.
I will appreciate your response.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Horlahorla: 9:16am On Mar 07, 2019
Invitation letter, Reciepts for the shop rents that I received. @Desore
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by angrybutsane(f): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
angrybutsane:
Hello House,

my salary is above 130 monthly, and i have a Tbills of 4m running. i spend only my salary to take care of things, so the TBills is savings and investment.

i want to apply for uk visa to visit my brother that serves in UK navy,.( vacation for 3 weeks)

my acct balance will have just the salary in it when i print out my statement but i want to submit my TBills cert along side.

By that time 1m will have matured, but i will re invest it again and the 3m will mature two months later.

Does anyone think that the statement will suffice as financially?.

i will get 3 weeks leave and permission from my company and submit invite letter as well.

Also , i have travelled to SA for 3 days.

@justwise and others, abeg help me .

My brother wants to dash me one of his landed property, so i want to to change ownership, if this can boost my success rate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NanaOne1: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2019
@Justwise and all

Please if during the application with my wife we stated that we will travel to London on for example 15 May but after getting the visa, I travel on 15th May and wife travels on a later date, will she face problems at the port of entry regarding her change in travel date?

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
At just wise and others

The tracking of my application statue in Tls ikeja is not available except does that applied on the 6th that can track there application.....my application is 7days today what other means can I used to track my application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Desore: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Horlahorla:
Invitation letter, Reciepts for the shop rents that I received. @Desore

These documents are crucial. I guess you should call the visa centre immediately
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Desore: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2019
Desore:

My friend applied on the 6th (yesterday) but still can't track her application. I guess their upgrade is not functioning well. Keep tabs

The message sent was only applicant that applied on the 6th are able to access the tracking site

Why does that apply before 6th of March should call or email the embassy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by likelyq: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=likelyq post=76399477] Thanks for your response. I intend to spend like 400k to 500k that’s £1000
Flight Turkish £450
Hotel £250
Shopping n sightseeing £300

Justwise please review my plans abeg. I need to know how far cos it’s april I want to travel. Waiting for ur response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
Important information:

To track your application:
If you applied starting from 06th March 2019, you need to log in to your account on GOV.UK in order to be redirected to your account on TLScontact website. To login to your GOV.UK account please click on the link provided to you on the visa payment confirmation email.

If you applied before 06th March 2019, this feature will not be accessible for you. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and invite you to Contact Us if your application exceeded UK Visas and Immigration published processing times.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by khar: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
khar:
Hello guys.
Please what is the current cost of a 6months visa? Also does anyone have an idea how much the Priority Visa Service (both 24hours and 5days) costs?
Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by gusfy823: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
gusfy823:
Hello everyone...
I made an application for tier 2 visa using priority service since last wk Monday which is about 7 working days now and I’m still yet to hear from them. Is this delay common, anyone had a similar experience?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigtt76(f): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
The ECO wants to see monthly entries tagged as salary (if you claim to be a salary earner) in your personal bank account statement.

In your business account, they want to see frequent transactions in and out of the account and not some lump sum deposit at varying intervals, if you claim to be a business person.

You also mentioned being a director with 95% shares good, why not include a board resolution stating the company is footing part or whole cost of your vacation as part of your director's benefit?

Depending on how you want to push your case, you might or might not need payslips. You might need to however, state how you arrived at paying yourself the salary.

On the bill of laden being in your name, I think that's a wrong move, it would have been good if it's in the company’s name. I mean, what company would order goods in the name of her employee? Rather in the name of the company with the employee's name as contact person undecided

Micafe:
Pls, When you say source of income, you mean the source of the credits in my business account or the 950k paid to my salary account?
Because all the credit that comes in into the business account are strictly car sales credits and the only credit in my personal account is my salary paid from the business account. I’m not hiding
anthing, that’s why i added all those bill of lading and car purchase invoice from U.S to show that I import cars steady.
Should I add additional invoices that shows the car I have sold which will tally
with the credits in the business account?
Also, do I need to get a payslip?
Thanks alot for your time

Gbam!! Said it all.

tolani4real:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by editorAA: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
I have applied for the UK visa today but the tls contact appointment availability was only opened from 18th of March on Monday, in short I booked my appointment to be on the 18th March while my date of arrival is slated for April 01.
Calculating 18th March to March 30, that is exactly 9 working days. Is this plan possible? Though if it goes beyond that date, I would not mind.
But am I eligible with the state of things here?

Again, I am planning to spend just 5 days with a statement of account showing balance of 950k and my budget is flight ticket 300k, hotel accommodation 274 pounds...but I gave a rough estimate of 700k for the whole 5 days. I work in the University as an administrative officer with payslip showing 100k monthly.

I have reasonable travelling history. I have been to the US on 4 different times with my new passport being issued in the US as well.

The biodata page shows the place of issuance as USA.

Finally, I have no landed property to present. What are my chances?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Micafe:
its from the business.
But since I’m getting paid every month a steady amount, should I have applied as a paid employer of that company. Bear in mind I own 95% of the shares and I’m a director.
Also, the Bill of lading of the cars are in my name as consignee and after selling the cars, the payment goes into the business account.

I hope that did not add to the confusion?. Thanks for your help

How many people are involved in this company?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
NanaOne1:
@Justwise and all

Please if during the application with my wife we stated that we will travel to London on for example 15 May but after getting the visa, I travel on 15th May and wife travels on a later date, will she face problems at the port of entry regarding her change in travel date?

Thank you

You have to explain this at the POE if stopped and asked
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
bbclue:
At just wise and others

The tracking of my application statue in Tls ikeja is not available except does that applied on the 6th that can track there application.....my application is 7days today what other means can I used to track my application

Did you register in TLS website with your application reference number?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
likelyq:
Thanks for your response. I intend to spend like 400k to 500k that’s £1000
Flight Turkish £450
Hotel £250
Shopping n sightseeing £300

That is more than 3times your monthly income and spending that much in a short visit will not help your application

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
justwise:

Did you register in TLS website with your application reference number?

Yes I did

Today makes it 7days..I need my passport back to enable me travel to gambia on the 19th for a conference full paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.