Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524910 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chubany: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Zullyat:

I went and was told it is not ready

Since Wednesday. Na wa o. Thanks for the response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Zullyat: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2019
chubany:

Since Wednesday. Na wa o. Thanks for the response.

I was told they will send a separate mail for pick up and I paid for priority, I thought I would be faster
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dgoodrich101: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
@justwise

Thank you very much sir I really appreciate the enlightenment.

Sir so just to clarify something sir if I have an account balance of 2,1m in my bank account (salary and saving) under the section written do you have any saving or investment, Sir if I click on savings will I write the whole money in my account converted to pounds and write in the colum or I will have to deduct my 2 month salary and write the remaining amount in pounds.

Thank you and God bless Sir

justwise:

Yes money in your bank account is your savings and that is what that section is referring to.

Reducing your overall cost will help your application as long as your budget is realistic. If you get a cheaper ticket or hotel then indicate it the way you did here.

So yes you can give it a go or try France as you mentioned before

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adesugarlove: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pls i need help ASAP. Pls which center in lagos is free for appointment....is it ikeja..Pls help i just paid and picked ikeja and i am discovering some payment option for appointment. is ikeja not freee?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please @justwise please I have the option of my aunt in the UK who uses an Italian passport and she's ready to give me all the necessary documents to apply , please what and what does she need to give me and what do I need to personally submit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Zullyat: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Zullyat:

I was told they will send a separate mail for pick up and I paid for priority, I thought I would be faster

@justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sashaa(f): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
@justwise, kindly help. I'm unable to see the page for appointment date selection anymore. Has this been removed? Do i go ahead and make payment before knowing what dates are available?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
@Justwise please my sister inlaw needs an email she can send a very vital document to to UKVI she mistakenly ommited during sumission..pls revert. Thanks mate!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bilbo743: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
No update till now

Don finish biometrics 28th Feb IKEJA tls, 6 month visa, first time.

When will it come? 12 working days and still waiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
15 working days without priority
bilbo743:
No update till now

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bilbo743: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
ozymes:
15 working days without priority

But plenty people got them emails from UKVI in 10-12 days

Nothing received till now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
ijeshaoflondon:

@Justwise... kindly explain the bolded part.... Are u saying the question on the application form asking if you have savings or investment should be YES becos the money in the account is my savings? Then if i have 1.4 in my account... how much will i have to state as my savings? Thanks

Whatever amount you have left after expenditure is your savings as a salary earner. if the 1.4M is the money you have put aside for sometime then that is your savings.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jbaby09:

Thanks a lot .. also please I booked my hotel but didn’t pay: used the option of paying at the hotel. Though the booking is confirmed but it also shows in the booking that I chose to pay at the hotel. Does that matter too. Also do you think I need to submit the expired passport with previous issued Uk visa?

Nothing wrong with that, you don't need to submit an expired passport but somewhere in the form you will be asked if you have used any other passport and the number.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
dgoodrich101:
@justwise

Thank you very much sir I really appreciate the enlightenment.

Sir so just to clarify something sir if I have an account balance of 2,1m in my bank account (salary and saving) under the section written do you have any saving or investment, Sir if I click on savings will I write the whole money in my account converted to pounds and write in the colum or I will have to deduct my 2 month salary and write the remaining amount in pounds.

Thank you and God bless Sir

Write down the whole amount and submit both bank accounts, you also have the blank space in the form for additional info about those two accounts if you wish to add more info.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
saintobi009:
Please @justwise please I have the option of my aunt in the UK who uses an Italian passport and she's ready to give me all the necessary documents to apply , please what and what does she need to give me and what do I need to personally submit

Documents from your aunt alone will not get you a visa, you still need to show your tie to Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
sashaa:
@justwise, kindly help. I'm unable to see the page for appointment date selection anymore. Has this been removed? Do i go ahead and make payment before knowing what dates are available?

Contact them before making payment, tell them that you are unable to book an appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
MrsDaniels:
@Justwise please my sister inlaw needs an email she can send a very vital document to to UKVI she mistakenly ommited during sumission..pls revert. Thanks mate!

UKVAIG.ServiceIntegration@fco.gov.uk Phone: 27-21-3001926
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Omosholape80: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
@tawakalituolas this might be useful for u
justwise:

UKVAIG.ServiceIntegration@fco.gov.uk Phone: 27-21-3001926

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jbaby09: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thanks a lot. I’m new here and I must commend the unity and willingness to help.

justwise:

Nothing wrong with that, you don't need to submit an expired passport but somewhere in the form you will be asked if you have used any other passport and the number.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bbclue(f): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
MrsDaniels:

Good evening ma

I thought u r in Canada study thread
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by carissaa(f): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hi everyone,
I will be visiting the UK to attend a wedding and spend some time with my friends. I will be staying with a friend. What should she include in the letter of invitation? And what else should she attach apart from her passport and lease info? Also, do I need to have a payslip to apply? Or can I just put in my employment letter and attach my bank evidence showing I get paid monthly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dgoodrich101: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
@justwise thank you very much sir, sorry to bother you, but just one more clarification sir, I use just one (1) account for both my saving and salary account.

So in this case do I need to remove any amount aside or I write the total clearer balance in my statement of account as at when filling form.

justwise:

Write down the whole amount and submit both bank accounts, you also have the blank space in the form for additional info about those two accounts if you wish to add more info.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jbaby09: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please pardon me: I’ve searched for how many passport photos are needed. Can’t find that anywhere. Pls help state it. Also does anyone have a sample of the cover letter for a self employed applicant? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mayo47(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2019
bilbo743:
No update till now

Same here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Viking007(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2019
olafamzy87:
Please I need your suggestions
You sent me a pm?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2019
@Justwise, Please, do you need to submit flight reservation/booking as part of UK Visa application documentations?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2019
ozymes:
@Justwise, Please, do you need submit flight reservation/booking as part of UK Visa application documentations?

Not necessary....

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chubany: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2019
seunice01:
Are you saying the Embassy now send Refusal letter by email

Hello, have you gotten any notification from TLS yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Omosholape80: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
TLS seems to be going through hard or rough time cos if not, by now they should have gotten back to lots of people.. their website is even down for tracking. They are so incompetent. They are not even responding to mails.
chubany:

Hello, have you gotten any notification from TLS yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Omosholape80: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
I think for mails gotten from Croydon
seunice01:
Are you saying the Embassy now send Refusal letter by email

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.