Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1539194 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ebose09: 5:26pm On May 27, 2019
Rolake1:
Good evening ... Please can you help me with your number want to discuss some things with you

From all your post both here and in the US forum it obvious you want to bail out of these country... It seems the US runs didn't work so you want to try UK...I would just advice you to follow you mind instead of all this question here and there.you mind is telling you it not really but your head is saying give it a try...most times your mind is always right don't go and buy problems for your self with your husband's hard earn money. You known deep inside you what the answers to your questions are but you are trying to look for ways to convince yourself, all you are looking out for is someone to tell you to go ahead that it a sure link.omo na you sabi

GO AHEAD IT A SURE LINK, abeg put money,my great grandpapa self do am and him dey u.k dey flex for buckingham palace now.(since this what you have been looking out to hear)but OYO is your case

Try it and come give us the news good or bad.as you get the money to use gamble... I pray it get you an original visa that you won't be stock in London if u eventually get there cos if u are lucky to be able to enter with it, are you thinking of your exit or your ability to renew when the time comes or the link na 5years visa,...
This my own 2kobo advise you can trash it as you have done others

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Greatg0809: 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
Greatg0809:
Can one apply for Uk visa with a 3months dorm acct, just like moni put aside for the trip
Pls help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 6:19pm On May 27, 2019
That may not prove any tie
Greatg0809:
Can one apply for Uk visa with a 3months dorm acct, just like moni put aside for the trip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Greatg0809: 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
ozymes:
That may not prove any tie
Thought house and land docs can take care of that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 6:26pm On May 27, 2019
They might want to see regular income.......IMO
Greatg0809:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
How regular is the inflow into the dom account?
Greatg0809:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
Belovedolu:
Anyone that made use of walk-in appointment recently? What is needed to be done before going please?
Please oooo
Will the applicant just walk in without appointment on any day he/she wishes?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 6:39pm On May 27, 2019
You must book an apponitment
Belovedolu:

Please oooo
Will the applicant just walk in without appointment on any day he/she wishes?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2019
dcutey:
Hello house, please I need your expert opinion on an urgent matter.

A family of three with Irish visit visas plans to travel to Ireland in the third week of July and would like to use the opportunity to visit the UK. They have just completed their UK visit visa applications and discovered that the earliest available date for a flexi application where a family can consolidate their applications into one for a decision is June 19th. The purpose for their trip to Ireland is so crucial that they have to be there else a major event will be in shambles. Please I would like your opinion and suggestion concerning the option I think are available to them.

1) Book a priority visa appointment for June 19th and get a decision within five days. My question concerning this is would the priority visa fee of £220 be paid only once by the applicant consolidating all the applications or would each applicant pay the priority visa fee? Also, how does one consolidate the applications on the TLS website?

2) Go for the keep my Passport option where they get to keep their passports while waiting for a decision. The question here is how long would it take the passports to be returned them after submitting them when granted the visa?

What do you advise?

Two of those options are good, you will hardly go wrong with any of them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2019
Dlaw6578:
Good day to the guru in the house, pls I need everyone's advice on my application process, my half brother(same mother, but not same father) who is a UK Citizen wants to invite me for holiday, am a civil servants my salary is 64k though I have other income business but not register. My plight now is will my little salary be a challenge? I have enough of money that I can use for my trip...and could bearing the same surname be an issue? The last question is I need someone to guild me on how am going to apply.... Thanks am new

That will be an issue as the focus will be on your salary
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2019
Ucdavid111:

Good day justwise thanks for your contributions in this forum Remain blessed.please I want you to put me through this process.
I have an appointment on Thursday 30th may 2019
I was called for a special assingment by an NGO for 6 months that was last year though I have a place am working n was permitted.but the NGO did gave us payslip for the monthly salary but my company generated it .do I suppose to go with it since it is bearing my company's name in addition to my company's payslip.
Secondly am planning to print bank statements to include some months the NGO paid n my normal company's salary.should I do so?
Thirdly there was a hug deposit on my account by March though the money was transferred to another account next day.since am printing from Nov- may do I still need to raise a document for that March transaction since it's two months back and is not part of the money am using for the trip
Expecting your responses soon as I have 2days to round up thanks

1. Go with it and the payslips to support it

2. Yes go ahead and do that but you need to explain the NGO work and payment in your form

3. Explain any huge deposit in your account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 7:17pm On May 27, 2019
ozymes:
You must book an apponitment
Thank you. Does it mean that no matter the appointment date, one can walk at an earlier date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ebose09: 7:19pm On May 27, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

Financially you don't have enough for this trip and 350K will not cut it

I don't understand this..how do you know I don't have enough for this trip.....what of a bal with 6figures is that considered not enough.
Or you mean my salary is not enough or what pls come out clear
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dlaw6578: 7:31pm On May 27, 2019
Is there way out? What do you think I can do?
justwise:

That will be an issue as the focus will be on your salary
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2019
Dlaw6578:
Is there way out? What do you think I can do?

I can't think of any way out of it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ozymes: 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
Yes and pay 42k via POS
Belovedolu:

Thank you. Does it mean that no matter the appointment date, one can walk at an earlier date?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 7:40pm On May 27, 2019
ozymes:
Yes and pay 42k via POS
Thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Belovedolu: 8:34pm On May 27, 2019
How do I go about flight reservation without paying?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jyyes: 9:15pm On May 27, 2019
It’s not a must that it must be an amount not more than your two months salary, that’s not compulsory. What matters is that you have income that comes in every month and that you have more than enough to cover the trip and still have money in your account to live on when you return home. In my opinion I would advise that you go with 450k or 500k, which is at least 1k pounds.

ebose09:

Thanks once again... I have more than enough to cover the trip with a meaningful balance in my account that can cover the trip without affecting anything. The only issue is this thing about no quoting more than you 2month salary. If not I have no shaking I can quote 450k and it still won't affect my savings.

All said,pls should I go ahead with the 350k budget.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:10pm On May 27, 2019
Jyyes:
It’s not a must that it must be an amount not more than your two months salary, that’s not compulsory. What matters is that you have income that comes in every month and that you have more than enough to cover the trip and still have money in your account to live on when you return home. In my opinion I would advise that you go with 450k or 500k, which is at least 1k pounds.

That will be her 3months+ salary, by the time her living cost is removed from that her salary she will be budgeting over her 4months+ disposable income. That’s some bone!

I wonder what people do with that section that talks of “other incomes”. Make do of it! Is it only salary we receive? Don’t we receive even “dash” money and other several incomes (from friends, family, acquaintances, etc), especially the women folks? Abi no be naija we dey talk of again? We get other legit incomes monthly wella to the best of my knowledge, there may be exceptions, but scarcely. Deals and all dey too oh....

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jyyes: 10:34pm On May 27, 2019
OmoBendel, I haileth thee.. The thing is, if she state that she has other income it has to reflect in her account statement which I believe isn’t the case at this point, and as you know the VO wants to see proof of any financial position you claim to be in., so if she doesn’t have any other regular deposits that’s comes in like an extra income she can’t use that option. And as for the 350k she’s budgeting, that na straight denial, I wouldn’t let her use that micro funds for a trip like that, hence the reason I ask her to use 450k or 500k.

OmoBendel24:

That will be her 3months+ salary, by the time her living cost is removed from that her salary she will be budgeting over her 4months+ disposable income. That’s some bone!

I wonder what people do with that section that talks of “other incomes”. Make do of it! Is it only salary we receive? Don’t we receive even “dash” money and other several incomes (from friends, family, acquaintances, etc), especially the women folks? Abi no be naija we dey talk of again? We get other legit incomes monthly wella to the best of my knowledge, there may be exceptions, but scarcely. Deals and all dey too oh....

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nonoski: 12:05am On May 28, 2019
Good evening @justwise
Please while filling out my family VISA forms (5 of us)
My wife made a mistake on the email address and therefore unable to login with the email.
We have sent TLS a mail notifying them of the mistake.

Please has someone else had a similar issue and how was it resolved.

We all applied for 5 year Visiting Visa and i can forfeit that amount..

Thank you in advance for your response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Seeyat: 2:37am On May 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

Is it necessary to include a flight reservation when applying for UK visit visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:08am On May 28, 2019
nonoski:
Good evening @justwise
Please while filling out my family VISA forms (5 of us)
My wife made a mistake on the email address and therefore unable to login with the email.
We have sent TLS a mail notifying them of the mistake.

Please has someone else had a similar issue and how was it resolved.

We all applied for 5 year Visiting Visa and i can forfeit that amount..

Thank you in advance for your response

Is the application completed and paid for?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:09am On May 28, 2019
Seeyat:
Hello everyone,

Is it necessary to include a flight reservation when applying for UK visit visa?

You can do that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 6:21am On May 28, 2019
Jyyes:

You are very correct , the first time I applied my salary was 232k and my budget was 700k, total amount in my account was 900k and I got the visa.
For me that 450k is small, it makes you come across like you are forcing a vacation you can't really afford. My Personal Opinion , I might just be wrong !
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giselle237: 6:51am On May 28, 2019
I beg to differ please .... each case is treated by its own merits... as a matter of fact a Western tourist doesn’t hope to spend so much on a vacation... instead they are looking for deals and budget packages... Thts the norm in the western world
I have had an application where i put very minimalist amounts. Amounts that would just be enough to serve the purpose and not 1 pound more... example not all these shopping 1000 pounds.. did they tell us we must shop in their country?
You are a tourist....
I don’t think visa officers are expecting same budget sheet from every single applicant.. someone visiting for 5 days is not same with that of 2 weeks...
for me a red flag would be he/she spending 3 or even 4 times their salary on a vacation.
Highest shorten the duration of the trip.

instinct30:

You are very correct , the first time I applied my salary was 232k and my budget was 700k, total amount in my account was 900k and I got the visa.
For me that 450k is small, it makes you come across like you are forcing a vacation you can't really afford. My Personal Opinion , I might just be wrong !

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.