Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1535722 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
worry359:

They are not interested in those countries for visa issue.
They are only interested if you have visited and returned from good countries like UK, USA, or Shengen group.

Also you say you do not know the reason for your visa refusal.
You WERE given a reason at the USA embassy, it is part of there system. You have either lost or hidden it.

@kaffie its better to come out plain just like me so they can help out...............please don't start contribution with the embassy.......cos dey will not refund u ur money.......

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Established: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
I submitted and paid for the application online on 23rd March,2016. Printed out the forms on 24th March and signed them.

My appointment was on 8th April. Got a message on 23rd that a decision has been made. They didn't call my friend inviting me nor my uncle sponsoring the trip.

Went for passport and returned documents today. cheesy

This is my second time actually. The first time, I was in final year in the university cheesy said I was gonna come back to do my national service and that I only was going to spend time with my cousins.

I got back to do my national service though and I have a job now.

nairacountry:

Ckissngrats grin
WATS d timeline?
WATS d visa durations? Single or multiple?
Did you file in Lagos or Abuja
Let D vac begins

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Established: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
I submitted and paid for the application online on 23rd March,2016. Printed out the forms on 24th March and signed them.

My appointment was on 8th April. Got a message on 23rd that a decision has been made. They didn't call my friend inviting me nor my uncle sponsoring the trip.

Went for passport and returned documents today. cheesy

This is my second time actually. The first time, I was in final year in the university cheesy said I was gonna come back to do my national service and that I only was going to spend time with my cousins.

I got back to do my national service though and I have a job now.

180 days, multiple

nairacountry:

Ckissngrats grin
WATS d timeline?
WATS d visa durations? Single or multiple?
Did you file in Lagos or Abuja
Let D vac begins
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Established: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol thank you.
FrontPageLawyer:

kikikikikikikiki... Congratulations.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Established: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Awwww, thanks Justwise
justwise:

Congratulations! Glad it worked out for you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ajirapsy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please which airline is this? It's quite cheap. The least i have seen is 197k.

friendly101:
I really appreciate you all

breakdown:

salary: fluctuate from 89,000 to 110,000... after deducting tax and the rest from the salary that is what am left with
flight : 156,504 naira
accommodation : 41,812.45
bta : 116,115.33
other income from rents and other businesses : 70,000

find above is the breakdown.....
and I am sponsoring my self not married
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaffie2(f): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
what you are saying now is not to waste my time right? that I should just forget about traveling.....mmmmm
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
kaffie2:
what you are saying now is not to waste my time right? that I should just forget about traveling.....mmmmm

We are not telling you to forget travel.
You came asking for advice, we can only give that if you provide the background.
What were the reason for USA refusals? were they 214B or something else?
We will advise honestly, but that advice might be to save your money.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaffie2(f): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
ok, they told me that I did not meet up with there requirement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mimikoko: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yayyyyy. I got the visa. I'm so grateful to God.
Thanks nairacountry, friendly101 and everyone that encouraged me to stay positive.
I learnt something new with this application - when a reply comes soon, it could just be God working in your favour.
God bless you all and goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
mimikoko:
Thanks nairacountry, friendly101 and everyone that encouraged me to stay positive.
I learnt something new with this application - when a reply comes soon, it could just be God working in your favour.

cheesy congrats Sis. When it's sooner than expected, they don't wanna waste time dueling on too pure package grin
Where are we celebrating it?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
kaffie2:

Just keep calm and composed. Be sure you have all needed docs. God wey do mimikoko own, go do your own too.
In the meantime, get something doing
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaffie2(f): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
alright....thanks @nairacountry. although I've been thinking of starting a business of my own. well if you don't mind do you know of anybody that goes to China to buy goods?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Noonecomes to mind at the moment. You could, by visiting business section here On Nairaland, alota gurus are there.
All the best
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lekansola: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Goodday house, pls i want to submit my application and i make a printout of my SOA from Nov 2015 to Date, but i now see that i make a deposit of #12k and #13k in the month of November. i hope this will not affect my application.. my Salary is #250k and my Balance is #850k. pls advise me oooh.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2016
lekansola:
Goodday house, pls i want to submit my application and i make a printout of my SOA from Nov 2015 to Date, but i now see that i make a deposit of #12k and #13k in the month of November. i hope this will not affect my application.. my Salary is #250k and my Balance is #850k. pls advise me oooh.

12-20k will not raise eyebrow, those are still small amount, but I hope ur salary comes directly from your employer's company account and not CASH deposit?... 850K is good, but what's ur budget?? ... My friend got his visa with a well run salary account of just 630K I think but his budget was so minute cos it a family visit 820GBP
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lekansola: 7:56am On Apr 29, 2016
askari01:

12-20k will not raise eyebrow, those are still small amount, but I hope ur salary comes directly from your employer's company account and not CASH deposit?... 850K is good, but what's ur budget?? ... My friend got his visa with a well run salary account of just 630K I think but his budget was so minute cos it a family visit 820GBP
Thanks, my Office pay my salary to my account, and my budget is £1094 for the trip of 8 days..
1, Flight---- £530
2, Accomodation-- £264
3, Living Espense --£300
Pls Advise ....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Congratulations!!! am glad you finally got it ....
dont forget to post your Visa time line on this link to help others

https://www.nairaland.com/3041260/post-uk-visa-timeline-here

mimikoko:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2016
In the three occasions they said you did not meet requirement? Hmmmm something do not seem right...

USA consular are psychologist and more also , they have your records from previous submission... on this 3 occasion what was the purpose of your traveling ? It is hard to really understand your present situation....

The Usa embassy is giving a lot of family visa this past few months so if u really want to have a good chance you go with your family . Good luck

kaffie2:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2016
tunderule2016:
In the three occasions they said you did not meet requirement? Hmmmm something do not seem right...
USA consular are psychologist and more also , they have your records from previous submission... on this 3 occasion what was the purpose of your traveling ? It is hard to really understand your present situation....
The Usa embassy is giving a lot of family visa this past few months so if u really want to have a good chance you go with your family . Good luck

Difficult to give advice when she will not tell us the reason for the refusals.
"Did not meet requirements" covers too many things.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Yes too difficult... i just feel there is something she is hiding (no offense kaffie) , but i hope she knows and understand we are not here to judge; just to help.... You are so right @ "Did not meet requirements" covers too many things. have a lovely weekend@@

worry359:

Difficult to give advice when she will not tell us the reason for the refusals.
"Did not meet requirements" covers too many things.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NaGodwin: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Is Cash deposit a red flag?

askari01:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2016
You can get cheaper flight.... check opodo, skyskanner, kayak, travelzoo and others.... i heard there is a naija airline aside from Arik that flies into london; you can check them out too they might be cheaper.

When searching try to always clean cookies because Airline nowadays, if you check the same destination twice or three times you will notice they have increased from the exact amount they showed to you the first time.... They are smart too they notice the person is interested so they increase fee... so always remember to clear cookies

lekansola:

Thanks, my Office pay my salary to my account, and my budget is £1094 for the trip of 8 days..
1, Flight---- £530
2, Accomodation-- £264
3, Living Espense --£300
Pls Advise ....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2016
From experience , Yes it is a red flag if it is a one off towards when you intend to apply for a visa except you can prove otherwise the reason , it will be a major refusal.

NaGodwin:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2016
NaGodwin:

Significant amounts of cash deposit YES.
Insignificant amount of cash deposit NO.

Large Cash deposit is taken under the assumption that the money has been earned illegally and unless you produce documented proof that you obtained the cash legally from a verifiable source, then it is assumed to have been made illegally.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NaGodwin: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks
I meant salary cash deposit

FrontPageLawyer:

Significant amounts of cash deposit YES.
Insignificant amount of cash deposit NO.

Large Cash deposit is taken under the assumption that the money has been earned illegally and unless you produce documented proof that you obtained the cash legally from a verifiable source, then it is assumed to have been made illegally.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
NaGodwin:
Thanks
I meant salary cash deposit

Many companies pay salary by direct deposit or check, while small business owners pay salaries in cash. It’s normally acceptable to pay cash as a small business owner provided it is done legally with tax deduction reflecting on your pay slip. Not deducting tax from your wages means you are getting paid “under the table,” which is illegal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
NaGodwin:

It's a RedFLag for those that receive their monthly Salary Via Cash Deposit, You either receive your Salary via Cheques or Bank transfer, UK embassy would believe you ain't workin with the claimed company since your mothly pay ain't coming as well cheque deposit or TNF. The Source is not Verifiable if cash is being paid into ur account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaffie2(f): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
I told them that I was going for my sis wedding
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
tunderule2016:
You can get cheaper flight.... check opodo, skyskanner, kayak, travelzoo and others.... i heard there is a naija airline aside from Arik that flies into london; you can check them out too they might be cheaper.
When searching try to always clean cookies because Airline nowadays, if you check the same destination twice or three times you will notice they have increased form the exact amount they showed to you the first time.... They are smart too they notice the person is interested so they increase fee... so always remember to clear cookies

Bros Tunne, how do one 'clear cookies'? I'm highly interested coz I can confirm wat u said about incessant increase in price of flight
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
There are a lot of method for clearing cookies but the best which i use is a software called CCLEANER which can be found on a site called www.filehippo.com read about it so you know what you are downloading bruv; but it is the best cleaner of cookies for now and also help other unwanted trojans some site drops on systems.

Another easier method, go to settings and clear your history that helps too but not deeply because some sites are stubborn. Enjoy Bros Naira .. let me know if you need more understanding of the software. you will see other interesting softwares too there for your enjoyment lol.

nairacountry:

Bros Tunne, how do one 'clear cookies'? I'm highly interested coz I can confirm wat u said about incessant increase in price of flight
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.