Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (41681 Views)

Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
solatreasure:
No bike, no maruwa.........military on guard. I overtreck today
No be only you, from agric to asolo, it was tiring.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
ok... thugs now have a base in Ikorodu.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Lyoncrescent: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Isawo in Ikorodu is the hq of these pipeline vandals. Believe it or not, there are more petrol stations in Ikorodu than any other part of Lagos. Malo/giant star alone has over 10 . I hope this vandalism is handled once and for all. It might be difficult because Ikorodu is actually a very large local government in terms of land mass and so many streams that link to each other hence the need for aerial survelliance.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Rotimi47: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Well, thank God its the military!! If its d police, nothing will change!! They'll compromise
True talk.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by dazzlingd(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
nikkiking:
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided undecided
lol, pls go there and take the pix yourself
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by kinibigdeal(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Those military are molesting innocent passerby. Is unfortunate that I couldn't take the pic of a man that was drag out of is jeep and instructed to stretch down. He was been kicked anD matched with is white ironed attire. Though I don't know what is offence were but he was badly treated.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by 151487made(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
Fighter jets and armored tanks? Haba na war? They should take those things where they're needed (North East). How can u use a fighter jet in a populated area
bros, na agric ikorodu i dey stay and i go tell u d fact say fighter jets and armored tanks ground now for ikorodu
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
151487made:
bros, na agric ikorodu i dey stay and i go tell u d fact say fighter jets and armored tanks ground now for ikorodu

Abeg na who dem wan bomb with fighter jets? Well armed soldiers should be enough 4 d fight na
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Sanchez01: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
grandstar:
Most Ikorodu residents say the place is peaceful and crime minimal
This is very untrue! The area in question is dominated by Ijaw pipe vandals. It is a fortress and a haven for them as no single policeman and soldier would come out alive should he go there with his uniform on him.

They've been killing both soldiers and policemen before now and even brandish their weapons should you venture into that territory. Although they don't harm ordinary folks, they've been untouchable before now.

What brought about the soldiers to Ikorodu today is as a result of some 4 DSS officials alleged to have been killed and buried by these Ijaw vandals who had long fled the community even before the Soldiers arrive.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Generalkorex(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
NaijaCuzin:
No mind the hidiot...Tell am say make e come Ikorodu if e dey find proof....
no be small tin o
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Smooyis(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Stop beating around the bush, state policing is way out.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Sanchez01: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lyoncrescent:
Isawo in Ikorodu is the hq of these pipeline vandals. Believe it or not, there are more petrol stations in Ikorodu than any other part of Lagos. Malo/giant star alone has over 10 . I hope this vandalism is handled once and for all. It might be difficult because Ikorodu is actually a very large local government in terms of land mass and so many streams that link to each other hence the need for aerial survelliance.
Thank God! Here's someone who understands the activities of these criminals within Ikorodu.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by LOC1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
sisilo:

Ijaws ke? The Vandals cuts across all ethnic group.
the vandals are dominated by the Ijaw group but their distributors cut across different ethnic groups

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Generalkorex(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
theresaese:
Some people don't know wat we are facing here in isawo ikorodu.we are facing hell here .the hoodlums are d ijaws vanderlising piplines cars don't only patronise dem tankers come to our area to carry fuel as wel.they treat fuel like kerosine fire outbreak almost everyday,raping,harrassing and alsorts we are fed up thanks for these LGS govt
no be small thing o.
One of my friend is having problem with his eyes cause he was beaten by ijaw boy.
https://www.nairaland.com/2655351/oil-bunkering-soldiers-storm-isawo
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by beckytunde(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
It's well ooo... No wonder am hearing sirens in my area here
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Generalkorex(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sanchez01:

Thank God! Here's someone who understands the activities of these criminals within Ikorodu.
Lyoncrescent:
Sanchez01:

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Guys.. Its nuh funi o... Its about all dis ijaw ghuys in my area bursting pipelines... All d military guys dn block our bustop, beating any young ghuy up and asking dem to pack sands...no movements sinx mawneen

Dose dat knows Oluwakemi busstop shld please Testify
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Sanchez01: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Generalkorex:

I heard that Remdabson filling station stopped selling fuel because they sell bunkery.

Are you in any way close to Isawo? Have the soldiers reacted to this?
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sanchez01:

Over reacting xf
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Generalkorex(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sanchez01:
I dnt stay close to isawo
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Sanchez01: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hayordejee:

Over reacting xf
Did you witness their reaction against the said fuel station?
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Generalkorex:

I dnt stay close to isawo

I stay at isawo and I knw wah we goin thru... Go to okeoko bustop, see hw ghuys are packing sand being monitored by d armies
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by anonimi: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
shidof:
off-track as always.mumu

Na why body dey hot you like this?
Ordinary question na im I ask oh- "Are they looking for Tinubu?"
You should just have answered YES or no, simple!

Could your painment be due to your also being a drug lord like your messiah grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Generalkorex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hayordejee:

I stay at isawo and I knw wah we goin thru... Go to okeoko bustop, see hw ghuys are packing sand being monitored by d armies
chai
wetin u con dey do
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Generalkorex:

chai
wetin u con dey do

Omo na to lockup inside aus o
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by boxypane(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Its about time d government take such actions. IKD has been a menace, especially with the issue of "LAND-GRABBERS" and "KIDNAPPERS" and "RITUALISTS" and PIPELINE VANDALS. Haba!!! Enough jor.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by barcaboi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
tempest01:
internal security should be left to sss, npf and civil defence.

deploy all our battalion to the NE, not to cause nuisance in civilian population
stop bn ignorant...ask and d situation will be explained better.....DSS and police have been killed like fowls in that area....the military presence is needed to stem unnecessary killing and discipline. ....thanks

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by barcaboi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Fighter jets deployed in Ikorodu

Talk about using a hammer to kill an ant shocked
a situation where dss are killed freestyle. .....no that requires more than a jet....a killer drone is needed

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Generalkorex(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hayordejee:

Omo na to lockup inside aus o
deji come outside come pack sand o. Na wetin dem do 4 majidun be dat o
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by newheartub(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Soneh:
with such things happening one begins to wonder what services our police force is paid to offer ,why do we always have to call in the army to deal with such issues when we have bokoharam and other highly armed terrorists to deal with .
security is combine efforts, and police are there with soldiers fighting against boko haram
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by bywaters(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Very good for our security agents! All those bad boys will think twice before going close to the pipelines.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Generalkorex:

deji come outside come pack sand o.
Na wetin dem do 4 majidun be dat o

Packer nii *Brrr chrxh 2mao xf na Cancel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat / Desmond Elliot: Twitter Ban Violation Of Our Human Rights. / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.