Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu (41666 Views)

Heavy Military Presence At New Haven Estate, Iba, Lagos / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Generalkorex(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hayordejee:

Packer nii *Brrr chrxh 2mao xf na Cancel
i will call d troop commander now to bring every able guy now to pack sand.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by tempest01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
barcaboi:
stop bn ignorant...ask and d situation will be explained better.....DSS and police have been killed like fowls in that area....the military presence is needed to stem unnecessary killing and discipline. ....thanks

That shows the security apparatus of the country had failed Mr "norant"

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Generalkorex:

i will call d troop commander now to bring every able guy now to pack sand.

God will hlp u n dem
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by barcaboi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
tempest01:

so they shd rather let it become free for all b4 they act?....hmm
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by barcaboi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
tempest01:

so they shd rather let it become free for all b4 they act?...hmm
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
LOC1:

the vandals are dominated by the Ijaw group but their distributors cut across different ethnic groups
We are saying the same thing.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by godwin120alex: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dss should focus here not Rivers State and Akwa Ibom tribunal.Nosense DSS
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Those military are molesting innocent passerby. Is unfortunate that I couldn't take the pic of a man that was drag out of is jeep and instructed to stretch down. He was been kicked anD matched with is white ironed attire. Though I don't know what is offence were but he was badly treated.
...... Which bus stop was this?
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Gloria007(f): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
nikkiking:
Pishure or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided undecided
seriously,they are in my area.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
So do they have a plan on getting there

Do they have any specific suspects they are on the look out for

How long do they intend to occupy the area

What happens when they leave

Dunno, but I just feel this is sorta like a patch for a deeply structural problem. Structural in the sense that our policing needs to become better, needs to become consistent, sophisticated and so on, instead of these one time barrages being carried out.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
tempest01:

word!
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Which bus stop was this?

Agric bustop
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by persius555(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Every problem we face in nigeria as a nation can be traced to the corrupt office of the police. Boko haram, oil bunkering etc The police are a disgraceto nigeria. Their activities got out of hand since they created the ministry of police affairs.
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by drmikeadams(m): 12:03am On Oct 11, 2015
Soneh:
with such things happening one begins to wonder what services our police force is paid to offer ,why do we always have to call in the army to deal with such issues when we have bokoharam and other highly armed terrorists to deal with .
?....police are busy using keke Maruwa and golf motor too pursue yahoo boyz
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by theresaese(f): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
Fighter jets and armored tanks? Haba na war? They should take those things where they're needed (North East). How can u use a fighter jet in a populated area
. It because u dnt know wats goin on in isawo dey r militants with sofisticated weapons dey kill any hw dem no send u dem kill both soldiers and police even innocent pple sef
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2015
theresaese:
. It because u dnt know wats goin on in isawo dey r militants with sofisticated weapons dey kill any hw dem no send u dem kill both soldiers and police even innocent pple sef

Too bad. Never knew about that. I just hope more innocent lives are not lost cos I know how undisciplined soldiers/police can be

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by shidof(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2015
anonimi:

Na why body dey hot you like this?
Ordinary question na im I ask oh- "Are they looking for Tinubu?"
You should just have answered YES or no, simple!

Could your painment be due to your also being a drug lord like your messiah grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
pele, maybe ua even dt guy dt normally write rubbish in PH as dey said. U rily need deliverance
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by 400billionman: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Soneh:
with such things happening one begins to wonder what services our police force is paid to offer ,why do we always have to call in the army to deal with such issues when we have bokoharam and other highly armed terrorists to deal with .

You didnt read before commenting...
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ambode just left nuh up to one hour nw
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by LOC1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hayordejee:
Ambode just left nuh up to one hour nw
hope he taxied through up to oke oko to see the crookedness of the road

1 Like

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
LOC1:

hope he taxied through up to oke oko to see the crookedness of the road

Yeah! We prae he finds a solution to d road asap

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by theresaese(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Generalkorex:

no be small thing o.
One of my friend is having problem with his eyes cause he was beaten by ijaw boy.
https://www.nairaland.com/2655351/oil-bunkering-soldiers-storm-isawo
. Really ! I know thr end is near
Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Hayordejee: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Orelope busstop dis aftanun wen d Governor was leavn

Re: Heavy Military Presence In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2015
What is the latest situation of things in the area now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.