Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! (5000 Views)

Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms / 'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
After two month of massive bleebing this idiot has the gut to tell she is pregnant and the pregnancies result stated that she don get 3month belle and she went ahead and abort it without my knowledge and she started bleeding till her pple con take police arrest me i spent 2nyt in cell chai see beating nigeria cell no gud o not until u settle dem lol, after that i bail mysef with 30k and the mofos hospital bills 15k plus extra 20k to close case una see my life? After that she still carrx her toto come my house to Bleep..well i make sure i Bleep am for days b4 sendin her out in the middle of the night...GUY beware of that tribe oo

5 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by LordAdam: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
start making plans for baby kits
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Beware of ishekiri guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by falconey(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
l ladies beware of edo guys....I heard they are weak in bed!

OP LWKM
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by rawpadgin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
are u drunk
perhaps u are on drugs embarassed

give me ur girlfriend no
she go testify after she spend one night with me
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by rawpadgin(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
op, ur d1ck too small hence, ur size nor dey for condom

but u for sign those 5naira baloon wear na

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bro thank God say she no die cos u for dey jail by now since u dont knw how to use condom**mumu grin

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Vivalavida99(f): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Orishirishi

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by witnezHD(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
tales of op
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Immature guys taking over nairaland

Ok o. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by pTomz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
rants of boredom
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Shooooou,Op e be like say dem swear for u abi?,why would u generalize a whole tribe, common 50 rubber u no fit buy come dey yarn oputa for here tcheeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by cocaineaddict(m): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Swaqwiz:
After two month of massive bleebing this idiot has the gut to tell she is pregnant and the pregnancies result stated that she don get 3month belle and she went ahead and abort it without my knowledge and she started bleeding till her pple con take police arrest me i spent 2nyt in cell chai see beating nigeria cell no gud o not until u settle dem lol, after that i bail mysef with 30k and the mofos hospital bills 15k plus extra 20k to close case una see my life? After that she still carrx her toto come my house to Bleep..well i make sure i Bleep am for days b4 sendin her out in the middle of the night...GUY beware of that tribe oo
rugged you. Urhobo girls wicked nobe small. When I was in dia land, one boy kari im sister come my house. I gave dem food and drink o, d next day naim de guy come back and told me that his sister likes me, I collected the girl's number from him. I called her later that day, she came the next day( on thursday), by sunday afternoon naim I Bleep the b1tch. I Bleep am again monday. By wednesday naim d babe come back again.as we were still inside the house, his brother kari crowd of boys enta my house o, talk say na me de corrupt his sister, say I de Bleep girl wey don marry. the girl no talk, she jus de chew her gum. These guys made away with my tv, fridge and 6k.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by menix(m): 2:14am On Oct 11, 2015
onomeglo:
Shooooou,Op e be like say dem swear for u abi?,why would u generalize a whole tribe, common 50 rubber u no fit buy come dey yarn oputa for here tcheeeeeew

Shoo!! Nah u the thing pain pass..

U nah Urhobo babe, the Urhobo sef show for ur eye..

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by endowednicky(f): 2:53am On Oct 11, 2015
:p....and u get mind do am again,dey expect anoda belle..
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by ggrin(f): 3:07am On Oct 11, 2015
cocaineaddict:

rugged you. Urhobo girls wicked nobe small. When I was in dia land, one boy kari im sister come my house. I gave dem food and drink o, d next day naim de guy come back and told me that his sister likes me, I collected the girl's number from him. I called her later that day, she came the next day( on thursday), by sunday afternoon naim I Bleep the b1tch. I Bleep am again monday. By wednesday naim d babe come back again.as we were still inside the house, his brother kari crowd of boys enta my house o, talk say na me de corrupt his sister, say I de Bleep girl wey don marry. the girl no talk, she jus de chew her gum. These guys made away with my tv, fridge and 6k.
choi shockedshockedshockedshocked

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by otokx(m): 3:55am On Oct 11, 2015
See tales by sunlight.
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 11, 2015
cocaineaddict:

Rotfl

Dis is hilarious

I think it was all a setup
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2015
cocaineaddict:

I SMELL LIES, anyways an urhobo girl dat grew up thorougly as in well traned can never do that. "bro if its true then ure not lucky bcaus u met a witch.

4 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Sanchez01: 6:09am On Oct 11, 2015
fantazia:
I SMELL LIES, anyways an urhobo girl dat grew up thorougly as in well traned can never do that. "bro if its true then ure not lucky bcaus u met a witch.
Our Urhobo ladies can be awfully loud and outspoken. The scenarios of the OP and cocaineaddict, I guess, is largely due to the fact that the girls are not properly trained. A typical local Urhobo girl is not one to toy with. Onomeglo, no vexgrin

Cocaineaddict, this your story though.grin
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

Our Urhobo ladies can be awfully loud and outspoken. The scenarios of the OP and cocaineaddict, I guess, is largely due to the fact that the girls are not properly trained. A typical local Urhobo girl is not one to toy with. Onomeglo, no vexgrin

very true, some girls are not well trained, not only urhobos but other tribes as well, d OP should nt have generalised.

3 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by cocaineaddict(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2015
fantazia:
Lies abi? Guy go urhobo land make dem give you allegation say u de Bleep person wife and the impending repercussions and consequences know weda u go get mouth defend yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2015
Dem be oloribuu, that gurl and in pple plus police wreck me die....it a setup
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Sanchez01:

lol me no vex before ooo,I dey even the laugh the op here....

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by CzarChris(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2015
cocaineaddict:

Stories like these are very common in warri. Guy you're even lucky, once heard a guy paid 300k to get the community boys off his azzz when the girl's brother came with boys to his house accusing the guy of disvirgining his sister, whom he later found has a illegitimate son at home.
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by android1: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Your head is there.. . Tell him.. .. mumu oshi.. I onno how much condom cost... prevention is cheaper than cure
Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by lapazi(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2015
CzarChris:
Stories like these are very common in warri. Guy you're even lucky, once heard a guy paid 300k to get the community boys off his azzz when the girl's brother came with boys to his house accusing the guy of disvirgining his sister, whom he later found has a illegitimate son at home.
Hahaha, dude i wont generalise, but i hav had some runnings wit 'em irobo gals and it wasnt funny...lol

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Chrisx1x(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Swaqwiz:
this post goes against rule 2.u could get a ban for this.am an urhobo by tribe.i dnt give a fvck about ur so called experience but what i wunt telorate is u insulting my tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Chizzled06(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
But,
Lightning strikes.
Thunder is just the sound.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by Cadamlk: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
memyselfndi:
Rotfl

Dis is hilarious

I think it was all a setup
E dey surprise you?This na common thing for Warri na

1 Like

Re: Thunder Fire Urhobo Girls! by vislabraye(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
cocaineaddict:

Lol. Na local 419. But which kind brothet go toast boy give him sister Me I never see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L / My Relationship Is Officially Over / See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.