Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] (4996 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Freeman50(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2017
I was just on my own oooo!! and someone decided to do this and upload.

Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by LOGDAN(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Solowande(m): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Dis can only happen in the north of the zoo.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by zainabfidelity(f): 12:44am On Apr 09, 2017
This is holy shirt. Mtccw

1 Like

Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:11am On Apr 09, 2017
undecided

Why cut the pishure?

1 Like

Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by adaksbullet: 5:05am On Apr 09, 2017
kiss
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by nepapole(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
The girl is EXTREMELY stupid
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by lilmax(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
wh0re to them who don't listen
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2017
I cannot come and kill myself bcoz of wat they r doing now. It is when they r married and they r being blackmailed or their children has seen d pictures then their eye go clear
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
The poor illiterate girl looks inadequate and confused, the moronic look on both their faces saddens me, she probably thinks she is doing some good, perhaps coerced or forced into this behaviour. Their environment says it all.
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by salam1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Solowande:
Dis can only happen in the north of the zoo.

Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by dikeigbo2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Birds of the same feathers.........................do stupid things together
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by pmc01(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by brandydaniells(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
speechless
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by SmellingAnus(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Men and breast dey like that Zuma picture lipsrsealed

This world don spoil, and all of us contribute to am through our actions or inaction..
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Solowande(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
salam1:
another northern zombie in the zoo talking poo
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by salam1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Solowande:
another northern zombie in the zoo talking poo
very funi Igbo. What r u still doing in d Zoe?
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
lovelygurl:
The girl is EXTREMELY stupid
How do u mean...?
99% of LADIES will still behave such way....
Just prove to me that u are the 1%....

This is simply a product of GULLIBILITY....
Re: See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
EVILFOREST:

How do u mean...?
99% of LADIES will still behave such way....
Just prove to me that u are the 1%....

This is simply a product of GULLIBILITY....

Prove you what? Who do you even think you are, thinking I have to prove you sth undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think About During Masturbation / He Lick My P**sy And Gave Me #5million, !7yrs Lady / NA DEM - Full List Of Celebrities Who Stole Thier Friends Partners {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.