Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? (2265 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / If You Find Yourself In This Guy's Position, What Would You Do? / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 1:48am On Apr 25, 2009
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by Hotstepper(f): 2:30am On Apr 25, 2009
confront her and yes, ask her 2 tell peeps she has slept with to go and check themsleves, good 4 u dat u havent slept with her

1 Like

Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by pinkylady1(f): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
men like you are rare, most guys cannnot not just be close to a female friend with out wanting more from her.

i guess this will be a lesson to all those guys that cannot do without sex
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by ladybam(f): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2009
pinky lady:

men like you are rare, most guys cannnot not just be close to a female friend with out wanting more from her.

i guess this will be a lesson to all those guys that cannot do without sex

he was really lucky.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by 4watever: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2009
Hi hotstepper
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2009

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by Igwe9(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
Since one of her ex friends knows about it, letting her know that you know her HIV status won't kill her, So please advice her, if at all,caution her for her wicked act.

Remember, ''what goes around comes around''.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by babonboard(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
try set the atmosphere i mean let her feel secured then tell her about wat u saw.
Enlighten her on the need for her to tell her ex(s) and also the need for her to start going for councellig and ARV drugs.
Hiv doesnt kill if care is well taken.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by sistajay(f): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
Give her an ultimatum, either she tells her ex partners she's an HIV carrier or you will. You owe it to your friends. The earlier they proceed with the treatment the better, that is IF they're found to be HIV positive.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by Outstrip(f): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2009
If she refuses to let her partners know that she is HIV positive then you need to tell them that she might be and if she continues to sleep with people and putting them at risk then you need to alert the authorities. Friend or no friend this is plain evil
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by yewaman: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2009
Its not in your place to tell those she has had relationships with,
but find time to talk to her about your findings.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2009
Thanks
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by whitesturd(f): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2009
congratulations.ore mo wo re wa.thank God 4 ur life.do not be d 1 to tel dos pple.let her do it herself.ure 1 of d few guys dt doesnt tink wt their dicks
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2009
@ to bedroom affairs it with somebody else.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by touchmeder: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2009
its better you speak to her first like u already intend to do. perhaps she used condom with those guys. some of them might be lucky who knows all in all they need to do the test sha.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by Sissy3(f): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2009
if you were in her position, would you like her to tell your ex's that you have HIV?

or be comfortable with it?
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by Oxone(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2009
@op
talk to her & be gentle about it. cry cry cry
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2009
Thanks for ur valuable input
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2009
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2009
@ Oxone,

That is exactly what i intend to do
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by 190: 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2009
@Justwise
what are u talking about
and what are all these peeps all talking abt
THIS IS THE HIV VIRUS we are talking abt here

MAN, 1 ADVICE
FLEEEEEE FOR UR LIFE
RUN AS FAST AS U CAN
OR BETTER STILL RUN AND STAY IN SOKOTO TILL 2011 angry angry
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by Outstrip(f): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2009
I can't believe that people are advising him not to tell anyone when she is knowingly spreading the virus
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by chipet(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2009
@190
Read more to understand,and post less to avoid rubbish and off point reply.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by pinkylady1(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2009
@ poster

you where aware of the way she goes about sleeping with different men

and you never tought of warning her about the dangers of the kind of

life she's living despite how close you guys where.

you had a responsibilty to make sure she doesn't go wrong since you take her as

your sister, so why didn't you caution her about this before?
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by izeek(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2009
did u have to make public her life?

if it was ur case she brought to this panel, how ud u feel?

go an apologise, then u can advise her on what to do.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2009
@ izeek
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 12:24am On Apr 28, 2009
@ pinky lady
I get your point
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by bluespice(f): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2009
sensibly make her aware of wat u saw

n advice her to warn all her sexual partners
whatever u do, do it in love
she doenst need any criticism now
all she needs is ur love, support n understanding
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by outlaws(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2009
cool

Hey poster seriously what kind of advice do you want. You have prety much two options. If you want HIV stay with her and if you don't want HIV let her go is just that simple.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by 190: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2009
@chipet
na box wen dem de read
hisses
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by oYaTo(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2009
justwise:

I'm going to give her a ring 2moro and tell her exactly what i saw

@poster

This one no b phone conversation o. . shocked

U need to have a face 2 face talk with her.
Re: If U Are In My Position What Would U Do? by justwise(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2009
The latest!!

I

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do In Situation Like This? / How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him / 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.