Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? (4641 Views)

Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did / Why Do Some Guys Try So Much To Be Handsome? / While I Try So Hard To Resist Her, She Toast Me And I Agreed. Any Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Hi all, there's this guy that is always trying to annoy me, I don't know if he wants to get my attention or is just trying to annoy me. He walks past me non stop during finals in class thereby distracting me. Plus when I ignore him, he whistles at me. I am getting tired of it, he has been doing this "walking past" me thing for weeks. What do I do?
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Behira(f): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Walk pass him too angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Feranchek(m): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, there's this guy that is always trying to annoy me, I don't know if he wants to get my attention or is just trying to annoy me. He walks past me non stop during finals in class thereby distracting me. Plus when I ignore him, he whistles at me. I am getting tired of it, he has been doing this "walking past" me thing for weeks. What do I do?

Slap am!
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Pineapp: 1:31am On Oct 11, 2015
You wouldn't have noticed all you mentioned if you are not an attention seeker yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Pineapp:
You wouldn't have noticed all you mentioned if you are not an attention seeker yourself undecided
Yeah, I am an attention seeker that is just sitting there trying to do my work while this guy just keeps walking past me.

Yes, I am a very big attention seeker.

*Rolls Eyes*

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by emma4ureal(m): 2:32am On Oct 11, 2015
mamagee3:
Ask Him whats up......and find out why ...maybe he like you i guess.... wink
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by AfroKnight: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
He is giving you green light. grin Go and toast him. Be a "woman". No slack o.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
mamagee3:

Yeah, I am an attention seeker that is just sitting there trying to do my work while this guy just keeps walking past me.

Yes, I am a very big attention seeker.

*Rolls Eyes*
believe me if you dont like him and you are not intrested, you wouldnt have noticed him this much, and since you have brought his matter to nairaland, he has won because its obvious he got your attention

2 Likes

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by emma4ureal(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
believe me if you dont like him and you are not intrested, you wouldnt have noticed him this much, and since you have brought his matter to nairaland, he has won because its obvious he got your attention
you are so on point...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oh!!the one at ur place of work or where??crazy attention seeker angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
Okay, this made absolutely no sense at all. sad

So according to your logic, when you notice a crazy stalker following you or even hijacking your account and it bothers you, that means you, the victim must be interested or even approving of what your stalker is doing? undecided

And we wonder why men who r@pe women in African countries some how justify their actions by blaming the women they rape and getting away with their crimes. undecided

It is people like you that choose to blame the r@pe victim instead of blaming the men who willingly choose to violate a random stranger just because they were tempted by her clothing or whatever.

And you state, I wouldn't have noticed him this much. Alright, explain to me to what extent do you notice someone that it now goes from a simple observation made from an event that occurs during a long period of time to infatuation based solely on a person's actions towards you?

7 Likes

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
AfroKnight:
Why would he give me the green light instead of doing what needs to be done? grin grin
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Vinshu(f): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Two things:

He has a crush on you!
He just wants to get you upset!

Solution:

3 Options -

1) Walk to him and let him know you do not like his attitude and if he has the balls to let out what he has in mind, then you put him off at once (That is if you don't like him)

2) Report him to any authority around depending on the environment and have them call him to order. He would leave you alone.

3) Ignore him! When he is tired, he would stop.

From my experience it's immature guys that do this "stalking" they think they are mature and cool but stupid and annoying.
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
your stupidity is overwhelming, he walks past you and whistle and of all the people in your imaginary class you are the only one that got anoyed thats first clue that you are a silly attention seeker, secondly your name aint whistle and your presence shouldnt make him paralysed he shouldnt walk because you are there another clue that your pathetic self also notice him, and for petes sake he didnt aproach you and you aint the only barbie around so what makes you think hes doing all this to annoy you. if you aint such a bovine i know you are why dont you ask him and get his response before coming here to bray like a donkey? and lastly how is this little freak show of yours related to rape? you dont know me so for you to predict what i will say in a rape case shows how demented you are. and a girl should normally be friendly not scarface so since you are a saddist and the only thing you know is agressiveness he concluded that the only way to watch your freak show is to annoy you and see your long poker face.
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by ENIGMA24(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
mamagee3:
Set leg for am make he fall comot teeth.....simple

4 Likes

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by ENIGMA24(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
AfroKnight:
This is a fellow he-diot ......lwkm
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by AfroKnight: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
mamagee3:

Why would he give me the green light instead of doing what needs to be done? grin grin

It's his love language. grin Toast that man today.
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by ENIGMA24(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
your stupidity is overwhelming, he walks past you and whistle and of all the people in your imaginary class you are the only one that got anoyed thats first clue that you are a silly attention seeker, secondly your name aint whistle and your presence shouldnt make him paralysed he shouldnt walk because you are there another clue that your pathetic self also notice him, and for petes sake he didnt aproach you and you aint the only barbie around so what makes you think hes doing all this to annoy you. if you aint such a bovine i know you are why dont you ask him and get his response before coming here to bray like a donkey? and lastly how is this little freak show of yours related to rape? you dont know me so for you to predict what i will say in a rape case shows how demented you are. and a girl should normally be friendly not scarface so since you are a saddist and the only thing you know is agressiveness he concluded that the only way to watch your freak show is to annoy you and see your long poker face.
Hahahaha......its only in N.L. that someone will start problem analysis by abusing the person seeking solution.....I tire.....lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
Okay, first I won't stoop down to your level and throw abuses you don't even know what they mean.

And another thing is you should have gathered enough information before making yourself look like a complete imbec!le. angry

I knew he was after me because he followed me for weeks around school and after the walking and whistling incident. He chased me after class and was trying to have a discussion with me but since I was not interested in what he had to say, I chose to ignore him.

And since, I wasn't sure of what he was going to say since he has proven himself to be quite immature through his stalking and childish behavior as a means of getting attention instead of simply walking up to me and telling me what was on his mind whether good or bad.

I have a feeling since you're a renowned reet@rd, you'll go ahead and ask, "how do you know he wasn't following every student in the class"?. Truth is, I did not see him chase each and every 25 students that were enrolled in the class as they turned in their exams and walked out of the class to have a discussion with them like a mad man. He chased only me after I turned in my paper.

Renowned F@ggot! grin cool
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by ENIGMA24(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
mamagee3:

Okay, first I won't stoop down to your level and throw abuses you don't even know what they mean.

And another thing is you should have gathered enough information before making yourself look like a complete imbec!le. angry

I knew he was after me because he followed me for weeks around school and after the walking and whistling incident. He chased me after class and was trying to have a discussion with me but since I was not interested in what he had to say, I chose to ignore him.

And since, I wasn't sure of what he was going to say since he has proven himself to be quite immature through his stalking and childish behavior as a means of getting attention instead of simply walking up to me and telling me what was on his mind whether good or bad.

I have a feeling since you're a renowned reet@rd, you'll go ahead and ask, "how do you know he wasn't following every student in the class"?. Truth is, I did not see him chase each and every 25 students that were enrolled in the class as they turned in their exams and walked out of the class to have a discussion with them like a mad man. He chased only me after I turned in my paper.

Renowned F@ggot! grin cool

Daaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnn!!! This op has got no chill atall.....lol

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
Mehn see emZor para oh grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
This OP is depression personified...sounds like an Okirika gold digger shaa...if nah son of una LGA chairman dey "stalk" like this ,you for don spread those your half crippled legs like mat for am. Akpa amu di ka gi angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Set leg for am make he fall comot teeth.....simple
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by ENIGMA24(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Some frog looking dimwit just feels he can burst any thread....lol ......I didn't mention or quote anyone....froggy I know u know urself now quote me in your usual pidgin English. wink grin
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 12, 2015
mamagee3:

You again. We might see the stalker image here. Is he a hunk like the old guy who claims to rock young girls whenever he visit Nigeria?
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2015
i took one good look at you and i need not be told twice that you are a ho and a gold digger the part where he chased you around school with a cane or matchet wasnt in your first story,and he even approached you and you turned him down that isnt in your first story too. aha i hate liars and i smell something fishy about the story and i was right, i know it doesnt add up and i have the believe that you will still say more if stretched because you have a lousy,runny mouth. what do you want after doing all this,you are just suffering from classical human paranoia and you just want some publicity. and for the love of God the guy is doing you a favour because with that poker face of yours i wouldnt approach if you are the last girl on earth. if you like keep wasting your time doing olosho you dont know you are very old you think you are still a kid, and how can someone who has fish and shawarma brain reason? so its obvious i expect too much from you and i let you know am no fool to pretend that your story add up

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by mamagee3(f): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Jonathan2787:
i took one good look at you and i need not be told twice that you are a ho and a gold digger the part where he chased you around school with a cane or matchet wasnt in your first story,and he even approached you and you turned him down that isnt in your first story too. aha i hate liars and i smell something fishy about the story and i was right, i know it doesnt add up and i have the believe that you will still say more if stretched because you have a lousy,runny mouth. what do you want after doing all this,you are just suffering from classical human paranoia and you just want some publicity. and
for the love of God the guy is doing you a favour because with that poker face of yours i wouldnt approach if you are the last girl on earth. if you like keep wasting your time doing olosho you dont know you are very old you think you are still a kid, and how can someone who has fish and shawarma brain reason? so its obvious i expect too much from you and i let you know am no fool to pretend that your story add up
Chasing me with a cane and machete. shocked

Imbec!lity personified! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2015
mamagee3:

Chasing me with a cane and machete. shocked

Imbec!lity personified! wink
you said he was chasing you and i was wondering what he was chasing you with but considering the story is the product of your moronic imagination machete and cane would be the perfect guess. dick sucking rhinocerous pizzle
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Yungwealth(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2015
Pineapp:
....shoro niyen?:/

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by 400billionman: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
mamagee3:

Have you tot of dropping out of school. ?

1 Like

Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by mamagee3(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jonathan2787:
you said he was chasing you and i was wondering what he was chasing you with but considering the story is the product of your moronic imagination machete and cane would be the perfect guess. dick sucking rhinocerous pizzle
Of course, he would be chasing me with a cane and machete because those are the standard school materials students go to school with.

Btw, I'm done with you, every time I read your post, I lose some serious IQ points, I am not even joking! undecided

Reet@rded clown! cool
Re: Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
mamagee3:

Of course, he would be chasing me with a cane and machete because those are the standard school materials students go to school with.

Btw, I'm done with you, every time I read your post, I lose some serious IQ points, I am not even joking! undecided

Reet@rded clown! cool
peanut brain, i also wonder why i reduce myself to your standard, i pity you, what a waste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. / What Do U Think About This Guysss??????? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.