Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did (6655 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Nicki Minaj Leaks Photo Of Man Grabbing Her Tight Behind / 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Gossipblogger: 4:56am On Jul 11, 2018
She's a cousin to his wife, And she also works as a salesgirls at his shop, on that faithful day the Boss 'Mistakenly' Grabbed her butt, and in return she gave him a memorable slap, He got angry and tries to sack her..
But the wife says over her Living body..

See the whole convo below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/salesgirl-slaps-her-boss-for-grabbing.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by bizz(m): 4:58am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Twitter is the most Lying platform Oyinbo ever made. Believe this at your own peril.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:29am On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Twitter is the most Lying platform Oyinbo ever made. Believe this at your own peril.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by LexngtonSteele: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:

Caveat Emptor...buyer beware for Twitter stories.

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by enoch273: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin Lai muhammed apprentice everywhere like MTN sha! Na Twitter be their office now.

2 Likes

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Naija Bloggers, i hail una!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Alejoc(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2018
For tie mistake to have warranted a slap from someone that lives under you then it must be a big mistake.....the man has lost the control of his home and will need to get creative or take a drastic measure like the home for them till common sense prevails!
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by AdHour(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2018
People be "mistakenly" creating fake news.
A fi "mistakenly" grabbed her butt na, she sef "mistakenly" slapped him in return.

#Lobatan
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by ruggedtimi(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Then my wife and the sales girl will leave!

2 Likes

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
if her boss dey pay her salary reach 100k

she 4 no slAp her boss
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by babyfaceafrica: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2018
lies....scripted ..bloggers can never change
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Alwaysking: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Sorry I don't believe twitter stories
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Olalan(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Whoever made this up thinks everyone is dumb
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Dollarship(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2018
bizz:
grin grin
be post this crap up and down shotigbo
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by ednut1(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Lame lies
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by IeatPussy: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Madam (wife) Is playing with fire , He should have allowed the man send the girl packing since the man already having sexual advance on the salesgirl. one day na the sales girl go send the madam packing . tongue

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Cam1: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmm

In other news!

If you have a problem delivering your products to your customers, We are here to help. Contact us now!

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by tolugar: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Grab na grab

If the place was really crowded, touching is allowed

But to grab??

Haba mana the nyash na plasma tv??

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by ImaIma1(f): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Both of them should forgive each other.

It was a mistake from him and it was reflex from her.

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by CSTR1005: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2018
so my wife will tell me who stays or leaves my house?
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Lalas247(f): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2018
mistake ke

we need video evidence ..which kin mistake be that!

hope madam slapped him too.. maybe oga should be kicked out ..if his tapping what's at home only God knows how many mistakes his doing out there on these streets
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Lalas247(f): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2018
CSTR1005:
so my wife will tell me who stays or leaves my house?

well the husband has lost his voting rights in this situation. ...

and besides its a joint decision who stays, visits etc... who died and made you God
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Emmiasky(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
This is quite funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

May God help us oo

If you are or know someone suffering from depression or troubled times, please watch this and share with them, before it's too late and regret never doing so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYl5S2HSd8&t=14s
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by CSTR1005: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Lalas247:

well the husband has lost his voting rights in this situation. ...

and besides its a joint decision who stays, visits etc... who died and made you God
Joint decision?

Don't deceive yourself. The husband gives you voting privileges doesn't mean he can't veto you when wants to.

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin
What a mistake!
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mistake to grab someone ass, he deserves what he got and I support the wife he has to learn self control
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Let's just say the story is true, why would the said husband grab her butt in public, in the view of customers and other employees? That bitch is harbouring a grudge. Even if your sister's husband grabs your butt in private sef, slapping him is extreme. Then the wife get mind say the girl no go commot from the house wey na him dey pay rent, dey feed the occupants, all of una go return to una parents for village.

1 Like

Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by bizzy500: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
I pity the wife na the oya go f, uck her last last
Re: Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
tolugar:
Grab na grab

If the place was really crowded, touching is allowed

But to grab??

Haba mana the nyash na plasma tv??
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. / Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / King Solomon takes selfie with wives and concubines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.