Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (46543 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by sweatlana: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2015
Tinubu had been dumped by buhari simple

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by k1centy: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Seriously dude!! How does he been new to facebook prove he is igbo?
He's talking 'bout his picture and not his newness to facebook. U being ibo, se U nor sabi as "NNA" or "NDIGBO" people dey be wen U see dem ni?
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Dajugba: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

i dont answer ass.holes when they quote meangry

you just did. It likely you act before you tend to imagine? Just saying from observation.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by LordMecuzy(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
yes God bless imo state my state but u certainly a yoruba man

So giving kudos to tinubu has made me a yoruba man? well I dint involve myself in nairaland political divide...

Thanks Original Nwanyi Owerri

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by persius555(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2015
Saraki is what he is today because a certain jagaban stood like a lion and defeated a curse of a party like PDP. Remove tinubu from the picture and imagine how long it would have taken to free nigerians from the shackles of political slavery.

Yes, we might not like jagaban's political manouvering, yet we owe him the victory we savour today.

3 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by ekemini606: 8:33am On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

i dont answer ass.holes when they quote meangry

Guess what?..you just did!
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by aresa: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

Seriously dude!! How does he been new to facebook prove he is igbo?

Seriously dude. It's the Flat-Head. grin

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by k1centy: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Why are you HAROLD adebola SMITH? Let's see a copy of your certified birth certificate to confirm you being a yoruba before we dialogue on what U've just posted.

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by LordMecuzy(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2015
tuniski:
To you PDP is on oblivion? You must be high on something really cheap. Even at the height of APC's strength in opposition, it didn't have the spread and strength of PDP as current realities portend. PDP remains solid in all parts of the country losing a federal election in itself is not to say a party is dead. For democracy even the best must be bettered, therefore, a continual change of govt evolves society. PDP remains the bastion of our democracy and the last remaining act is to regain power at the center thereby ensuring that democracy has finally birthed in africa's larger economy and most populous! APC is an error that must expire!

Lol bros solid in all parts? without the key to the national treasury in 4yrs they will go off Bro.. I see APGA defeating PDP in my SouthEastern zone in 2019.. PDP ain't used to opposition yet.. watchout

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by aresa: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2015
persius555:
Saraki is what he is today because a certain jagaban stood like a lion and defeated a curse of a party like PDP. Remove tinubu from the picture and imagine how long it would have taken to free nigerians from the shackles of political slavery.

Yes, we might not like jagaban's political manouvering, yet we owe him the victory we savour today.

Great post..
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by slydey(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:
by Harold Adebola Smith

Pre-historically, the world has seen kingdoms come and go. Indeed, one of the numerous philosophers that history has known is said to have prophesied that, “no kingdom lasts forever.” Perhaps, that saying, if correct, might be coming true for a novo-prince Nigerian politician in the southwestern climes.

This “prince’s” story sounds like a typical Indian movie-yarn which was a popular fare at a town in Lagos known as “Pen Cinema” where this same self “impostor” has allegedly converted to a personal estate, demolished and built up condos, shopping malls and banking halls et cetera today. He wants to be known as “Leader of the Yoruba” race after the venerated Obafemi Awolowo but the tides are turning.

Perhaps, Alhaji (Ja-gaba-n-somewhere in the north, Chief, ‘Asiwaju’) Bola Ahmed Tinubu might spare a few moments of his “very boogey time” to reminisce upon the historical antecedents of one of the world’s numerous political dynasties, which boomeranged. It is about an Indian of humble beginnings who failed to heed the creed that, whose palm kernel-nuts were cracked for them by benevolent spirits, must not forget to be humble!

It is about the Shaishunaga dynasty. Shaishunaga, or Susunaga, the founder (ofobscure origin) may have initially served as a mere orphan. Gradually he came to be associated with the early Magadhan capital ruler and re-established an important city of in the northern Indian province of Bihar. However, during his “reign” he failed to be humble and eventually got “brutally murdered” politically because of his greed.

That sounds like ‘Asiwaju’ Tinubu’s story, but let us look at another scenario … of the Yoruba group of the Nigerian people who ‘Asiwaju’ Tinubu, in mere wishful thinking, considers himself as “leader.” Perhaps, this is not only because they number possibly 20 per cent of the national population, but also because the Encyclopedia Britannica as lists them scattered in “significant groups” in countries as far-flung as Cuba (North America/Caribbean), Brazil (South America), Benin Republic, and Togo (West Africa).

That encyclopedic entry says something profound about Yoruba women (a.k.a. persons cultivated by others to be “domesticated”): Yoruba “women [or “acquired” numbers] do little farm work but control much of the complex market system – their status depends more on their own position in the marketplace than on their husbands’ status.” It is simple to understand: the “cultivated” among certain classes of people (employees, political associates, or even protégées) must not always be taken for granted.

Herein lies the miscalculation – no I did not write “folly” – of ‘Asiwaju’ Tinubu’s serendipity. He forgot to be humble and now he has to force himself to eat the proverbial humble pie!

Has anybody noticed that, Tinubu, since badgering the national polity about being the cosmos that brought about the emergence of the ruling All Peoples Congress (APC) and so must dictate all trends therein, has suddenly gone silent since President Muhammadu Buhari obviously clipped Tinubu’s wings? Case in point is the much awaited #TheList.

One is intrigued that, a whopping 83 senators, dominated by no less than 59 APC of whom Tinubu claims to be “national leader,” have passed a vote of confidence on their President, Bukola Saraki – a name that Tinubu never wants to hear as Senate President. Mind you, there are only 108 senators currently, given that one died before inauguration.

Take a mini-census: literally all the people Tinubu put up for “safe-zone” posturing (positioning for personal Tinubu power) in the National Assembly have been chalked out politically and legally including Ahmed Lawan, George Akume and lately Kabir Marafa … keep counting.

Oh, it was to be Lawan for the Senate presidency or nothing – certainly – not any Bukola Saraki according to the Nostradamus alias ‘Asiwaju Jagaban’. But, that was not going to be, perhaps, because a more pragmatic and brilliant politician in Saraki, says so. Surely, the “Jagaba-n-Bida” does not seem to have noticed. In the Hausa language predominant in northern Nigeria, the word “jagaba” translates lead but the attached “n” represents the word “of” in the English language. So the Jagaba-n (which most people misconstrue as mythical) is just like saying, for instance, the “Jester-of-Borokiri.”

But, back to germane national matters, against all avowals as to who Tinubu liked, wanted in, favoured or cared most about, virtually all have been shorn of respectability by Buhari and the APC. Note that, never did Tinubu ever wish that any word sounding like “Fashola,” “Fayemi,” et cetera could appear on anything tagged “ministerial list.” Now, all those and more “non-Tinubu” words are prominent there on.
Or, did any person expect that both President Buhari and the APC (the party of which Tinubu’s domineering influence is anything now fast diminishing) could so ignominiously ignore the self-aspiring leader of the Yoruba?

Indeed, even in Tinubu’s South-West political zone where claims to be king, it is no longer anything as politically rosy as he sees his spurious dynasty. Instead, most of people he claims to be his foot soldiers politically are beginning to read the graffiti and getting used to aligning with the realities of the times: the the man is suffering, perhaps, from an aggrandizement of self far larger than the political image he paints of himself. It is not only the manner in which both former President Olusegun Obasanjo and sitting Ogun State Gov. Ibikunle Amosun shot down Tinubu’s plans for the Federal Cabinet, but also in the manner in which Obasanjo (especially) dashed Tinubu’s hopes to thwart Saraki’s Senate presidency. Perhaps, Gbajabiamila is learning the bitter lessons of blind followership.

Meanwhile, one is tempted to encourage the very erudite propagandist Alhaji Lai Mohammed to similarly see the light and stop bickering over his misfortune of becoming governor of Kwara State instead of Bukola Saraki (many years ago) in different political party tags at the time, and now concentrate on being confirmed minister of nigeria. Blind followership is simply over: anybody who is honest with him/herself can see that Ahmed Bola Tinubu’s political ascendancy has gone the way of all earthly kingdoms. Exile beckons, perhaps

Harold Adebola Smith is a political commentator.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/opinion-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-bola-tinubu/

Okay Biafra Harold adebola smith we heard you, incase u didn't know dis is politics you lose some and gain many. Not something to kill yourself over. Jagabam will surely play the politics game very well has he has been playing it before ur time and after you will have gone. He will go back and plan has he has been doing since PDFraud time.

3 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:

So giving kudos to tinubu has made me a yoruba man? well I dint involve myself in nairaland political divide...

Thanks Original Nwanyi Owerri
from orlu
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by DIVINE78: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2015
The article is rubbish and degrades the media house that published it.
When did Tinubu call himself the Yoruba leader?
As far I'm concerned Tinubu is one of the most humble politicians in Nigeria. It is not easy combining political mastery, consistency and humility but Tinubu has shown us it is possible.
The author of this irrational article should get a life and stop being concerned with Tinubu who isn't aware of the author's miserable existence on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by thepen: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
1. People should note that the source of this thrash is ALWAYS broadcasting against APC in general...(i guess it is owned by a Biafran activistundecided)

2. I urge every reasonable person to ignore the nonsense written in the article and,

3 IF I WASTE MY DEAR TIME READ AM, MAKE MY D.ICK GO SHORTangry

you are a fucking liar. swallow the truth like a spit.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by IYANGBALI: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2015
i dey craze to read dis epistle wen i never read my biology note finish
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by ayabdul: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2015
I am not a die hard fan of asiwaju but I believe this man has paid his dues and he is instrumental to saving nigeria from the hand of the PDP who are determine to run this country to the ground. It is unfortunate how educated nigeria behave like illiterate and close their eyes to fact rather adopt speculation, first the writer is not an authority so his speculation is as valid as a beer parlor speculation,he has sited no reference to his story, Asiwaju Tinubu said it categorically that he and his predecessor has the best relationship so where did you get you fact that he won't want fashola and fayemi to be minister. Like every politician,they have friends and allies. Tinubu wanted Akume as the senate president while the party wanted Lawan, Akume step down for party supremacy over individual. Asiwaju has no personal beef with Bukola rather the party as a whole are angry with bukola. Be it as it may Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a yoruba leader rather he is a national leader.

3 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
1. People should note that the source of this thrash is ALWAYS broadcasting against APC in general...(i guess it is owned by a Biafran activistundecided)

2. I urge every reasonable person to ignore the nonsense written in the article and,

3 IF I WASTE MY DEAR TIME READ AM, MAKE MY D.ICK GO SHORTangry

You see how stupid you are sounding and how you are disgracing Yoruba

A Yoruba man wrote an article about a fellow Yoruba man and his leadership over Yoruba ethnic .you have ended calling Biafra and Igbo in extension

This is to prove that many of your type lack logical reasoning and also proves that Igbo are the average Yoruba nightmare ...they even have evidences that Igbo masquerades chase some Yoruba in dream ...lol

Now get back to the topic and have a logical thinking

2 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by Ghost01(m): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Bad belle people everywhere. I don't see the sense in the article. I bet the writer is one of those pained wailers. Long may he wail!

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by slydey(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Kx:
Things are happening so fast to prove biafra radio guys as prophets.

Why this use and dump technique oozing from the north?
Can't they find a better way of managing tinubu than cutting to size the world renowned jagaban, lion of bourdillon?

Incase u didn't notice our brothers also from south did it also. Who gave Jona the western vote, do your research Jagabam after then what happen go check.
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2015
ayabdul:
I am not a die hard fan of asiwaju but I believe this man has paid his dues and he is instrumental to saving nigeria from the hand of the PDP who are determine to run this country to the ground. It is unfortunate how educated nigeria behave like illiterate and close their eyes to fact rather adopt speculation, first the writer is not an authority so his speculation is as valid as a beer parlor speculation,he has sited no reference to his story, Asiwaju Tinubu said it categorically that he and his predecessor has the best relationship so where did you get you fact that he won't want fashola and fayemi to be minister. Like every politician,they have friends and allies. Tinubu wanted Akume as the senate president while the party wanted Lawan, Akume step down for party supremacy over individual. Asiwaju has no personal beef with Bukola rather the party as a whole are angry with bukola. Be it as it may Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not a yoruba leader rather he is a national leader.

He saved you and Yoruba race not Nigeria pls

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by LordMecuzy(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
from orlu
Okay. cool
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by sirnicson(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2015
BUT REALLY THIS POST IS VERY POORLY WRITTEN FOR A POLITICAL COMMENT OR LITERAL PROSE.
1. There is no logical sequence
2. There is no flow
3. No clear meaning or deduce-able meaning. As hard as you try to find the connect between the post and the subject, you wouldnt see it.
4. It is not captivating and neither holds the reader. As hard as you try to continue reading, you cannot but skip quickly to the end and make comments about the Subject rather than the content.
5. Many people scanned quickly through the post, because the post lost its intetesting vibes from its first 3 paragraphs as there seem to be no logical relationship, nor captivating hold for readers to laugh, reminisce or thinkup a criticism for!

#MyTwoCents

4 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by DIVINE78: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Anaskie:
Written by a Yoruba man, but watch as they turn this thread to an Igbo bashing.

The article has every signature of fraud.

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tuniski: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol bros solid in all parts? without the key to the national treasury in 4yrs they will go off Bro.. I see APGA defeating PDP in my SouthEastern zone in 2019.. PDP ain't used to opposition yet.. watchout
if u think that pDP is dead why are contestants in the upcoming elections in kogi and bayelsa not jettisoning the platform for APGA and the others? Well, wake up the only opposition party is currently PDP with sizeable presence in NASS with 13 states. Everywhere u find pdp to cap it, many masquerading as apc today are actually PDP by DNA! Wake up and smell the coffee day don break. Even buhari won't be able to stop his own defeat come 2019!
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by DIVINE78: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Anaskie:
Written by a Yoruba man, but watch as they turn this thread to an Igbo bashing.

The author is one of the shamelss ibo men around hidding under Yoruba names.

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by aresa: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

You see how stupid you are sounding and how you are disgracing Yoruba

A Yoruba man wrote an article about a fellow Yoruba man and his leadership over Yoruba ethnic .you have ended calling Biafra and Igbo in extension

This is to prove that many of your type lack logical reasoning and also proves that Igbo are the average Yoruba nightmare ...they even have evidences that Igbo masquerades chase some Yoruba in dream ...lol

Now get back to the topic and have a logical thinking

Who dash the Flat-Head yoruba. Biafra = fradulent.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
slydey:

Okay Biafra Harold adebola smith we heard you, incase u didn't know dis is politics you lose some and gain many. Not something to kill yourself over. Jagabam will surely play the politics game very well has he has been playing it before ur time and after you will have gone. He will go back and plan has he has been doing since PDFraud time.

Fulani kidnap falae ...Yoruba said its Igbo
Fulani kidnap a king in offa . same Yoruba said its Igbo
Masquerades chases people in dream ..a Yoruba pastor said its Igbo
A Yoruba man wrote against a Yoruba man and race....now some Yoruba will say he is Igbo
Yoruba man isn't getting a job ..some Yoruba like you will say its Igbo

Now just look at you and I wonder how your type reaso. Sometime

Deductive reasoning is a luxury and you can't afford it

3 Likes

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by kunzaar83(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
bugzbunny:
The north will certainly cut Tinubu down to size..... They must hv power for more than 16yrs.. El rufai the vice president is an evidence dat tinubu has no grip watsoever...
thank you my brother... How could he even have dreamt of dictating for PMB what to do in his govt... Even common sence will show you that its on the interest of the whole Nigeria that PMB be doing the wishes of ppl like Ahmed El-Rufai, Tambuwal, Fashola, Fayemi that are young and very vibrant with good political future rather than listening to power hungry tinibu that thinks hen can do and undo a self acclaimed leader of yoruba people (in his wildest dreams grin grin.... With only Former Govenor and Senator to his name but he thinks he's powerful than people like Olusegun Obasanjo who was both Head of State and President... I guess young politicians are learning their lessons here
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by RaphaeloBurgess: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:
by Harold Adebola Smith

Pre-historically, the world has seen kingdoms come and go. Indeed, one of the numerous philosophers that history has known is said to have prophesied that, “no kingdom lasts forever.” Perhaps, that saying, if correct, might be coming true for a novo-prince Nigerian politician in the southwestern climes.

This “prince’s” story sounds like a typical Indian movie-yarn which was a popular fare at a town in Lagos known as “Pen Cinema” where this same self “impostor” has allegedly converted to a personal estate, demolished and built up condos, shopping malls and banking halls et cetera today. He wants to be known as “Leader of the Yoruba” race after the venerated Obafemi Awolowo but the tides are turning.

Perhaps, Alhaji (Ja-gaba-n-somewhere in the north, Chief, ‘Asiwaju’) Bola Ahmed Tinubu might spare a few moments of his “very boogey time” to reminisce upon the historical antecedents of one of the world’s numerous political dynasties, which boomeranged. It is about an Indian of humble beginnings who failed to heed the creed that, whose palm kernel-nuts were cracked for them by benevolent spirits, must not forget to be humble!

It is about the Shaishunaga dynasty. Shaishunaga, or Susunaga, the founder (ofobscure origin) may have initially served as a mere orphan. Gradually he came to be associated with the early Magadhan capital ruler and re-established an important city of in the northern Indian province of Bihar. However, during his “reign” he failed to be humble and eventually got “brutally murdered” politically because of his greed.

That sounds like ‘Asiwaju’ Tinubu’s story, but let us look at another scenario … of the Yoruba group of the Nigerian people who ‘Asiwaju’ Tinubu, in mere wishful thinking, considers himself as “leader.” Perhaps, this is not only because they number possibly 20 per cent of the national population, but also because the Encyclopedia Britannica as lists them scattered in “significant groups” in countries as far-flung as Cuba (North America/Caribbean), Brazil (South America), Benin Republic, and Togo (West Africa).

That encyclopedic entry says something profound about Yoruba women (a.k.a. persons cultivated by others to be “domesticated”): Yoruba “women [or “acquired” numbers] do little farm work but control much of the complex market system – their status depends more on their own position in the marketplace than on their husbands’ status.” It is simple to understand: the “cultivated” among certain classes of people (employees, political associates, or even protégées) must not always be taken for granted.

Herein lies the miscalculation – no I did not write “folly” – of ‘Asiwaju’ Tinubu’s serendipity. He forgot to be humble and now he has to force himself to eat the proverbial humble pie!

Has anybody noticed that, Tinubu, since badgering the national polity about being the cosmos that brought about the emergence of the ruling All Peoples Congress (APC) and so must dictate all trends therein, has suddenly gone silent since President Muhammadu Buhari obviously clipped Tinubu’s wings? Case in point is the much awaited #TheList.

One is intrigued that, a whopping 83 senators, dominated by no less than 59 APC of whom Tinubu claims to be “national leader,” have passed a vote of confidence on their President, Bukola Saraki – a name that Tinubu never wants to hear as Senate President. Mind you, there are only 108 senators currently, given that one died before inauguration.

Take a mini-census: literally all the people Tinubu put up for “safe-zone” posturing (positioning for personal Tinubu power) in the National Assembly have been chalked out politically and legally including Ahmed Lawan, George Akume and lately Kabir Marafa … keep counting.

Oh, it was to be Lawan for the Senate presidency or nothing – certainly – not any Bukola Saraki according to the Nostradamus alias ‘Asiwaju Jagaban’. But, that was not going to be, perhaps, because a more pragmatic and brilliant politician in Saraki, says so. Surely, the “Jagaba-n-Bida” does not seem to have noticed. In the Hausa language predominant in northern Nigeria, the word “jagaba” translates lead but the attached “n” represents the word “of” in the English language. So the Jagaba-n (which most people misconstrue as mythical) is just like saying, for instance, the “Jester-of-Borokiri.”

But, back to germane national matters, against all avowals as to who Tinubu liked, wanted in, favoured or cared most about, virtually all have been shorn of respectability by Buhari and the APC. Note that, never did Tinubu ever wish that any word sounding like “Fashola,” “Fayemi,” et cetera could appear on anything tagged “ministerial list.” Now, all those and more “non-Tinubu” words are prominent there on.
Or, did any person expect that both President Buhari and the APC (the party of which Tinubu’s domineering influence is anything now fast diminishing) could so ignominiously ignore the self-aspiring leader of the Yoruba?

Indeed, even in Tinubu’s South-West political zone where claims to be king, it is no longer anything as politically rosy as he sees his spurious dynasty. Instead, most of people he claims to be his foot soldiers politically are beginning to read the graffiti and getting used to aligning with the realities of the times: the the man is suffering, perhaps, from an aggrandizement of self far larger than the political image he paints of himself. It is not only the manner in which both former President Olusegun Obasanjo and sitting Ogun State Gov. Ibikunle Amosun shot down Tinubu’s plans for the Federal Cabinet, but also in the manner in which Obasanjo (especially) dashed Tinubu’s hopes to thwart Saraki’s Senate presidency. Perhaps, Gbajabiamila is learning the bitter lessons of blind followership.

Meanwhile, one is tempted to encourage the very erudite propagandist Alhaji Lai Mohammed to similarly see the light and stop bickering over his misfortune of becoming governor of Kwara State instead of Bukola Saraki (many years ago) in different political party tags at the time, and now concentrate on being confirmed minister of nigeria. Blind followership is simply over: anybody who is honest with him/herself can see that Ahmed Bola Tinubu’s political ascendancy has gone the way of all earthly kingdoms. Exile beckons, perhaps

Harold Adebola Smith is a political commentator.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/opinion-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-bola-tinubu/

Paid for and sponsored by Wailing Wailers. Tinubu is already planning for your oga. Alam is gone now. Diezani to follow, then your hero Saraki. brb

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2015
aresa:

Who dash the Flat-Head yoruba. Biafra = fradulent.. grin

Watch as they divert this thread to Igbo ...this is a classical example

I am watching

1 Like

Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by aresa: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2015
k1centy:
He's talking 'bout his picture and not his newness to facebook. U being ibo, se U nor sabi as "NNA" or "NDIGBO" people dey be wen U see dem ni?

The flat=head no get common sense.. grin
Re: The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2015
RaphaeloBurgess:
Paid for and sponsored by Wailing Wailers. Tinubu is already planning for your oga. Alam is gone now. Diezani to follow, then your hero Saraki. brb

Why are you people averse and phobic to criticism and competition

Some body made a submission instead of analysing the truism in that submission

You tag it wailer

Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video) / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Stray Bullet Kills Lady In Lagos As Thug Shoots To Celebrate Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.