Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You (4653 Views)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Five Perfect Date Night Movies That Might Surprise You / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by liljboy(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Pregnancy
For every 100 people that use the pullout method, 27 get pregnant. However, out of every 100 people who use condoms during sex, only 18 get pregnant. That is a pretty big difference.

Disruption
Both methods have some type of disruption during sex though. To use a condom, you have to stop and put it on. With the pullout method, the man has to stop at the best moment. Both hinder the “fun” department a bit.

STDs
The “pullout method” provides absolutely no protection against STDs. Condom users, however, have a significantly reduced risk of contracting some STDs and completely eliminate the probability of contracting others.

Pre Cum Is A Thing
One-third of a man’s pre cum contains swimming sperm. This means that even though the man has not ejaculated, sperm can swim upstream in search of an egg, so pulling out won’t help at all. However, if one were to use a condom, the pre cum sperm would not be able to reach the egg.

How Does It Feel
Obviously, using the pullout method feels better because there is skin-to-skin contact. However, using a condom allows for a better male orgasm because, while there is no skin-to-skin contact there, he will be able to ejaculate inside the woman.

http://allday.com/post/6054-the-difference-between-the-pullout-method-and-condoms-might-surprise-you/pages/3/

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by dkronicle(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Erukative
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by hatux: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Ok!

What else?
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
hatux:
Ok!

What else?
practical!!! Look for a girl around you and experiment.
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by laurenziz6(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
stupidity:
practical!!! Look for a girl around you and experiment.

Searching..............

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by DeHero1: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Which one do u use... OP
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by gamaliel121(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
What's skin to skin? Or pull out...? I don't understand
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Hannysmilez(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
I think everyone knows this by now.
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by tosyne2much(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Observing from my coconut tree cool

OP, I throway salute oooo
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
I BEEN DEY DIVE CARELESS BEFORE BUT RIGHT NOW I DEY WEAR MY SWIM SUIT FIRMLY,I NO WAN HEAR SAY MY PRICK DEY SPIT FIRE LIKE SPYRO THE DRAGON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by iamdotune(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Well for me i think i use the pullout to decieve the gal... Cause wen she comes to me that she's pregnant i will remind her i pulled out and I didn't release my load inside her... wink
Hin go sweet pass if no be only me dey Bleep am she go just find another person carry d matter on, hope all the gals i will fvck nd d ones ive fvcked won't see dis smiley
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
incase.. grin
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! Condoms break too
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Richiy(f): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
iamdotune:
Well for me i think i use the pullout to decieve the gal... Cause wen she comes to me that she's pregnant i will remind her i pulled out and I didn't release my load inside her... wink
Hin go sweet pass if no be only me dey Bleep am she go just find another person carry d matter on, hope all the gals i will fvck nd d ones ive fvcked won't see dis smiley

See yourself.
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
Hmmmmmmm! Condoms break too
how many times condom don break for ur pussycat
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
** Unrolls mat **

** Sets mosquito net **.

Wait, wha? Smh

*** packs belongings into Keke Napep and zooms out of thread***
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
WarRLaY:
how many times condom don break for ur pussycat
hw dat one take concern u now?
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by Monzuur(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm, erotic
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by iamdotune(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Richiy:

See yourself.
Hope i wont get u laid.. Ion use condom shocked
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by iamdotune(m): 12:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Richiy:

See yourself.
Hope i wont get u laid.. Ion use cond0m shocked
Re: The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You by ElGabi(m): 2:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Even if I wear a bulletproof condom, I still have to pull out.

(1) (Reply)

What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Virgin / The Surprising Truth About Premature Ejaculation / 40 Random Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.